Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
They are not going out tonight because if he was he would film it or she would, they probably got a take away as they can’t afford to go out! And as for signing off for the weekend 😂 that translates to “im staying in bed all weekend as I’ve been so busy working all week” 🙄 id say he’s in bed now the lazy lying prick 😂 I wonder will he be checking in on spud 3 or 4 times tonight ??? The lies out of him and she goes along with his lies?? So why is Sophie not filming their meal out like she usually would do?? Because they are not out, they are in bed! Notice how she hasn’t posted anything. Que the fake picture of Chinese food now to her stories, still doesn’t mean they are out, I don’t believe for one minute they are out, they are both lying cunts 🤥
Fake pic of Chinese food = 2 bowls of 50p Maggi microwave noodles at home looking at each other

• Haha
Reactions: 21

gagzi

VIP Member
How many times has he shared that reel of him holding up NikNak above his head from the other day? Now she's sharing it again this morning ffs.

If he's that bothered about pillows, he should take some with him. No common sense.

View attachment 2051765
View attachment 2051766
---
What were they talking about on Steph's Packed Lunch yesterday about photoshopping?

Look at this photo. Is he taking the piss? 😂😂

Also 'being disciplined' doesn't entitle you to live longer you fucking cretin.

View attachment 2051771
Fucking flea bitten old rat..constant scratching makes me sick! 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart

AsilGT

Chatty Member
Such an attention seeking twat . Steph just asked him about gender and he said he was happy if he had girl or boy then he said Leo come out and I looked at him and thought yes it’s a boy same size as mine
Was that really his answer to the question?
what’s up with him, is he over excited at being on the telly and trying too hard to be funny
As someone said earlier there’s no charm or charisma about him 😕

• Haha

AsilGT

Chatty Member
How the fuck does dne think this is a look please tell me who dresses like this ...... the rancid Jean's and Jordan's the oversized blazer .... she needs help lol
I see much younger girls dressed like this and it looks ok

It’s just doesn’t suit her and the way she’s attempting to ‘model’ is just so so cringe and she’s taking it too seriously

She tries to make out she friends with her ‘audience’ but comes across cold and serious instead of warm friendly and fun she’s devoid of the personality needed to ‘influence’ in a authentic way

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Look at me! Look at me! I'm going on a daytime TV show that nobody watches and am going to talk a load of old shit about a made-up haunting! 👻👻

337350590_661332799091681_6622707155253262076_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Yeah right he goes and checks on Leo three times a night.What a load of bollocks such a phoney prick

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
What a shame she ever met that creep Fakey.

I'm not defending her for a minute, but he would wear anyone down, always ready with nasty comments to her and Freddie. He is not right in that syrup-laden head, as we have witnessed over and over but he confirmed it completely this week on tv🤢.

I hope there have been LOADS of complaints and that he stops getting even those cheap tv slots that he thinks are leading to his big break...as if!

She was a nice looking girl as has been evidenced from old photos on here, now she is a shadow of that, it's actually sad to see. And once again, I'm not defending her. 😄

Plus Fakey would be much happier with your man Lineker that he showed more passion over kissing, than he ever showed towards his then new wife! 🤢
Trouble is she proved by going on celebs go dating, her aim in life was to find a z lister and be part of that lifestyle. Unfortunately for her, she thought she’d found it in Fakey. She’d met someone who had been on 3 primetime TV shows (one of them twice) but didn’t realise his popularity was already in decline when they met. There are so many more relatable and down to earth z list couples about now, who actually have careers and money but are nowhere near as up their own arses as these two are and that’s why I can’t stand either of them. I agree he’s moulded her but in some ways she is actually worse than he is now. Anybody that puts being in the ‘public eye’ above their own child and lets their partner treat their child the way he does Freddie, is a disgrace in my opinion. If she’s living an unhappy fake life that’s totally down to her and I have zero sympathy for her. Saying that I hope that their selfishness doesn’t have a detrimental effect on either of the kids as they get older though.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Why does everyone need to know that her child is constipated? Stop feeding him so much crap all the time 😡 Missing him so much when he’s away but they’re leaving him to go out when Leo isn’t himself. Proving to us yet again they still go out for food 😂

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
Imagine thinking you made it in life because you got on a show that nobody watches for five minutes 😂😂
god he’s tragic at this point . Zero talent zero money …

aww could jakey not afford a hotel for two nights so he’s staying at mummy’s 😂😂😂😎
---
If you can’t afford a hotel in the middle of the week then you really are on the bones of your arse … bet he had to beg mummy for £40 for his petrol 😂😂

• Haha

AsilGT

Chatty Member
The problem is they are both so vomit inducing they don’t see it in the other just how desperate and disingenuous they both come across, meaning they encourage each others attention seeking behaviours.
Simple Simon and Simple Soph
The simpleton quickendens
Both so deluded thinking they are something they’re not

They both must have a independent source of income
Maybe his mummy manages his money from previous work he’s done and gives him a regular allowance
Didn’t she have property? maybe rental income from that for her
They can’t be making anything from trying to be ‘celebs’

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
When you are reduced to online begging for some freebies because you've no job & no income & the bills are piling up.

Yet think you are a ' Zelebrity" & are " living the dream"

It's ludicrous, insulting and snide.

• Heart

Joon

VIP Member
🐔 What a fucking state he is today, yep bags under the eyes, bad neck, another weakness, fancy being married to someone like that, I like a man to be a man, not like this fucking cry baby,....

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
She's definitely on a roll today. I've never known anybody to use so many skincare products. Her skin is appalling. REN products don't come cheap either.

View attachment 2047059
View attachment 2047060
View attachment 2047061
Why would anyone ask her to try skincare products for them? It would be weird if she had a good complexion but the fact her skin is so dreadful, it proves it's just another excuse for her to do some aff links 🤦🏻‍♀️ if any of her followers fall for her BS, they are as dense as she is

• Heart
  • Haha