Jake Quickenden #67 Nik nak shat his pants, Fakey is a bone. Bet Flapz wished she'd stayed at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he's got the shits and has passed it to 1000s brilliant! But when dopey had it he fucked off to Liverpool to hand out sandwiches instead of giving it a miss and looking after the kids now it's him he's in bed at 6.30 whinging the pathetic idiot managed to remember to take his medal to bed though and mention the fact he did the marathon yesterday yet again

Reactions: 22
Yay! Thanks guys for the votes xx
---
Sorry but what does BIB mean? I feel so old and out of touch!
I had to Google it! It means Bit in Bold.

Reactions: 18
Oh for fucks sake he is revolting. Lying in bed, scratching himself, moaning how ill he is, reminding us he HAS run 26 miles AGAIN. Cunting medal left strategically behind him - oh oops look at my MEDAL left there. And do all his desperado incontinence huns really need to know he needs to poo again.

Reactions: 24
Are any other celebs who ran the marathon moaning about how sore they are or is it just him?

Reactions: 16
No idea who Ashley Cain is. Should I invest my valuable time (am at work doing fuck all) finding out?

Are any other celebs who ran the marathon moaning about how sore they are or is it just him?
Surely that’s a given after running a marathon unless you’re an elite athlete? It’s an incredible achievement but there’s no need to milk it, especially when he supposedly didn’t give a shit about training or fundraising before.

I'm on the Wright's family Instagram, 4 of them did the Marathon yesterday, not 1of them have been on there today moaning, only Arg has commented and congratulating them all.... Wiggy can't help himself....

Reactions: 18
Oo is the this works stuff good? I’ve been thinking of trying it for ages

Reactions: 11
No idea who Ashley Cain is. Should I invest my valuable time (am at work doing fuck all) finding out?
Cashley Cain as he is more commonly known here. An absolute creep. He and his partner lost their baby daughter, to cancer, a dreadful loss, nobody can say otherwise.

But they proceeded to monetise her illness and her death with a GoFundMe, and other 'fundraisers'. This money was then supposedly going to help other children with cancer, following her death. Instead they have proceeded to live a high life on it with fuck all being given to help others.

It's so wrong that just anyone can set up those funds and spend it on themselves .
Tattle seems to be one of the few places where they get called out.

Reactions: 29
Here we go again !!

So marathon man has finished his run
Now he can spend all day with his son
Flapz is away with Freddie for some fun
Whilst old fakey boy will be home with his mum
Nik Nak has the shits so watch out for his bum
As everything that he eats is still in his tum
Weeks go by and and fakey is still done
Bills are dropping 100 and one
Polly is trolling companies to get him some
Fakey thought getting a medal he’d won
Whilst keeping his wife under the thumb
Even his house looks like a slum
Sooner he realises he is absolute scum
Everyone agrees the fucker is dumb
And I’ve done my work for a no fee sum

Reactions: 27
God he’s boring today well he’s boring everyday but today it’s extreme don’t think he’s mentioned the marathon yet….

Reactions: 15
It's a shame he didn't get the shits yesterday!
He probably did and took so many breaks. Absolute Prick!
---
Always scratching himself. I bet he won’t wash for the rest of the week. He stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.