Jake Quickenden #62 Yet again you've made a massive blunder. That loft was designed by Stevie Wonder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she did the draw private account as usual and now deleted the post? Gained a thousand bot’s overnight the pair of them just so bleeping tedious and boring.
I still can’t believe she did a ‘giveaway’ and didn’t even list what was in it 🤦🏻‍♀️ According to social blade she’s only gained about 400 extra ‘followers’ since her giveaway started and she’s still 1650 down over the last 30 days 😂 The only way she’s getting to her coveted 300k is by making a huge purchase of bots 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see these two have had an interesting day. Christ Almighty, I'm glad my life isn't like theirs.

You have him constantly eyefucking himself indoors and her on her own all the time. I wonder what amazing things he has planned for Flapz on Mother's Day?

So the winner was announced a day late. What a load of tit. No prize description at all.

336352043_556885323208421_7764063541192306381_n.jpg
336307235_604402597872750_5472621753993597394_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I see these two have had an interesting day. Christ Almighty, I'm glad my life isn't like theirs.

You have him constantly eyefucking himself indoors and her on her own all the time. I wonder what amazing things he has planned for Flapz on Mother's Day?

So the winner was announced a day late. What a load of tit. No prize description at all.

View attachment 2038992View attachment 2038993
View attachment 2038994
View attachment 2038995
Lying, scamming, lazy, sad life, cringey fuckers the pair of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When were the comments about loose women and this morning made?
This was July 2021 I think, someone pointed out he was using the troll narrative about Leo’s looks just to get on tv shows such as those, and he DM’d someone saying he doesn’t give a duck about them, it was all about how upset he was 🤥

🐔Glad it wasn't just me saying that kid is a little git, and will continue to be with parents like them.....

• Heart
🐔Glad it wasn't just me saying that kid is a little git, and will continue to be with parents like them.....
He will our Joon..they'd let him get away with murder. He won't like sharing at nursery..everything is mine..he's not taught to share and he never hears the word no! They laugh at and encourage this behaviour and it will only get worse. Probably why he doesn't go nursery anymore...which will only hinder his development even more.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How many filters on his face stupid vain creep.The fact Leo’s asleep any normal person would lay him down🙄Wtaf gets his phone out to do a filtered picture of his ugly face🙄So flaps didn’t list anything in her giveaway and deleted it straight after wish these phoney z listers would all be cancelled.Her of love island got a 5 night stay in the Maldives for free think it’s time they all piss off.Everyone struggling with the cost of living and they do nothing but beg for freebies 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
His awful, every single thing is for likes and approval from strangers the filtering of his 6pack the fake hair and teeth there is no genuine real part of him,his killed of any spark flapz had she just seems so empty now and her weight is shocking,and you just know his been in her ear about it and telling her a bit more filler...the boulders are beyond bad.shes gone mire and more masculine and I would put money on that his done that to her while never seemingly showing her any genuine affection.
And this cretin of a man is responsible for a child at leat Fred has his dad to step in
That video of the tantrum shows what a terrible influence that man is having
Actually it breaks your heart for those poor children 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Dan: "Get this kid away from me"
Fakey: "Don't speak ....."

Was it "Don't speak like that" ??? 🤔

Can anybody else work it out?

Fakey's eyefucking is making me feel physically sick. Why is he so vain? He's absolutely bleeping rotten. 🤢

View attachment 2038305
Having a laugh with a mate. Banter. And then turns aggressive! what a bleeping prick! All the bloke said was "get him way from me". Meaning, I am not ready for kids. Banter fakey.....bleeping BANTER!!

Reactions: 19
He will our Joon..they'd let him get away with murder. He won't like sharing at nursery..everything is mine..he's not taught to share and he never hears the word no! They laugh at and encourage this behaviour and it will only get worse. Probably why he doesn't go nursery anymore...which will only hinder his development even more.
I think it's so unfair for parents to do that to a child.
I think I mentioned before, but I saw this play out with a member of my extended family.

'My child must not be told no' - that kinda thing.
It has made that child's life so much harder than it needed to be. 😕
Can see the exact same thing happening with that little fella, only much worse because he has no good role model in his life.

(The parents in the case of the child I am talking about are not workshy wasters who spend all day every day posting themselves to the 'gram so obviously that does make a BIG difference.)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He’s a really horrible little tit. And then you have Freddie who is a polite and friendly boy.

The fault is Jake’s

Reactions: 20
I am laughing so hard at the “intelligent, intelligent” comment at the end of the tantrum video. No Jake, he isn’t intelligent, if anything he seems slow witted. Feel so sorry for Fred I can tell Jake is the type to lay into him if he were ever to get cross with his little brother. Get really bad mean vibes from him.
---
The arrogance of Jake to think his son would make anyone broody 🤣. He’s an absolute wee horror.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Has Fakey the father of the year ever took Leo out or spent time with him on his own outside that house?

Reactions: 12
Fantastic thread title @CrazyBaldhead 😂
When Leo was having a tantrum in his bedroom where was his cot?? Did they just move it to play football??
The new name for ottoman beds I see is hydraulic? He’s pathetic, I have two ottoman beds , (one from IKEA for my daughter and mine and Mr Rabbits is from somewhere else) I noticed he didn’t bother to put the floor in, it opens onto the carpet?? Never seen an ottoman bed that hasn’t got a floor, I think it came with feet aswell but they didn’t put them on because of the head space! Im “Flabbergasted “ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Currently watching my just turned 2 year old playing with her dolly telling her “it’s time for a bath baby”, “would you like some milk?”, “shhhh time for bed”. Meanwhile Leo is running round in a circle shouting eee eee eee and asking for a bot bot. Your son is not intelligent Fakey, he is delayed and still behaves like a baby, because of YOU.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.