Jake Quickenden #68 He's a repulsive, aggressive man who deserves everything bad coming his way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A podcast on how you can make money from the dead🙄Post your dad in a tea cup🙄Take the piss out of your manly wife🙄Attack your mum over a slice of cheesecake🙄Use your son as duck all else to post🙄Stuff Leo with food to shut him up🙄And pretend you have a busy week when in reality do duck all other than show us your ugly mug sat in the bath🤢🤢🤢
Was it a podcast or some interview he did with them two young lads a while back where he was trying to be funny but epic failed? He was also showing off giving it the big I am and said vulgar stuff about his beard..aka Flapz a plenty.
---
🐔 13 hours ago in a pink top he said he had done his 10000...Just now he is coming out of the gym saying he has done his 10000. I am going nuts...So has he done 20000....:oops:
He's fuckin nuts our Joon..he spews that much bullshit from his big trap that he forgets what he's said just hours before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
A podcast on how you can make money from the dead🙄Post your dad in a tea cup🙄Take the piss out of your manly wife🙄Attack your mum over a slice of cheesecake🙄Use your son as duck all else to post🙄Stuff Leo with food to shut him up🙄And pretend you have a busy week when in reality do duck all other than show us your ugly mug sat in the bath🤢🤢🤢
An excellent summary.

Nothing much to add except syrup replacement 🤣, sitting in a barrel, and scratching. So much scratching. 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Love how he gets that tattle dig in..loves reading our tattle essay's don't you head. Who films themselves in the bath chatting loads of shite like that..really embarrassing. His weird followers, the few that he has that are not bots will think he's going quackers 🙈🤣..Also yes the whites of his eyes have that yellow tinge..Oh dear mate need to lay off that alcohol or you will be having some real health anxiety soon..not the made up bullshit you say you have! Peace out bro and all that bollox. Also lying about doing 10k what a knobhead..or was that 20k 🤣🤣🏃💨🐂💩
---
An excellent summary.

Nothing much to add except syrup replacement 🤣, sitting in a barrel, and scratching. So much scratching. 🤢
Scratching..yellow tinge..oh dear oh dear..2 main signs of alcohol abuse and liver decline.

• Haha
  • Heart
Who shares something like that 🤯 How bleeping beggy 🤮 and it’s sharing things like this, helps keep him off of primetime TV. How unprofessional putting that on his insta. The woman has put it on her ig stories and because she’s tagged him, he’s shared it. It’s not even a message to him. bleeping sad bleep. Does he not realise he’s actually covertly slagging off TM, all TMs hosts plus ITV. He’s not picked up on the fact though the ‘person’ is saying he’s not a big name 🤭
If he had any talent he wouldn’t need to advertise himself, jobs would come to him, that’s the problem. No fan base, no talent, serious ego issues, and delusional.He can tag, mention and like comments til he’s blue in the face he has missed the boat career wise. A bit more modesty and likability and he maybe could have done something better with Instagram but that gate has shut.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How the hell does he pay his mortgage and bills? He has no stable income. Neither does she. 2 kids. Cars. Id be stressed as duck if that was my life.

Reactions: 21
If he had any talent he wouldn’t need to advertise himself, jobs would come to him, that’s the problem. No fan base, no talent, serious ego issues, and delusional.He can tag, mention and like comments til he’s blue in the face he has missed the boat career wise. A bit more modesty and likability and he maybe could have done something better with Instagram but that gate has shut.
Exactly this 😊 He’s never been my cup of tea but he didn’t bother me enough to come on here until I saw his ‘performances’ in lockdown. As time has gone on and he’s not got the career he was convinced he was worthy of, he has become so desperate, which in turn has made him delusional, beggy, attention seeking, unlikeable, etc… The ego is so out of control and the constant need for validation off of total strangers is beyond tragic. I’ve said it before. He doesn’t want an actual career. He just wants to be famous, get on TV anyway he can and get invited to all the z list events. What baffles me is his obsession with Instagram. I don’t know why he thought getting to 1 million followers would open up doors on TV for him? They don’t go hand in hand at all. He got a lot more ‘work’ on IG when he had fewer followers. He can’t accept he is 34 years of age and there are a lot of younger, more relevant, nicer, talented, down to earth people about now. The defensive, passive aggressiveness he shows when he’s getting snipey when people don’t blow smoke up his arse in his comments, show his true self, like he has on other occasions ie plastic bag, Leo on gravel….
I’ve genuinely never seen anyone else in the so called industry that tags anyone, brands, TV programmes/presenters/judges like he does and proceeds to brag and has to tell everyone if he’s got more than a days ‘work’ in a week 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Congratulations to @ShowMeThe Money for your thread title (although it wasn't submitted but won)!!

Recap:
A few disturbing things happened in the last thread. Flapz went away with Freddie and Zelda came to stay because he can't look after his own child on his own. He compared his own mother to a donkey at the farm and then put a fire filter on NikNak. 🤬

Fakey doth protest too much calling NikNak intelligent. That child needs to be checked by a professional. He cannot speak a sentence yet, only says a few words, is away with the fairies most of the time and is over two years old.

Fakey has moved up into the loft bedroom. No doubt he is on his own as his marriage is a sham and is dead. Very apparent! 💯

Carry on Fakeys!

View attachment 2149861
View attachment 2149862
View attachment 2149863

Previous thread:
hey, lasses. Haven’t been here for ages because Jake and his wife are such boring cunts

but this video of him trying to snatch cheesecake is all down to Su Pollard’s shite parenting. She has indulged the bald, buck toothed wanker since he was a kid.

jake, I know you’re reading this. I hope you’re embarrassed by your truly appalling behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why don't he just give up and get a proper job? Why be such a beggar and get crappy little gigs? She's just as bad. They're both tit at influencing. He's tit at every pathetic "job" he gets. He's too old for this tit and has a family to support. Her family must think she's married a lazy bastard.

• Heart
Why don't he just give up and get a proper job? Why be such a beggar and get crappy little gigs? She's just as bad. They're both tit at influencing. He's tit at every pathetic "job" he gets. He's too old for this tit and has a family to support. Her family must think she's married a lazy bastard.
Very true but you're right she's as lazy as he is. Both have no jobs and are quite happy to be lazy, beggy bastards. I really don't know how they get through each month. Must be in debt up to their eyeballs. They are both shallow, fake arseholes!

• Heart
How the hell does he pay his mortgage and bills? He has no stable income. Neither does she. 2 kids. Cars. Id be stressed as duck if that was my life.
Zelda must bail him out every month. It’s all her fault. She enables him in every way!
---
Also there are many chasing the same jobs so they will pick the more likeable and dependable every time. A major instance is stage work. Why would they ever choose a lazy bitter cock! If he wasn’t a dirty beggar, he would have a long running stage career by now not that he’s very talented but being nice would have taken him far but you can see he’s nasty bully from his eyes!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Zelda must bail him out every month. It’s all her fault. She enables him in every way!
---

Also there are many chasing the same jobs so they will pick the more likeable and dependable every time. A major instance is stage work. Why would they ever choose a lazy bitter cock! If he wasn’t a dirty beggar, he would have a long running stage career by now not that he’s very talented but being nice would have taken him far but you can see he’s nasty bully from his eyes!
I’m convinced the few jobs he does get are probably because he’s one of the cheapest to use and always readily available 😂 Never stays in top notch accommodation or travels first class. He drives himself or sits in the cheap seats on the train and so many of the 5 mins gigs he does are so obviously last minute so presumably someone else has pulled out.
---
Thought he didn’t care about likes? Now admitting he stopped posting ‘fitness’ reels cos of not getting enough likes on them 🙄 whilst also saying that, he’s so hoping it makes people like his latest reel. As usual he’s so bleeping transparent 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also does he ever go anywhere without his ‘Gucci’ backpack 😂😂😂 I suppose he’s got to get his moneys worth out of it and it is obviously the only ‘designer’ bag he’s got 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m convinced the few jobs he does get are probably because he’s one of the cheapest to use and always readily available 😂 Never stays in top notch accommodation or travels first class. He drives himself or sits in the cheap seats on the train and so many of the 5 mins gigs he does are so obviously last minute so presumably someone else has pulled out.
---
Thought he didn’t care about likes? Now admitting he stopped posting ‘fitness’ reels cos of not getting enough likes on them 🙄 whilst also saying that, he’s so hoping it makes people like his latest reel. As usual he’s so bleeping transparent 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also does he ever go anywhere without his ‘Gucci’ backpack 😂😂😂 I suppose he’s got to get his moneys worth out of it and it is obviously the only ‘designer’ bag he’s got 😂
No doubt the pose on the bike is exactly that. A pose. Then back indoors, or off in the car to get the ice cream.
Probably bring along the bike in the boot and pose again 😁🤣

• Haha
You know like most of us, we work hard. By no means am I well off at all, but I work strange hours due to being freelance & there are moments I am in blind panic thinking tit. It’s terrifying the way the cost of living is crippling so many of us. But those two FUCKS are unrealistic, unlikeable and desperate to create this narrative (which we can all see right through). Imagine being ruled by LIKES ?

• Heart
BIB - Exactly.
He is lazy, unlikeable and downright nasty to his wife and his family. This is clear from what he posts.

And yet he apparently harbours a belief that he will one day hit the big time and be famous. 🤣
E8D64BB8-D5C9-4708-8FBB-EFCCE72B2B1A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now they have gone quiet because when they got to the ice cream place he had a go at her for racing ahead on her bike you can hear it in his voice supposed to be a leisurely bike ride and she's racing off like it's the frigging Tour de France no matter what it is he cannot stand anyone doing better than him

• Haha
Why would he even ask a 2 year old if he wants a little brother or sister. That was purely for us here to talk about and to get people to message him. is she pregnant or is she not ohh no1 cares we feel sorry for the kids in the situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why would he even ask a 2 year old if he wants a little brother or sister. That was purely for us here to talk about and to get people to message him. is she pregnant or is she not ohh no1 cares we feel sorry for the kids in the situation.
Asking him that and filming it is totally for us because of all the speculation about her being pregnant on here. He’s got no other content to use so that’s probably their next idea to up their engagement 🙄 As for Leo, you can tell he has no discipline at all. Again why would you film and want people to see that your child doesn’t listen to you, ignores you and actually it comes across as if his child doesn’t even particularly like him

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Now they have gone quiet because when they got to the ice cream place he had a go at her for racing ahead on her bike you can hear it in his voice supposed to be a leisurely bike ride and she's racing off like it's the frigging Tour de France no matter what it is he cannot stand anyone doing better than him
Very controlling.

He's frustrated , hiding himself & has mood issues.

And not a nice caring person. She's deluded beyond fuckery. Both very lazy , will not get jobs.

In a couple of years time they'll be trying for bankruptcy, and walk away from all their creditors - utilities, water board credit cards, h.p, car lease etc and try to do it all over again while still beggy-grifting whatever they can .........

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.