Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how much they owe both sets of parents, they're the type who've been mooching off them, as both of them think a proper paying job is beneath them ...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Spicy vodka pasta. Bet she burns that to fuckery. By the sounds of it, he's already been on that vodka. Pisshead.

335991097_532994122080677_6792552145162494493_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree with whoever it was(sorry can't remember who) that said his doing g training on secret to stick 2 fingers up to tattle,he ll really really want to win that fight for the money and the talks how tour after.
And

obviously wants some new trainers gifted
Yeah that was me. He seems sneaky enough to be secretly training and will protest he has an injury yet will get round in an impressive time.

Reactions: 16
So they have to have a drink to have sex? Don’t blame her tbh but hardly the behaviour of recent newly weds.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
🐔 Why the duck is she wearing that big thick cardigan in the kitchen :unsure:.

Reactions: 10
Why does he need to share about Baby No2 🤮 (actually it’s 3 you bleeping hole) Trying to find new content and a new moneymaker 😡 Just wonder how they can afford another baby when neither of them seem to work, can’t afford to furnish their own house or pay for their kids birthday presents. Also where the duck are they going to fit another child in that house? I so hope if they have another one it’s another boy 🤞🏻

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just nicked the new photo, that's the face of somebody who's just realised the world bleeping hates him......😂😂😂😂👍👍👍👍👍
Had to steal the avitar.
Had to edit my avatar too. Been wetting myself catching up seeing it 😂
Stolen it too! Thanks @patmum 😘
---
Why does he need to share about Baby No2 🤮 (actually it’s 3 you bleeping hole) Trying to find new content and a new moneymaker 😡 Just wonder how they can afford another baby when neither of them seem to work, can’t afford to furnish their own house or pay for their kids birthday presents. Also where the duck are they going to fit another child in that house? I so hope if they have another one it’s another boy 🤞🏻
Howling at Fake eyeing up the vodka: "I think someone's trying to get me drunk!"

No Fake, Flapz needs to be paralytic before she can even contemplate dealing with your little mushroom knob 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They struggle to find baby sitters for one.😏
I suppose it'll mean Soapie will stay home more so he can take Polly Parrot everywhere as his plus one.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe that’s why he keeps shutting Leo in that cupboard, that’s gonna be his new bedroom if they ever manage to have another one.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ugh he’s vile talking like that “baby number 2”,Im assuming Freddie is at his dads tonight and was not in earshot of the disgusting prick saying that 🤮 and she doesn’t even say “number 3” ???? They are honestly horrible and to be even saying that on his stories aswell 🤮 How old would you say that box of grey goose is?? It looks battered to me and 💯 the bottle filled with cheap vodka or water! #Skint

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.