Jake Quickenden #61 A holiday & £30k cash he mumbled but the best part of LW was when he stumbled!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see he’s been replying to loads of people on the LW post on his grid that are blowing smoke up his arse 🤢 Just seen this comment on there. Wonder if he’ll reply to this or message the person privately and give them more abuse 🤦🏻‍♀️
This reply has been deleted now 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh no Prickenden is doing the pre recorded LW Competition today so I guess for the rest of the week too! I thought we saw the last of him after last week’s appearance. He’s gross, ewwwwww. He’s is so extra. Acted as if he was going into the sea for a swim.
What is he wearing? That bleeping syrup!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
What is he wearing? That bleeping syrup!!! 😂😂😂
It’s exactly the same outfit as he was wearing last week for the emmerdale segment. For someone who said he needed to stop buying clothes, why does he wear the same outfits all the time 🙄 So basically the only TV work he’s getting is down to a daytime TV program that’s hosted by a load of women that like slagging off men and couldn’t find work anywhere else. Reaching for them stars Fakey, reaching for them stars 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How cute is that lemon tree?

How BAD is that painting? WTF???

A lemon tree for a complete and utter lemon!!! 🤡

335497508_228915059541927_1094201096847447731_n.jpg
334194059_503848378417969_1378729697773194473_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Is he sharing his big TV appearance on his insta stories yet? 😂 wonder if Polly will screenshot it and say how he’s smashing it as a ‘presenter’ again 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How cute is that lemon tree?

How BAD is that painting? WTF???

A lemon tree for a complete and utter lemon!!! 🤡

View attachment 2025321View attachment 2025322
Ah there is no way you could leave the paint work like that?? What gets me is how the roof window is positioned, the bannisters runs through the middle of the window and it looks ridiculous, that architect got it all so wrong, im dying to laugh at her freestanding bath🤭

(I actually like the lemon tree 🙈 Lord Farquaad could youre put up the aff link for it please 😂)

• Haha
Bumming Chris, and at same time Chris replying to other profiles, but not fakeys, totally getting ignored , that’s gotta sting , and it’s the petty tit I’m living for, hopefully goes some way to Chris redeeming himself 👏👏👏🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽
He will be gutted if Chris doesn’t acknowledge his comment. Chris has a legit ITV job unlike Prickenden jumping about doing low brow competitions.

Remember when Fakey said last year that he was gonna do a course to be a qualified yoga instructor 😂
Maybe he’s been too busy with his 3days of work in 2023🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What did we all say about his 'wardrobe' and wearing the same stuff all the time?

Somebody's caught up!!
(Just waiting for Polly Parrot's gushing post now).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love Sam Thompson, having a swipe at him on his Instagram story saying there’s a reason why his shirt is off, he’s not just going around topless like a complete knob.
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember when Fakey said last year that he was gonna do a course to be a qualified yoga instructor 😂
Maybe he’s been too busy with his 3days of work in 2023🥴
I know somebody who is a qualified PT, works full time and enrolled on a online yoga course. It is pretty full on and taken the best part of a year. There’s no way he’d be able to stick to it even without a full time no job!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have underfloor heating in our main bathroom as we have floor tiles in there. It is a huge room but when prices rose we decided to turn it off all together. It costs a fortune but it is a large area
I renovated my kitchen recently and realised I had underfloor heating - since I turned it off I save about £50 a month and don't even notice a difference in the heat - it was only a 1m x 2m space tho

Reactions: 13
He will be gutted if Chris doesn’t acknowledge his comment. Chris has a legit ITV job unlike Prickenden jumping about doing low brow competitions.
How very dare you! 🤣

Sorry, can't stop laughing typing that. I would say he thinks he has made it now on tv.
I have never watched Loose Women, and never will, but it seems about the right level for him to be doing very small pieces on, for competitions.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.