Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww bless him. He must've got a new credit card. Can see Freddie is wearing his FAKE t-shirt. Just proves he did duck all for her 30th and Valentine's Day. He probably grifted a freebie!

Flapz you are a mug.

336831192_602077031778457_2916094249811997019_n.jpg

335764276_233825459018096_2785235083844357341_n.jpg
336299848_173995178356659_4702614804033811074_n.jpg
336808921_958222308764584_9011161705218278559_n.jpg
336221349_914803396231718_7532017770022456691_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Did he not even buy her flowers? You can get lovely one from the supermarket. He’s a twit. Sorry I can’t remember who said this earlier on but he definitely is bitter that Sophie already had a son. It warms my heart seeing how much love his stepmom has for him. His dad and partner are such a good looking couple and probably have nice decent jobs, Fakey must be so jealous no matter how much he pretends that he’s “rich in happiness”

That picture of her Mum is so lovely as well! Can’t remember what Zelda said about her that time but she’s got some cheek to slag Sophie’s mum off for how she looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Pub for a meal then which is exactly the same as they always do could have made things a bit special and cooked a meal with Freddie made some cakes with Nik Nak dopey you made a massive mistake falling pregnant by this selfish arrogant thoughtless bastard I seriously hope Paul knocks seven shades of tit out of him

Reactions: 21
Did he not even buy her flowers? You can get lovely one from the supermarket. He’s a twit. Sorry I can’t remember who said this earlier on but he definitely is bitter that Sophie already had a son. It warms my heart seeing how much love his stepmom has for him. His dad and partner are such a good looking couple and probably have nice decent jobs, Fakey must be so jealous no matter how much he pretends that he’s “rich in happiness”

That picture of her Mum is so lovely as well! Can’t remember what Zelda said about her that time but she’s got some cheek to slag Sophie’s mum off for how she looks.
Zelda compared her to a drag queen. A bit ironic coming from that haggard, evil old witch.
---
So Flapz made more of an effort for Fred’s step mum than her lazy useless husband made for her.
How the hell can these two think we’re jealous of them? 🤣
Jealous of what? I have five kids, my house is something they could only dream about, no debts, we are happy, a thriving business and my husband is a real man! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 22
C
Aww bless him. He must've got a new credit card. Can see Freddie is wearing his FAKE t-shirt. Just proves he did duck all for her 30th and Valentine's Day. He probably grifted a freebie!

Flapz you are a mug.

View attachment 2040757
View attachment 2040758
View attachment 2040759View attachment 2040760View attachment 2040761View attachment 2040762
View attachment 2040763
View attachment 2040764
christ both on phones the whole time do they ever live in the moment 🙄

Reactions: 14
Leo kicking off again he must scream all day unless he’s being fed🙄Was that her Mother’s Day then a meal in a empty pub🤣Is she not offended how little effort or support he gives her on any special day.Yeah zelda said Sophie’s mum resembled a drag queen and looking at your photo dear you are hardly in a position to pull anyone down.Does he not sent his mum flowers she looked after bratty chops for ten days.

Oh look NikNak can say another word.

Beh beh = beans.

WTF? Get this child sorted out ffs.

View attachment 2040486
---
That cap must bleeping stink. 🤢

View attachment 2040487
View attachment 2040488

I like that Sophie did that, it shows appreciation & thought, so I give her full credit.

But PANTO Boy - BORING AS duck.
Listen, I love this thread - I think it’s friendly, very funny and always been a welcoming place.
But PANTO is just numbing, let’s face it - no tattle, he’s got nothing.
---
Well, it looks like he bought her duck all for Mother's Day and he's already fucked off down the gym. Let's see if he takes her out later?

View attachment 2040522
View attachment 2040523
View attachment 2040524

RIGHT, hang on (I’m crying here) the last bleeping slide …. Did the bleep post that ? A kind of kiss of the gloves - did I see that right. I hope he get pummelled.

Reactions: 19
I can’t get over how little he values Sophie. He constantly belittles her and shows her no respect at all.

I’d be pissed if my husband wrote a post about his mother but didn’t acknowledge me, the mother of his child.

He’s a dick and she must regret her choice every single day! I don’t much like her either, but he’s vile!

As an aside, I’m becoming increasingly irritated by his fake ‘caring dad’ voice that he uses when talking to Leo. My ex husband would use the same one to try and prove to people he gave a tit about his children…🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Has his scary mum not liked his pathetic post for Mother’s Day.Are the weirdest bunch of people ever🙄Both skint boring and becoming so pathetic it’s hard to even comment about them lately lol

Reactions: 15
Got to say as much as they get on my wick it's good that they have taught Leo to eat with utensils. The amount of I fluencers who let their kids eat with their hands pisses me off! Chazza Dawson I'm looking at you! Mind you I suppose Noah would find eating Skips and chocolate hard with a knife and fork.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So glad he has his dad and step mum who give him the attention he deserves he’s such a lovely boy ❤
duck me, flaps seriously downgraded there .....
---

Flapz you are a mug.

View attachment 2040757
View attachment 2040758
View attachment 2040759View attachment 2040760View attachment 2040761View attachment 2040762
View attachment 2040763
View attachment 2040764
Emergency vanquis card broken out cos we called him out for being a tight boring bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Every Mother’s Day, zeldas birthday we are gonna get the dog rough wedding pic where he looks like he’s strangling her or the strange one where they are posing like a couple and she’s half naked 😂

To say he’s so close to his brother and Mum yet never seen them all together for a meal, day out with the kids etc. I’m convinced Zelda paid for that part of the family to attend Jakes wedding and they thought sod it let’s go it’s a free holiday.

His own family don’t like him, child doesn’t like him and neither do his pals at his MMA club. TRAGIC.

I can’t get over how little he values Sophie. He constantly belittles her and shows her no respect at all.

I’d be pissed if my husband wrote a post about his mother but didn’t acknowledge me, the mother of his child.

He’s a dick and she must regret her choice every single day! I don’t much like her either, but he’s vile!

As an aside, I’m becoming increasingly irritated by his fake ‘caring dad’ voice that he uses when talking to Leo. My ex husband would use the same one to try and prove to people he gave a tit about his children…🙄
Ha ha yes! The fake caring dad voice he uses. It just doesn't sound normal or dad like. All he says is: excuse me, come to dada, say this say that, what did you say, do you want such & such, or those horrible snorting snarling noises he makes. His voice is purely for his 'adoring fans' & not for guiding & teaching Niknak. Same when he talks to Freddie, it's all bro, boy, offered fist pumps, yeah babies, all for the Gram.

I would love someone in the pub or restaurant to record what he actually sounds like with his family off camera. All you can eat mate I think.

Reactions: 26
What a empty dead behind the eyes picture.See the old cream ad back she’s really scrapping the barrel trying to get decent work
30ACCFCF-C1E8-41AA-8940-EC463B046E7B.jpeg
3B6E94D6-2898-47C0-B091-457CD50888BB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She really looks terrible lately. She seems to think that her skin is glowing so she doesn't need a bit of coverage, but god, she'd really benefit from a bit of make up.

Reactions: 16
Its nice that Flaps did that for Freddie’s dad fiancée but why the need to share it? It was like this was the first time she had done that because the fiancée seems suprised and greatful? it also made tattlers curious as to have a look at her page because it’s open unlike Fred’s dads page thats set to private.
Maybe im being cynical but I don’t think Sophie should have shared that information to her stories and it lead us all to have a look at that woman’s page, we never knew anything about her before, we only ever knew his dads name and could only see his profile picture. I don’t think Flaps should have shared that woman’s information, yes it seemed like a nice thing to do but maybe keep it private as we know his Dad likes to keep private, now we can have a look at his dads fiancée’s page unless she makes it private now that Sophie has shared her page.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.