Jake Quickenden #68 He's a repulsive, aggressive man who deserves everything bad coming his way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, he's SOOO tired and has a bent little finger. FFS somebody beam me up! As for that Bernadette, she seriously needs a mental health assessment. If she hasn't watched This Morning since Queuegate, how the hell did she come to that fucked up decision? Stupid twit.

He's being 'picked up for work' then? Obviously something else that's for five minutes. Doesn't this prick ever think about the future? His finances? His old age? What a way to live your life scraping by week-by-week on titbits. It's pathetic.

346658850_161631330208710_4235585967523321773_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
🐔Always in the bath but still lookes like a soap dodger...being picked up, so important you have to tell the world..:LOL:🥚:LOL:.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who shares something like that 🤯 How bleeping beggy 🤮 and it’s sharing things like this, helps keep him off of primetime TV. How unprofessional putting that on his insta. The woman has put it on her ig stories and because she’s tagged him, he’s shared it. It’s not even a message to him. bleeping sad bleep. Does he not realise he’s actually covertly slagging off TM, all TMs hosts plus ITV. He’s not picked up on the fact though the ‘person’ is saying he’s not a big name 🤭
It would appear Bernadette is a bleeping IDIOT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
🐔Always in the bath but still lookes like a soap dodger...being picked up, so important you have to tell the world..:LOL:🥚:LOL:.
Strange though he had to share that he was getting picked up twice but for the person who shares everything hasn’t shown himself actually being picked up or sitting in a car 🤔 Come on Fakey prove me wrong 😂

• Haha
I wonder how much he paid for Bernadette to (hair) plug him ffs 😂. He made a point of travelling to central London to show he could make the commute 🤡

• Haha
Anyone know how tall Paul the Joker is? Whoever he’s facing off against here, from the little bit you can see of him, it looks like he’s got facial hair and is just a little bit shorter than Fakey? Paul seems to be on a break for a couple of days from his tour so wondered if this is promotion for the fight?

Attachments

Reactions: 15
My mate has just came round to drop off some goodies as I have picked up a bug. Anyway, she was making me a brew as I lay on sofa and was talking about her sister’s instagram & said “aw I can’t stand Stacey Solomon, whose she kidding no help with that feral kids (I am lost of this as I don’t follow the thread or know anything about it) I was on Tattle the other day” and I burst out laughing at this and said I like Tattle & said I like this thread. She said “you know I read that thread & decided to look at his stories and the amount of stories was obscene - is he a bit simple 😂😂😂😂” choked on my fresh brew. She saved me. We laughed. Then she said “It’s the way he looks at himself, even if someone else is in the shot, it’s about him. He’s so into himself it makes me uncomfortable” so even people who don’t follow the thread have more than likely seen thread & then saw his stories and went “BINGO” - he’s a self obsessed boring duck.

Ooh my friend did say, I read a comment and I know it was you now because you are known for saying I’M BORED, by announcing it loudly.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My mate has just came round to drop off some goodies as I have picked up a bug. Anyway, she was making me a brew as I lay on sofa and was talking about her sister’s instagram & said “aw I can’t stand Stacey Solomon, whose she kidding no help with that feral kids (I am lost of this as I don’t follow the thread or know anything about it) I was on Tattle the other day” and I burst out laughing at this and said I like Tattle & said I like this thread. She said “you know I read that thread & decided to look at his stories and the amount of stories was obscene - is he a bit simple 😂😂😂😂” choked on my fresh brew. She saved me. We laughed. Then she said “It’s the way he looks at himself, even if someone else is in the shot, it’s about him. He’s so into himself it makes me uncomfortable” so even people who don’t follow the thread have more than likely seen thread & then saw his stories and went “BINGO” - he’s a self obsessed boring duck.

Ooh my friend did say, I read a comment and I know it was you now because you are known for saying I’M BORED, by announcing it loudly.
She’s right, fakey is very simple 😂😂

• Haha
Better late than never -

Thank you for contacting Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries regarding Steph's Packed Lunch.

We apologise for the delay in response and can assure you that you comments have been noted and logged for the attention of the programme's producers.

Kind Regards,

Robert Harvey
Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries

• Wow
  • Heart
She’s right, fakey is very simple 😂😂
It’s his utter desperation I think which is off putting & his constant need to be validated. I don’t go on social media to announce “I’m working today” but who the duck does. It’s almost like a novelty as the WORKSHY bleep just hates work, he wants the bells and whistles but not the graft.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh, he's SOOO tired and has a bent little finger. FFS somebody beam me up! As for that Bernadette, she seriously needs a mental health assessment. If she hasn't watched This Morning since Queuegate, how the hell did she come to that fucked up decision? Stupid twit.

He's being 'picked up for work' then? Obviously something else that's for five minutes. Doesn't this prick ever think about the future? His finances? His old age? What a way to live your life scraping by week-by-week on titbits. It's pathetic.

View attachment 2171721
View attachment 2171722
View attachment 2171724
Who is that bernadette one and what is wrong with her is she deaf and dumb or something

• Haha
🐔 Wonder why he wasn't asked to go on The Big Celebrity Detox 🤔 😆...

• Haha
I'm actually surprised jake hasn't graced us all with his opinion on the alleged feud on this morning, like he did with the Kings coronation.
Instead hes just hiding behind his 'followers' at the moment who are putting him forward to replace a presenter due to said feud 🤣🤣🤣
suppose he has to tow the line to ensure polly keeps landing him those 5 minute 'presenting' slots eh 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🐔 Wonder why he wasn't asked to go on The Big Celebrity Detox 🤔 😆...
Maybe he was and he turned it down. Oh wait, this is Fakey we're talking about 🤣. I haven't watched it but I saw that Kerry Katona was on it, drinking her own piss.

• Haha
  • Sick
Can’t believe he’s shared that story about giving someone like him a chance on This Morning 😂 can’t stand Phil, don’t like Holly and hopefully their time on this TM is coming to an end. Most of the presenters are questionable on that show tbh and we need some fresh talent but why on earth does he think he has what it takes to present a show like that? Stupid c*nt

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.