Jake Quickenden #60 5mins on TV but no need to gloat as your wife's selling off her Primark coat!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“And you” cheeky fucker. Zero sympathy though.

Flappy let’s him treat her like tit and enables his behaviour like Zelda.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So he thinks he’s a boxer because he won one tit fight against Marcel? (I wasn’t lurking then do didn’t see it but il google it or find it in one of the threads) I honestly don’t think he’s any good at boxing, his legs are all over the place and when he’s on that punch bag on his gifted home gym I cringe so bad the punch bag swings all over the place! He hasn’t been in the home gym lately, what’s going on with that I wonder?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So prick is in bed after his nap bless him with the kids making out they are just messing around although we know he is just bone idle while dopey goes off to get the food so she shows it in the kitchen but after that it looks like she is sat in the lounge alone in the dark with hers help me out here fellow fakeys because my eyesight isn't the best where is dopey and the chicken burger? 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
So he thinks he’s a boxer because he won one tit fight against Marcel? (I wasn’t lurking then do didn’t see it but il google it or find it in one of the threads) I honestly don’t think he’s any good at boxing, his legs are all over the place and when he’s on that punch bag on his gifted home gym I cringe so bad the punch bag swings all over the place! He hasn’t been in the home gym lately, what’s going on with that I wonder?
Had to sell it probably 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
You should’ve seen it 😂 marcel barely trained as it wasn’t a real boxing thing. It was just a charity event. Marcel was hardly throwing shapes and just having fun but faking went in all guns blazing acting like Tyson fury 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So he’s got a “presenting job” tomorrow and Thursday… Wow and he also got the audition he went for?? (Am I right?) so why is he not doing the usual travelling and staying in a hotel? (Or did he say next week, he talks so much crap that you forget but it purposely don’t because that’s the objective of true narcissists to
distract/deflect) He usually stays in Hotels ?? No?

Reactions: 14
Usually he goes to hotels before LW or TM because he loves a night away from his beloved family. Sometimes he’s stayed home but it’s turned out his ‘work’ was duck all so probably why he stayed home. He’s probably skint so can’t afford his hotel this week 😂

• Haha
Fakey just to give you a heads up - someone on your latest reel is struggling with their mental health & reaching out to you. We all know you read here first, so be a lamb & go & tend to one of your followers.

Reactions: 17
Have you ever known anyone keep sharing photos of themselves from a minor film premiere that happened 2 days ago? He knows he didn’t make one news or magazine website showing him there, so next best thing is to keep putting it on his insta. The insta account that has posted this has literally posted everybody that was there and he’s still right at the end of their stories and I bet all of them haven’t picked their picture out and posted it 🙄 More taking the attention away from Fred on his birthday 😡 He is such a self obsessed bleep. I mean he actually thinks he looks good in that hideous suit and those horrendous clod hoppers 🤢
That bleeping suit must be absolutely hoaching....
And has never seen a dry cleaners, smelly scruffy bleep.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Usually he goes to hotels before LW or TM because he loves a night away from his beloved family. Sometimes he’s stayed home but it’s turned out his ‘work’ was duck all so probably why he stayed home. He’s probably skint so can’t afford his hotel this week 😂
He did say tomorrow and Thursday then? But he’s not done his usual hotel stay? Well tomorrow could be interesting, hows he going to get out of this one unless it was pre recorded which would be that 5 minutes thing last week some competition thing might get aired tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just why and that’s all I have to say🤢🤢🤢And duck off everything about showing his ugly face.And that picture of your ignorant mum is just so uncalled for🤢🤢🤢View attachment 2014130View attachment 2014131
Nothing like your wife being an afterthought. Him and Zelda look more like a couple than him and Flaps. Another wedding picture which looks totally forced. No sympathy for flaps though. She’s made her bed (in her tiny loft conversion) and she can lie in it 💁🏻‍♀️
---
So he’s got a “presenting job” tomorrow and Thursday… Wow and he also got the audition he went for?? (Am I right?) so why is he not doing the usual travelling and staying in a hotel? (Or did he say next week, he talks so much crap that you forget but it purposely don’t because that’s the objective of true narcissists to
distract/deflect) He usually stays in Hotels ?? No?
Definitely tomorrow & Friday he said. Take anything he says with a pinch of salt. He had a 5 min appearance on TM talking about I’m a celeb and he said it was presenting. I think Holly & Phil would have disagreed with that 😂 I wonder if it may have something to do with DOI the fact the final is this weekend. Whatever it is, it won’t be nearly as big as he makes out it is 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So prick is in bed after his nap bless him with the kids making out they are just messing around although we know he is just bone idle while dopey goes off to get the food so she shows it in the kitchen but after that it looks like she is sat in the lounge alone in the dark with hers help me out here fellow fakeys because my eyesight isn't the best where is dopey and the chicken burger? 😂
This has been dirty deleted. It's not on the stories.
---
Aww nice photo. At least 'nanny cake' bothered. Nothing from Zelda whatsoever. Old witch.

334663611_3463586500555206_2028024052799664635_n.jpg

---
Looks revolting. 🤢

333674975_110782955244993_6286961588276859525_n.jpg
333747840_1419192408616123_7523705206731660840_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
I'm late but all I could think when watching the "fight" video was those sweaty manky feet touching that other poor man.
When I see him half naked I just think someone else has to sit/lay there and if his as sweaty slimes as he always looks can you imagine the cat fur that will be stuck to him?
And didn't he even cook top less the othernight...makes me :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.