Jake Quickenden #6 Goes to tattle for help with baby, is relationship a sham, dunno, maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake! Why cant he take Leo out somewhere? I mean the poor kid is going to be bored shitless in Ibiza isn't he? I wonder if he goes to Ocean beach to see Uncle Wayne?
He’ll defo pay a visit to uncle Wayne🤢 He’s just informed Bianca that he’s going to the gym so he’s getting up🙄 It’s never getting up to take his child anywhere tho, it’s always to go to the gym so he can post more stories eye bleeping himself🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
That message has really got to him and he’s pretending it hasn’t 🤣 the little digs at it!! Hit a nerve jakey

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’ll defo pay a visit to uncle Wayne🤢 He’s just informed Bianca that he’s going to the gym so he’s getting up🙄 It’s never getting up to take his child anywhere tho, it’s always to go to the gym so he can post more stories eye bleeping himself🤮
They never do anything or go anywhere for that babies enjoyment or development, pisses me right off. Jake ‘Superdad’ Quickenden who would rather lie in his pit eyefucking himself through his camera or prance around like a twit at the gym than take his son out for fresh air. So nice of him leaving Sophie with the baby whilst she’s trying to pack and organise for their holiday too. He’s a nasty self centred piece of work, she must really be desperate for that Z-list life as there’s no way most normal women would put up with this horrible bleep.

And as for Uncle Wayne…..I wouldn’t let that sleazy, chicken legged creep around my kid even if you paid me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
👏👏👏👏 This. I just showed my partner the stories when he was saying he's not waking for a bottle, he's waking out of habit. What a load of tit! My OH just sat and shook his head. He is an absolute waste of space. That poor bairn 😞
It’s a few years since mine were babies - youngest is 14 - and mine were very good sleepers, all sleeping through the night from 10 weeks old mostly (except the middle one who freakishly did a few at around 6 weeks!) BUT I do remember them going through various growth spurts, or having croup, or just wanting a bit of comfort at night and I hated the advice to let them cry it out so always offered a bottle. Yes it’s hard when they wake in the night but it’s harder to deprive them of milk because they end up screaming a lot longer than if you didn’t! Poor baby is 7 months old, if he wants a night feed you give him a night feed! I wonder if they ever do what I did with my youngest? I used to lift him before I went to bed and give him a bottle then, he never woke up for it just drank it asleep. They used to call it dreamfeeding….

Reactions: 11
It’s a few years since mine were babies - youngest is 14 - and mine were very good sleepers, all sleeping through the night from 10 weeks old mostly (except the middle one who freakishly did a few at around 6 weeks!) BUT I do remember them going through various growth spurts, or having croup, or just wanting a bit of comfort at night and I hated the advice to let them cry it out so always offered a bottle. Yes it’s hard when they wake in the night but it’s harder to deprive them of milk because they end up screaming a lot longer than if you didn’t! Poor baby is 7 months old, if he wants a night feed you give him a night feed! I wonder if they ever do what I did with my youngest? I used to lift him before I went to bed and give him a bottle then, he never woke up for it just drank it asleep. They used to call it dreamfeeding….
I think they did the dreamfeeding when he was a couple of months old, now it’s just listen to the poor mite cry for 2 hours because he doesn’t need a feed according to them☹ He’s 7 months old & his whole life he’s been trained because they want what they perceive as the “perfect child” with minimum effort from them🙄 They’re a disgrace!!😡

Reactions: 8
Bianca you are my hero, total legend. He’s so butt hurt aswell as he keeps bringing you up :ROFLMAO:

I absolutely despise the way he feeds Leo. Shirtless and not even looking at him. Leo presumably facing the tv as usual. No connection there at all

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Bianca you are my hero, total legend. He’s so butt hurt aswell as he keeps bringing you up :ROFLMAO:

I absolutely despise the way he feeds Leo. Shirtless and not even looking at him. Leo presumably facing the tv as usual. No connection there at all
Surely the wet wipe must get hundreds if these messages 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d bet my case he gets more hate than love! Also not sticking up for Jake as I hate him honestly 🤣 but why are people calling Leo behind with his development? He’s around 7 months and can crawl/sit up I thought this was normal ?

Reactions: 2
Bianca is now living in Jake’s head rent free

He’s not letting it go
Ive just seen his latest story 🤣 he’s fuming isn’t he, I think a nerve has really been hit .. oh dear pretending he’s being all not bothered.. clearly very bothered

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There you go guys 🤣🤣 prick
I love it🤣🤣🤣🤣

You have really upset him today🤣🤣 You haven’t just stuck a pin into his bubble you’ve stuck a massive sword & the prick can’t handle it👏🏼😂😂😂

Well done you for telling him like it is, obviously hit a nerve if he hasn’t stopped going on about it🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.