Jake Quickenden #64 Dear Lord, what a sad little life Jake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @CBS1 for the thread title with 40 likes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป very apt after his weekend antics crying to the producers to get the comments removed on his mma post ๐Ÿ˜‚

what a sad sad little man you are fakey

previous thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think it's appropriate to include this photo again to remind us all of just what a saddo he is.

As if we would forget ๐Ÿคฃ

A09C49EF-CFE3-45FB-9991-D1E320CFDAF3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The thread title is so fitting well done ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ˜‚
by Far the best thread on tattle cracks me up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
So this weekend consists of being a Dino at butlins Skeggy and getting the MMA page to remove comments ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

how sad is he seriouslyโ€ฆ.. when love island was on he took the piss out of Gemma and will
hes took the piss out of the DOI judges
heโ€™s took the piss out off other love island contestants

but when people are commenting negative on something heโ€™s doing in public he suddenly cryโ€™s trolls and gets the page to remove it

duck me if heโ€™s like this now how will he be in a arena full off Paul smith fans cheering Paul on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So heโ€™s acting billy big balls at Fredโ€™s football game.Letโ€™s hope he respects other families and keeps his stupid phone in his pocket.๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ– has a whistle and is the referee boy he has such a huge ego

Reactions: 20
So heโ€™s acting billy big balls at Fredโ€™s football game.Letโ€™s hope he respects other families and keeps his stupid phone in his pocket.๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ– has a whistle and is the referee boy he has such a huge ego
Bet poor Freddie is embarrassed hopefully this is a one off and his dad takes him the rest of the times โ€ฆ. Clearly Freddie hates Jake

Freddie really isnโ€™t comfortable in Fakeys company. This is really apparent on his story at Fredโ€™s football. Acting like heโ€™s Stepdad of the year again ๐Ÿคฎ โ€˜Actingโ€™ being the appropriate word ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Penfold...that you hun..Fakey the twit! Also hiding himself behind fake accounts to big himself up! ๐Ÿคฃ
Penfold obviously reads on here and if they were just a Fakey fan, why would they bother? Itโ€™s hardly a rave thread ๐Ÿ˜‚ Obviously itโ€™s either him, Flaps, Zelda or Polly. Canโ€™t go back from his own account because he keeps stating he doesnโ€™t read comments ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Marc arse he is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ proof is tattle wiki someone direct people to tattle ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Works hard definitely Jake heโ€™s only one that thinks he works hard in reality heโ€™s a part time once a month Dino at butlins ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–
---
So your telling me not one comment from anybody on his posts on the MMA page and he expects us to believe this fake account is coming along to defend him

why use a fake account to defend Jake ??? Exactly because itโ€™s one of his lot the tool is he really that thick ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฏ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Penfold obviously reads on here and if they were just a Fakey fan, why would they bother? Itโ€™s hardly a rave thread ๐Ÿ˜‚ Obviously itโ€™s either him, Flaps, Zelda or Polly. Canโ€™t go back from his own account because he keeps stating he doesnโ€™t read comments ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
They are the one hiding under a fake account๐Ÿ˜ณ sounds like a woman,
Marc arse he is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ proof is tattle wiki someone direct people to tattle ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Works hard definitely Jake heโ€™s only one that thinks he works hard in reality heโ€™s a part time once a month Dino at butlins ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–
---
So your telling me not one comment from anybody on his posts on the MMA page and he expects us to believe this fake account is coming along to defend him

why use a fake account to defend Jake ??? Exactly because itโ€™s one of his lot the tool is he really that thick ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฏ
My money is on Zelda ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Is zelda still missing๐Ÿ‘Definitely someone from the prickenden family posting comments.So last week he worked for two minutes to do a giveaway and two shifts at butlins๐ŸคฃShe did a Tesco story and links to tit that no one wants.Also let us know sheโ€™s got more crap to put on vinted๐ŸคฃHow the z listers have fallen great to seeโœŒ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You can really tell the way Freddie reacts that Heโ€™s not comfortable at all with him!

• Sad
You can really tell the way Freddie reacts that Heโ€™s not comfortable at all with him!
You can tell from past events that Jake is a bastard to them all .
from the aggressive arm grab to Freddie I will never get over that itโ€™s in the wiki but he squeezed his arm so hard you could see jakes veins popping out thatโ€™s how hard he hurt Freddie .

the way he spoke to his wife when he didnโ€™t realise she was filming him for a storie on Instagram . He was kicking off so bad because she was ten Minutes late home he left his son on the floor โ€ฆ.. he then went silent and Sophie uploaded she was in hospital with Leo with his hand split open from glass Jake went silent he knew everybody seen the outburst and blamed him !!!

the plastic bag over his babyโ€™s head filming laughing โ€ฆ heโ€™s a nasty prick and aggressive with his family . You only need to look at his wife to see she is drained and abused by him emotionally the constant snide remarks name calling sheโ€™s lost confidence and her looks

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Penfold...that you hun..Fakey the twit! Also hiding himself behind fake accounts to big himself up! ๐Ÿคฃ
I am shooketh....my name mentioned...
Waiting for the thousands of fans to come after me to defend him...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.