Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

charlene2

I reckon he's got a bad name for his self among TV companies. Being difficult, or diva ish and generally annoying and big headed
100% they won’t touch him .. he’s got no tv coming up .. a pantomime and a small part in a stage show so he knows he’s going completely off grid with tv and has anyone asked him about the criuse yet without getting blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Nixxs

VIP Member
He literally posted then swopped accounts to comment on his own post. He’s such a loser.
What a coincidence when he was playing the mental Heath card yesterday not once did he mention SAD but one of his minions did and then bam!! Guess what?! ….
I really don't know how a small child is allowed an insta account

Cady1954

VIP Member
That story of Leo playing with his glasses! Fuck sake the kid could put his eye out let alone break them. Easy come easy go.

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Freddie’s dad has hopefully told them both that HIS child is not for selling down the river
I would love to think this is true but sadly I don’t believe it is☹ All the gushing insta posts, life is perfect, I’m so grateful feature golden child then poor Fred is only featured when he needs him to make money😩

Has Sophie given up work aswell? Pair of bums either in bed or wearing PJ’s all day. What a life
Supposedly Leo was put in nursery so she could get back to work but all she has done is go to the gym & film ads because quite clearly that’s her work now🙄

redball00n

VIP Member
Who the fuck posts 12 stories in the space of 20 minutes? He really needs help. Why can’t he just play and interact with his son without filming it and posting it?

Cady1954

VIP Member
Did he delete the picture of Leo cos it didn’t get enough likes? Sad twat. Bet he does the “insta deleted my pic for some reason” again
It wasn't the best pic, was it? Too big tracksuit (again) and covered in dribble (again).

• Sad
  • Wow

Hollybush

Chatty Member
Wonder if he will be walking round this house half dressed with those girls about and if Sophie will be happy about it if he does!

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
This man posts this on practically every one of Jake’s pics (and lots of other celebs)☹ Jake has never replied, some of his minions have tho which is quite sweet😊 So if he does comment today I will be fuming because I know he’s only done it because it’s been highlighted here🙄
Ah what a shame poor man. I feel a blockage coming on Im not gonna be able to stop myself saying summat.

• Haha

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Must be very difficult to cope with his Depression being away for so long !!! Sometimes with my depression I cannot get out of bed !!
Jake doesn’t have depression? He has anxiety when it suits him and he needs to flog his gummies

• Heart

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I was thinking on the ‘standing’ picture his neck doesn’t look so bad. It must be him just desperately trying to lean away from the turkey teef

• Haha

redball00n

VIP Member
6 months??? He was going on a P&O cruise to the canaries for 7 days🤣🤣😂😂

The one he was supposed to be on left yesterday🤷🏼‍♀️ Last week he was going on about learning songs for it & Sophie was saying he was going away, not a thing mentioned about it now😂

View attachment 826934
Posting this here for all who are on the block list & I’m showing Leo’s face because his poor excuse for parents don’t make any attempt to cover it up☹ This is just another excuse to post a pic from the photo shoot and go on about gratitude, happy family etc which to me is disgusting😤 Sophie as a mother of 2 you are a disgrace!! You’re both making out it was for your new baby range, if that’s the case why are you fucking twats in every pic?🤷🏼‍♀️ Personally I feel it’s a shoot of your own wee family bubble and poor Freddie has been left out completely😩 As a mother there’s no way on this earth I would have these pics up anywhere and constantly showing them on social media, you are a family of 4 not fucking 3 no matter what prickenden thinks😡
Sophie really needs to lay off the filler, that chin is absolutely ridiculous 😂

• Haha

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
I don’t think he’s in someone’s house, looks like they’ve been put in a b&b or airb&b as there’s a no smoking sign on the mirror which a normal house wouldn’t have