Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I have got discovery plus but no way am I watching anything this idiot is on 😂 Reading about it is cringeworthy enough without seeing him perform for the camera as well 🤢
So Flapz phoned him about moving chairs and the TV turning on and off 'like people were collecting their stuff to go'.

I have never heard so much bullshit in my life. So do spirits now have possessions. Were they collecting their packed lunches and packing their suitcases? Give me fucking strength! He was a soldier called Simon. What simple bloody Simon? 👻👻

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
I can’t …. God bless you crazy for always being there to document the bullshit. He’s getting worse, he’s actually numbing my skull.

What a boring life he leads - filming himself hoovering, setting up a camera on a unit to film himself in a duvet acting about 7 - Jesus, he’s a cunt, but fuck me such a dull boring cunt.

And he looks battered.

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
He’s just so cringe and creepy it’s like some dirty old man with a rain coat flashing behind the garages 🤢🤢🤢🤢Flaps hiding in Leo’s unused gifted playhouse as she’s not posted any breakfast or gifted shit all weekend.

• Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
I would take a guess that mummy dearest gives him regular gifts & hand outs but he keeps it quiet from Flapz & certainly shares none of it with her.

mollyann

VIP Member
Leo kicking off again he must scream all day unless he’s being fed🙄Was that her Mother’s Day then a meal in a empty pub🤣Is she not offended how little effort or support he gives her on any special day.Yeah zelda said Sophie’s mum resembled a drag queen and looking at your photo dear you are hardly in a position to pull anyone down.Does he not sent his mum flowers she looked after bratty chops for ten days.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I don’t even know what Soph is attracted to with Jake he is no man
the moaning about the slightest pain . The eyegucking himself pouting 🤢
The constant laying In bed all day lazy twat .
Cant do basic DIY like paint a room ….. she had to do it all .
No romance for his wife no gifts for birthdays valentines ect

Sorry but I could never be with a boy like that he’s no man at all . How is she not embarrassed at all
I still think she is so deluded/thick, she believes he’s going to get his big break soon and she’ll have the ‘celebrity’ lifestyle she is soooooo desperate for.
No spoiling her for her 30th, Valentines or Mothers Day but I noticed (if real of course), he was wearing a pair of £800 trainers for his TV appearance yesterday. Maybe, as well as holding his hand and taking him to the accountants, mummy also spoilt him while he was there 🤭
---
🤣..God he's such an arrogant fuck isn't he! Can't help but bite back.
The sad thing as well about this is that 6 idiots have actually liked his reply. Shows the sort of people that actually follow him 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
And her bullshit about having therapy apps all just about making money of links.At 34 he’s done really except for panto and being a 🦖🦖 what does he actually do.Long way to retirement age and he’s had a easy ride for over 10 years time to get a real job.Outgoings in that house will be thousands and noticed no bathroom in the rabbit hutch both skint👍

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Changing the subject entirely but how is that chest of drawers in their bedroom still broken?! They don't work and have all the time in the world to fix it.....or are they waiting to be offered a freebie? God they're despicable.
---

Yes but to be fair Danielle has had everything handed to her on a plate because her dad is famous and loaded.

I do agree that she and her husband appear to be much more in love than the Churches ever were.
The reason they’ve not fixed the drawers is the same reason their sky box is still on a mini table and their clothes are on rails. 100% wanting freebies 👍🏻 oh and let’s be honest it took him 2 days to put a bed together which was brand new. No way is he capable of fixing a broken chest of drawers 😉

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Fakey just to make you aware, coming off Twitter doesn’t stop people calling you out on there or did you think it worked the same as your beloved instagram? That if you block people, their comments disappear and if you deactivate yourself, people can’t speak home truths about you? Sorry doesn’t work like that on there 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha

Fat-tits

VIP Member
So lovely to see Fred with his dad and step mum, they all look so happy and he's getting the attention he deserves. Jake's just a massive cunt

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Respect and manners 😂😂😂
your joking ain’t you the kids a spoilt little fucker … no manners absolutely devil child . My kid is the same age and would never do what Leo does I wouldn’t stand and film him sticking sweets on the walls then eat them off with his mouth 🤢 I would never let him hit his older siblings like Jake was …. He’s going to be a nightmare the older he gets

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Every Mother’s Day, zeldas birthday we are gonna get the dog rough wedding pic where he looks like he’s strangling her or the strange one where they are posing like a couple and she’s half naked 😂

To say he’s so close to his brother and Mum yet never seen them all together for a meal, day out with the kids etc. I’m convinced Zelda paid for that part of the family to attend Jakes wedding and they thought sod it let’s go it’s a free holiday.

His own family don’t like him, child doesn’t like him and neither do his pals at his MMA club. TRAGIC.