Jake Quickenden #6 Goes to tattle for help with baby, is relationship a sham, dunno, maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bianca living her best life while Jakey cries to his mummy about the bullies on instagwam

Jake, Tattle smoked you out good and proper, son

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
We're jealous of him? How exactly? My daughter isn't being used for financial gain and I haven't exposed her to almost 1 million potential paedophiles. I work part time whilst looking after my daughter (apart from when I'm at work) single handedly. I spend time with my daughter in the park, at soft play and am watching her develop knowing I did that virtually by myself. When I fed her as a baby, I looked into her eyes as I did it on my lap. Not whilst I was eye bleeping myself in my phone screen. I worked on covid wards on and off for 6 months and went back to my daughter after each shift. None of us are jealous of you darlin'. We're glad we haven't sold our kids privacy on instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
47FF3ED7-D6D3-4B12-B603-CBCE9FE03761.jpeg

Change the record ya boring bastard!!😡

Kidding on it’s a dig at our BIANCA when really it’s just an excuse to post ANOTHER pic of himself, bleep🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
‘Doubt me now’
Yes your ability to take a joke, parenting capacity, sense of humour, well adjusted personality and ability to live without constant validity are always in doubt Jake.
You can’t be short of a few bob let’s be honest. You could get some good quality therapy to cure your addiction to social media and other people’s approval

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sowfie has been given some cream for her hole

Question is, which one?

Screenshot_20211006-053846_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sowfie has been given some cream for her hole

Question is, which one?

View attachment 796481
Smother it all over your partner he's the biggest hole in that house.

Obviously he's going away, he wouldn't be upright before lunchtime otherwise. Lazy bastard. And calling Leo lazy....... Oh the irony!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Freds at school and they couldn’t take him out to go on holiday. That’s fair enough but it’s not like they have to be looking at villas and sunbathing on a specific day. Why not wait until half term?

Is it by any chance the closing week in Ibiza this week or something where it starts chilling out for winter? (Genuine questions as not sure how it works or why they wouldn’t just wait a week or two for the whole family to go and include Fred in the wedding plans)

Reactions: 6
I see he’s been going on about fighting again in April🥱I wonder how he will manage that if he’s on his 7 month “acting” tour with footloose🤔 I really hope they put him up against someone like Tom zanetti who will actually knock him out👊🏼 The shitebag is begging for another pal to box🤢 Can’t let Bianca & all your fans see you get your face smashed in can you Jake🤣🤣

0C7EEFCB-73DB-4412-9842-087D41259693.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I see he’s been going on about fighting again in April🥱I wonder how he will manage that if he’s on his 7 month “acting” tour with footloose🤔 I really hope they put him up against someone like Tom zanetti who will actually knock him out👊🏼 The shitebag is begging for another pal to box🤢 Can’t let Bianca & all your fans see you get your face smashed in can you Jake🤣🤣

View attachment 796710
Chris don’t fancy you Jake he’s got a girlfriend. Why doesn’t he call someone out that might actually put up a good fight.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 796710
Chris don’t fancy you Jake he’s got a girlfriend. Why doesn’t he call someone out that might actually put up a good fight.
Someone like this you mean

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Someone like this you mean

At this point anyone who’s actually stepped foot in a gym and actually wants to box and put some effort in. I’m still shocked at Marcel

Bianca. You might be in luck I think you are getting a free holiday to Ibiza because you are STILL in his head.

how Does he sit with a straight face and say it doesn’t bother him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20211006-114705_Instagram.jpg

How can you watch the telly if you're going on holiday you massive bleeping cheddar.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At this point anyone who’s actually stepped foot in a gym and actually wants to box and put some effort in. I’m still shocked at Marcel

Bianca. You might be in luck I think you are getting a free holiday to Ibiza because you are STILL in his head.

how Does he sit with a straight face and say it doesn’t bother him
The thing that annoys me is, he calls out the ‘trolls’ and it works in his favour because it increases his engagement with the plebs that follow him🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 796728

How can you watch the telly if you're going on holiday you massive bleeping cheddar.
3 out of 4 of his last grid posts have been ads🙄 They’re both really ramping them up, they have a wedding to pay for & why would it come out of their pocket when the fannies that hang on their every word can pay🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.