Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redball00n

VIP Member
Currently watching my just turned 2 year old playing with her dolly telling her “it’s time for a bath baby”, “would you like some milk?”, “shhhh time for bed”. Meanwhile Leo is running round in a circle shouting eee eee eee and asking for a bot bot. Your son is not intelligent Fakey, he is delayed and still behaves like a baby, because of YOU.

Reactions: 22

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
God he's such a boring, ugly old bastard. She's a boring bitch aswell😴😴😴😴
At this point they have nothing going on workwise or lifewise🤭🤭🤭🤭
Cannot wait to see him get schooled in this fight🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

mollyann

VIP Member
It’s beyond cringe barbie🙄She’s so underweight and stiff and with just over 700 likes hardly going to get any fashion brands interested.So many posts yesterday is desperate like her prick of a husband.Knew he’d do a dance video with scary Mary both childish and so not funny.

• Heart

Turtledove58

VIP Member
I genuinely do not understand why he lets Leo get away with the bits that children of his age do. Instead he films it and virtually applauds it because it’s funny! Except it isn’t. There are no boundaries. Good luck to them……

mollyann

VIP Member
So he didn’t even do a post for her on Mother’s Day he certainly doesn’t like giving her any praise.He’s not liked her post or done the usual stupid comment and with 276,000 bots got 2700 likes🤣Wonder why she puts up with his lack of respect towards her as the sour faced flaps looks like she can give as good as she gets.Neither had any work can’t imagine how they are paying the bills no wonder Leo’s nursery days cut back.Gym pictures pretend ice baths all rinse and repeat with this nobody.

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
She really is in need of some sort of intervention from anyone who gives a shit about her.Seriously underweight and is harmful to be showing people that being a size 4 is healthy.Just why is all I have to say
7561E6E6-CD57-48E8-921C-7D0840C49A3B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So at the Marquis for a meal again. Wasn't she only feeding Leo beans and toast a couple of hours ago 🙄 The fact they’re showing it all over their stories, I’m saying the meal is her present. If he’d actually bought her a nice gift, they would have been showing that on Insta as well. Also proves he done fuck all for Valentines cos he would have posted it if he had.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So it sounds like him stopping at his mums is pretty last minute, so what’s the betting whatever ‘work’ he’s got, he wasn’t first choice and has only got it because he’s jobless, cheap and always available 😂 Shame he can’t have the same enthusiasm when he’s meant to be doing charity work as he has for his 5 min TV appearances 😡

• Haha

Thatbird71

VIP Member
So he supposedly made her breakfast but got in bed himself and gave it to Nik Nak plus why a grid post for his mum and not one for dopey? I noticed aswell that once again dopey and Fred were sat in the car eating and chatting is that so they don't disturb his little sleeps? He's a nasty bastard

VC10

VIP Member
Fucking hell, it was a random word generator like ParaTek which I've got as an app on my phone.

Fucking pussyhole that cunt. He is pathetic.

He contacts his late father's ghost???

😆😆😆😆😆💀💀💀💀💀💀

Fucking hell I've heard everything, now
---
" ...is there anybody there....?

Anybody....? ......."

" Is that you?"

" Dad?........"

😆😆😆😆💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
64d82e11bf2f5f9a002f212a355be20d--margaret-rutherford-wakefield.jpg
toffee-crisp.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Lol that woman saying people who pretend they have abs and people online 24-7 bets hes sinking in his chair.She summed up fakey in one sentence 👍

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
How embarrassing Simon hopefully is going to come out to play 🤣Will he go dressed in uniform or will he just be his usual dickhead👍
---
How embarrassing Simon hopefully is going to come out to play 🤣Will he go dressed in uniform or will he just be his usual dickhead👍
So drove all that way 24 hrs early so he could escape playing dad of the year😡Either a shit tik tok with phoney arse zelda or him jumping on the bed big Yawn .

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
"Get it done. Whatever you want to do today get it done". Well that's me going to Colchester today and smashing that bloody 'ice bath' to smithereens. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
He is going to be snapped in half by Paul. That bloke on the side shouting "You're not working hard enough". Get that ambulance on stand-by!! 😂😂

• Haha

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Respect and manners 😂😂😂
your joking ain’t you the kids a spoilt little fucker … no manners absolutely devil child . My kid is the same age and would never do what Leo does I wouldn’t stand and film him sticking sweets on the walls then eat them off with his mouth 🤢 I would never let him hit his older siblings like Jake was …. He’s going to be a nightmare the older he gets
Same, I have a 2 year old and I’m constantly saying no as I don’t want a little brat on my hands. It’s a wonder that Fred seems so nice, hopefully his dad continues to be a big influence and he doesn’t turn into these two vacuous, shallow cretins.

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Have they cut back on Leo’s nursery days.Both skint boring and he’s a full on creep with his carrot out while having a warm ice bath🤢🤢No other man posts such absolute shit like he does.People saying Leo should be a model where do these nutcases come from.Those camera men looked pissed he was filming them he’s got no concept of anyone’s boundaries.

• Haha