Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
I don't even care enough to comment on the 'ice bath' talks anymore but he fucking needs help.

Stupid cunt.

View attachment 2041860
Oh my fucking god. What utter dribbling aggressive shite. What poor (or lucky really) sucker has hacked Fakey off so much that he's done with them? A stupid little rant where he thinks he's being clever using dog shit on a shoe as a comparison. He's a nasty, egotistical little man.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

stargirl23

VIP Member
Yes Steph was talking about baby gender she said was you hoping for a certain gender Jake and Jake said

“ I was not really bothered if it was boy or girl but when Leo come out I had a look and yes same Size as mine “

wierd person he is
Who the fuck even says that let alone saying it about their own newborn baby. He’s fucked 🤮 sorry everyone not been posting a lot lately just lurked I have covid again and feeling dreadful x

• Sad
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
He’s just a complete wanker and the lies he comes out with embarrassing.No mention of the marathon or trying to raise funds for the dead he’s lived off for over 12 years.Him and his stupid mum both attention seeking nobody’s and need a good head wobble

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Did he not even buy her flowers? You can get lovely one from the supermarket. He’s a twat. Sorry I can’t remember who said this earlier on but he definitely is bitter that Sophie already had a son. It warms my heart seeing how much love his stepmom has for him. His dad and partner are such a good looking couple and probably have nice decent jobs, Fakey must be so jealous no matter how much he pretends that he’s “rich in happiness”

That picture of her Mum is so lovely as well! Can’t remember what Zelda said about her that time but she’s got some cheek to slag Sophie’s mum off for how she looks.
Zelda compared her to a drag queen. A bit ironic coming from that haggard, evil old bitch.
---
So Flapz made more of an effort for Fred’s step mum than her lazy useless husband made for her.
How the hell can these two think we’re jealous of them? 🤣
Jealous of what? I have five kids, my house is something they could only dream about, no debts, we are happy, a thriving business and my husband is a real man! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 22

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
🐔 What a fucking state he is today, yep bags under the eyes, bad neck, another weakness, fancy being married to someone like that, I like a man to be a man, not like this fucking cry baby,....
He'd do my head in. In fact he does and I don't have to live with the scratching prick.

• Haha

patmum

I don't even care enough to comment on the 'ice bath' talks anymore but he fucking needs help.

Stupid cunt.

View attachment 2041860
He’s edited out the part where he normally takes his head out of the water and adjusts his syrup while making hilariously ugly faces!!

Pics to show, dunks his head (cuts out a couple of seconds of film) then immediately he’s out of the water with his wig already adjusted!!!

Let me have my screenshot fun back Fakey, it was the only part worth watching of your “ice” baths you boring prick! 😂

SO VAIN AND OBSESSED WITH US!

Attachments

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
Bet jakes embarrassed the people on sofa are calling Instagram fake and saying these men with abs are fake it’s fake and not real 😂😂😂

yes Jake that’s you fake and that’s what people see when they look at your Instagram you cunt ….

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
So let me get this right everybody on tattle says how mingin the house is so he decides to show the gram him cleaning the house ……

I mean we know he takes everything on tattle to heart and then corrects things but ffs you should always have a clean house you dirty bastard 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
So she paid £45 for her b12 injection🙄Might as well have shoved the £45 up your skinny arse as unless done correctly at your doctors going to do fuck all.Leo eating yet again they really just feed that child to shut him up.So dad of the year didn’t go to gymnastics (soft play)what a fake arse marriage these two have.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So did he not even mention the marathon then? I know he was on to talk about his ghost crap but he always manages to bring up other things as well. No way is he doing it. He’d be milking it and trying to get more sponsor money and TV appearances talking about it if he could. Lorraine & LW have had Babs army on talking about doing the marathon so unless he’s going to try and benefit from it nearer the time, he’s 100% pulling out. The Eastenders lot are all working full time and I mean proper f/t hours and still putting the training in. Then you’ve got this cretin who has trained maybe once in a week?

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Just shown my husband the video of him trying to box (my husband is a MMA fighter) and he legit pissed himself saying he is going to get knocked out for real 🤣🤣🤣🤣 honestly everytime I watch that flying knee I fucking cry with laughter 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
I am getting bored of this narcissistic fucktard..... he is everything that is wrong with social media.... give a chimp a sniff of fame and he will not let it go. Even when it's clear he is a failure at everything he does. The useless, gormless, selfish, thick as fuck piece of shite!

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Signed for a footy team he’s nine ffs 😂😂

Jake going on like fred has signed to play for united 🤯😂

bye Jake …..

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
He’s just gross isn’t he Jeanie🤮🤮Is he some kind of freak who’s entire life involves talking shit and filming himself in small underpants.At 34 he seriously needs a head wobble and to grow up as I’m just not getting it.I’m embarrassed watching can you imagine being married to that.No flowers on show while cleaning or any gifts she got of the kids what a total fake life these to lead online.

• Sick