Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why people go mad for Danielle as if she’s some big upgrade compared to Sophie
She’s shallow and vacuous just like them two.
What’s she famous for ? Being the daughter of foggy?
They all as fake as each other
Can’t stand any of them

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I don’t go mad for Danielle if my comment pissed people off sorry

she is jakes ex this is jakes thread I was just laughing because I follow Danielle and comoared to Sophie she is a much better person …. Sophie is desperate to be a influencer it’s pathetic the silly clothing reels she barely gets any ads when Danielle is getting loads and looks a natural at influencing.

difference aswell is Danielle doesn’t want to be famous she doesn’t beg to get on the TV . She’s pretty private compared to them pair and she rarely shows her child . I wouldn’t say she is as fake as them 🤷🏻‍♀️ X

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just nicked the new photo, that's the face of somebody who's just realised the world bleeping hates him......😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

she is jakes ex this is jakes thread I was just laughing because I follow Danielle and comoared to Sophie she is a much better person …. Sophie is desperate to be a influencer it’s pathetic the silly clothing reels she barely gets any ads when Danielle is getting loads and looks a natural at influencing.

difference aswell is Danielle doesn’t want to be famous she doesn’t beg to get on the TV . She’s pretty private compared to them pair and she rarely shows her child . I wouldn’t say she is as fake as them 🤷🏻‍♀️ X
Hear hear Riddle! 🙌 ❤xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Im sitting beside some stranger waiting to take off to fly home to Dublin for Paddy’s day and im like a mad woman laughing to myself, im getting a few strange looks 🤭 Im crying 😂😂😂 you tossers are on fire today 😂😂😂
🐔Have a safe and pleasant journey hun x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
On another note I went in an ice bath last weekend and like duck will I be doing it again 😂😂😂
I was froze to the bone 🥶🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I think this is a very interesting comparison especially knowing the history of them. It definitely belongs on this thread just for the value of knowing Fakey reads here & will wind him & Flapz up😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know why people go mad for Danielle as if she’s some big upgrade compared to Sophie
She’s shallow and vacuous just like them two.
What’s she famous for ? Being the daughter of foggy?
They all as fake as each other
Can’t stand any of them
If you look back many times flaps has stalked danielle even copying photos in Bali 🤣Her wedding outfit honeymoon are all similar but the pound shop prickendens do it cheaply.B&B in the Maldives and pretend massages jet skis and canoes just some of the make believe tit they try to fool us with.So my point is Danielle has money and class and the others definitely not.So moving on here’s the 🚪 ✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I noticed that since somebody said he should be guest announcer on Saturday Night Takeaway he has started following Ant and Dec and i literally cannot stop laughing just when i think he can't get any more bleeping delusional! Has he seen who they have on? As if they would have that bleeping idiot showing off making it about him telling everyone how he could do a better job than them although it would all be just banter of course absolute bellend

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I think this is a very interesting comparison especially knowing the history of them. It definitely belongs on this thread just for the value of knowing Fakey reads here & will wind him & Flapz up😅😅
That’s another reason I know it winds them up reading here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just seen this on the MMA page. I wonder if they meant to like this comment 🫣😂
Paul will definitely give Jake a run for his money 😂😂
paul is being trained by top professionals. Although I realised when he was boxing in Ireland it was fir this fight . Ireland is where the MMA page is based .

I don’t think its a million pound fight…. Jake wishes 😂😂 I’m getting tickets anyway as I have supported Paul since he first started comedy he’s a top bloke as you can see he’s likeable funny and everything Jake isn’t !! I watched a clip Jake fighting training Hes tit I could do better 😂😂 he kicks to air like bro why you kicking the sky the person will be in front of you not on the roof 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20230315-151725_Instagram.jpg

Tell me you're obsessed by all things Tattle without telling me...

That will make a nice receipt for Wiki to highlight his unmanageable obsession.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The only person he has a deep conversation with is himself with his endless selfies.He has no mates and even Chris is ignoring him👍
11B8C4FF-FE4E-4C16-A4C0-3FCC668C9A31.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Fitted wardrobes are currently being installed in the attic. Only the best for Fakey
1F7274C2-16C1-4ADE-8429-636B1B89E2A8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't ever want to see the words "bottom" or "flange" in relation to Fakey & Flaps ever again. Warned.

🤢 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.