Jake Quickenden #68 He's a repulsive, aggressive man who deserves everything bad coming his way!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe he’s shared that story about giving someone like him a chance on This Morning 😂 can’t stand Phil, don’t like Holly and hopefully their time on this TM is coming to an end. Most of the presenters are questionable on that show tbh and we need some fresh talent but why on earth does he think he has what it takes to present a show like that? Stupid c*nt
And as I said earlier he needs to keep the likes of itv on side to get the few cheap slots he gets.

Reactions: 12
The H&M reel is out and she’s her normal wooden self in it. Also begging for comments. That’s one thing she has learnt from Fakey. How to be desperate on instagram 🤢 Oh and she’s going to share the links again later 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At least get the creases out you lazy cow! Playing dress up, no intention of wearing them any where but instead will return them! I am so beginning to loath this kind of false narrative 😑

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
At least get the creases out you lazy cow! Playing dress up, no intention of wearing them any where but instead will return them! I am so beginning to loath this kind of false narrative 😑
It’s the fact she’s ordered it all just as an excuse to do a load of aff links on it. Why would anyone would want to buy anything she’s ‘modelling’. The clothes don’t suit her, as you point out one dress is terribly creased and frankly a couple of the dresses are hideous anyway 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Its all just ludicrous

Reactions: 14
She won't dare iron it in case it burns. She won't be able to return it then.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm older than her and I'm not very fashionable but most of what she 'models' I think where exactly would you go wearing that 😁!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can’t believe he’s shared that story about giving someone like him a chance on This Morning 😂 can’t stand Phil, don’t like Holly and hopefully their time on this TM is coming to an end. Most of the presenters are questionable on that show tbh and we need some fresh talent but why on earth does he think he has what it takes to present a show like that? Stupid c*nt
He can’t even ‘present’ on the red carpet at an award show in Manchester and he thinks he came be beamed live into a few million homes daily😂😂😂. He doesn’t have the natural banter for any TV or radio show. He will keep recycling his one liners and will be stale after a couple of days.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
More stories from his bath 🤢 so he’s got a podcast tomorrow and a ‘huge’ event in London on Thursday. Then off to Zeldas with Spud & Flappy for the weekend. I wonder if the event on Thursday is as ‘huge’ as the fight that everyone barring him was invited to on Saturday night 😂 I still don’t think he got picked up today. I think he said that cos he knows we take the piss that he has to drive to his ‘work’ or sit in the cheap seats on the train. If he’d had a driver, he would 100% of filmed it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fakey could be the new Schofield. Not in the presenting way but the fact that he is a closet gay for now and loves young boys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So just realised he said on Sunday he’d got ‘a really busy week this week’.
Monday - Something to do with MMA (I think) maybe a couple of hours
Tuesday - Podcast in afternoon
Thursday - ‘Big’ event in London
No wonder he struggles to get decent work if he calls that busy, let alone really busy 🙄 not even a full days work again over the whole week. How the hell is he going to do a tour again or will all his ailments and illnesses miraculously reappear? Unless it’s TV he really isn’t interested

• Heart
  • Haha
That hot tub reel will be deleted soon after he's shared it to death and still no fuckers interested!
---
Oh, he's SOOO tired and has a bent little finger. FFS somebody beam me up! As for that Bernadette, she seriously needs a mental health assessment. If she hasn't watched This Morning since Queuegate, how the hell did she come to that fucked up decision? Stupid twit.

He's being 'picked up for work' then? Obviously something else that's for five minutes. Doesn't this prick ever think about the future? His finances? His old age? What a way to live your life scraping by week-by-week on titbits. It's pathetic.

View attachment 2171721
View attachment 2171722
View attachment 2171724
Bernadette also known as thee Fake Prickenden!
---
More stories from his bath 🤢 so he’s got a podcast tomorrow and a ‘huge’ event in London on Thursday. Then off to Zeldas with Spud & Flappy for the weekend. I wonder if the event on Thursday is as ‘huge’ as the fight that everyone barring him was invited to on Saturday night 😂 I still don’t think he got picked up today. I think he said that cos he knows we take the piss that he has to drive to his ‘work’ or sit in the cheap seats on the train. If he’d had a driver, he would 100% of filmed it 🤷🏻‍♀️
He thinks we're as thick as he is..so obvious with him if he didn't film it it never happened! 🙈😂
---
She can't iron it as she'll probably burn it just like her cooking..then she'll have to keep it!

• Haha
  • Heart
So just realised he said on Sunday he’d got ‘a really busy week this week’.
Monday - Something to do with MMA (I think) maybe a couple of hours
Tuesday - Podcast in afternoon
Thursday - ‘Big’ event in London
No wonder he struggles to get decent work if he calls that busy, let alone really busy 🙄 not even a full days work again over the whole week. How the hell is he going to do a tour again or will all his ailments and illnesses miraculously reappear? Unless it’s TV he really isn’t interested
Which podcast? Every man and his dog has a podcast these days. So hardly revolutionary.

Reactions: 13
A podcast on how you can make money from the dead🙄Post your dad in a tea cup🙄Take the piss out of your manly wife🙄Attack your mum over a slice of cheesecake🙄Use your son as duck all else to post🙄Stuff Leo with food to shut him up🙄And pretend you have a busy week when in reality do duck all other than show us your ugly mug sat in the bath🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 17
🐔 13 hours ago in a pink top he said he had done his 10000...Just now he is coming out of the gym saying he has done his 10000. I am going nuts...So has he done 20000....:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just caught up on today's episode in the bath. The white of his eyes are looking kinda yellowish maybe that's why he isn't drinking as much. He is dying looking

• Wow
He literally will use and try anything to up his engagement 😡 He makes me bleeping sick 😡 plus he’s now got her to share his ‘ice’ bath reel as well 🤢
His engagement is really poor on his last few posts and I bet that’s why he’s decided to go to Zeldas this weekend, so he can to film content with her because he knows his minions lap their pathetic reels up 😴

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
🐔 Seriously he looks out of his nut, very tired and old looking, his eyes :oops: .....

• Haha
He looks & sounds half cut, rubbing his horrible tashy face, he looks so ugly & unwholesome🤮 The big long pause when he said "aaaaaand Soph" going to Zelda's too. Should be interesting.

• Haha
The pink blazer outfit…. Excuse maaaam you forgot your trousers 😂 is that a look? I’m a curvy size 18 maybe I’ll buy it and wear just that to Asda… how long till security have a quiet word with me!

flapz love it’s a blazer clue is in the name it’s not a dress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.