Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Agree to disagree on co sleeping mine are 18 and 22 and certainly don’t ask to share a bed with me now 😆🤣 What will Jake do when Leo is at nursery/school more how will he get his content 🤨 Is he going to get Sophie up the duff every 18months. 10 kids and counting reality series incoming 🤣😆
He’ll be at the school gates all day waiting for break time

• Haha
Reactions: 8

allenby48

Maybe concentrate on your driving ,rather than asking out thoughts about what you can put on you tube
No ones interested

Reactions: 8

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
I just did a search on jakes name on Twitter and looks like he was getting some real grief over a tweet he’s now deleted about naughty boy. Lots of reminders to #bekind. Tut tut Jakey Boy, he can certainly dish it out but he definitely can’t take it
Yeah I saw that! If he’s posted anything like he said on insta this morning then it would have been disgraceful😡 He’s obviously shat himself & deleted it as soon as he’s got some grief😂

Reactions: 7

bluecups

VIP Member
I'm confused! I didn't follow him on insta, never commented nor even liked any comments on his posts. I'm blocked!
What sorcery is this?

• Wow
  • Haha

HMC

VIP Member
Who’s taking one for the Tattle team and going to watch the panto??? Must be good at heckling 😉😉😉

• Haha

Heneghs

VIP Member
He is seriously NOT right 🤯🤯🤯🤯 his 1st story this morning #manic
He actually thinks people give two fucks that he has been doing housework 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤯🤯🙈🤦‍♀️
He will be eating his gummies soon
Stupid self obsessed twat
I think the issue here is he eats too many gummies!!!!!!!!!! He’s insane 🤡

• Haha

EAD

VIP Member
They must keep the heating well turned up in the house as he's never dressed.

• Haha

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I’m still not convinced it’s pointless, I think he’s trying to throw us off the scent.

who goes on a show like that with their shirt unbuttoned to the nipples.

oh and racist Jo, excellent showcase of talent right there

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
What happens with a pantomime, do you get a day off in the week? If so I’m sure they will be meeting up and he’s being dramatic for content, it’s hardly a flight away 🙄

Sunny Jules

Jake doesn’t have depression? He has anxiety when it suits him and he needs to flog his gummies
Jake moans about getting up to the baby all the time anyway! Rarely plays with him but plenty of time during the day to do his own thing! When he does sit with him Jake films and the TV is always on.

Damocles

Chatty Member
His recent follow list is interesting, incoming ads for a vape company, snuggly, hasbro, aquafresh, dairylee, Heinzbaby and nerf. Followed by a free stay at washingboroughall in Lincoln for the panto and two Lincoln bar/restaurants, I predict
Aquafresh with those choppers???

He gives Jack from on the buses a run for his money tbh 😂😂😂

• Haha