Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't watch Loose Women and if that bald headed cunt was on it..... Never...

Reactions: 16
I've just seen that he wore his little white knickers to go in that pool on Loose Women knowing full well they would be wet and see through when he got out not that there's much to see but his desperation is literally off the scale at this point

Reactions: 29
He really is an entitled fucker with no talent.
He's like a desperate has-been ( who never got there in the first place)

Reactions: 18
Still showing offlimits when I just looked.God he’s so smug and polly like a fucking 80’s groupie sad cow
Thats odd iganony showing different? Ive checked again an my still doesn’t show off Limits
---
No you’re not it’s not showing on the websites that we view his stories on anonymously but still showing on his actual insta bio
Oh I couldn’t check Instagram as the dickhead blocked me, sorry about that @mollyann x

Reactions: 10
He is churning out exactly the same speech every z lister does when they jump on the mental health bandwagon doesn't even talk about battles of his own what he did to get help that's because it's bullshit. I'm hoping the producers of Loose Women will see the comments about him and stop booking him

Reactions: 17
Perfection

Reactions: 16
So she's back to the Tesco ads. I've been looking at the 'half receipt' she's shown and this is a shop of absolutely nothing but utter 'crap'. I would love to know how much this silly old tart REALLY spends on shopping in a week judging by the utter rubbish she's bought in this one shop.

Ooooh a saving of nearly a tenner!!! Just look at that prick at the end of the last clip 'celebrating' by pulling a party popper. It's absolutely pathetic.

Show us your REAL weekly shopping bill Flapz. Judging by the crap you buy, I bet it's eye-watering!

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 11
Doesn’t Polly do PR for a company call BiGDUG and Gloucester Rugby and someone called Sam Dracott Farrier? So she has four clients it appears, wtf does she see in Fakey? Im sure she has been “good to the lads” on the rugby team also

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.