Jake Quickenden #6 Goes to tattle for help with baby, is relationship a sham, dunno, maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If jake sounded half as good as Adele he’d have had a career singing. He hasn’t outside panto
That’s a bit harsh. He’s had a gig at the caravan park, and an upcoming season aboard the ferry cruise ship. Soon be followed by panto spectacular and a Nationwide tour in Footloose. He’s top class entertainment right there is our Quakey Jickendon!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haven’t seen Leo in action for a while, I just had a nose on Sue Pollards aka Nanna QVCs storys.
He’s quite cute but he’s covered in dribble…
A bib maybe to stop the lad feeling wet across his chest.
Be nice to take the lad out to a play group or something too ?
(Could hear the doxxa squawking in the background 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Amazing stimulation for Leo today:

Nap at 9am
Belly shuffle
Licking a chair
Pulling himself up on the edge of a marble coffee table while his grandmother checks her Instagram page

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
They must be bored shitless with their life, how can grown adults just fester away day in, day day out doing nothing🤨 They can’t have anything to talk about because they do duck all🙄 Lisa has just done the exact same as them today, sat filming that poor baby for Instagram & sitting on her arse🥱😴

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Got knocked clean off his feet by that actual boxer and that was with him wearing a padded vest thing 😂

His mum just confirmed he jumped in the pool and broke his neck… not quite the ‘slip’ jake painted it as we thought 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Jake grandma sais all leo want to do is stand up. Well Jake get him a baby Walker 😂👍😀. Hi Jake. Got idea yer at least he can stand up in it . . Go to the shops yer. Tattle puppet

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if he has actually met Adele. A few years ago he was on every TV show going so their paths must have crossed at some point.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
40 posts since he shared one with Fred in. You’d honestly think they were a family of three now

Fecking hell...he really has no shame! Constantly tagging Adele. What a beggy twit
This is what he always does. Latches on to something and goes on and on and on hoping to wear them down and acknowledge it.

Did it with his mum when she was upset and he made her change her story, did it with Sophie and the ring, tried and failed with soccer aid, Chris Hughes and now Adele.

I wonder if he has actually met Adele. A few years ago he was on every TV show going so their paths must have crossed at some point.
Probably why she moved across the world to LA 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Soooo embarrassing, like when he chases Chris Hughes all over Instagram 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Please be my mate, pleeeeeeeeeaase……… utterly pathetic 🤦🏽‍♀️
Chris is something he will never be, popular, sexy and in demand. Chris has a successful career. Jake just keeps showing up like that one uncle you don't tell you are getting married incase he turns up at the wedding and ruins it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Chris is something he will never be, popular, sexy and in demand. Chris has a successful career. Jake just keeps showing up like that one uncle you don't tell you are getting married incase he turns up at the wedding and ruins it.
Isn't that what his own mother did? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I know this is sad I’ve noticed this but why does Jake start following companies straight after Jac Jossa does a paid ad for them? In the last few weeks after she’s done posts he’s started following Maoam, Dairylea, Milkybar and now today he’s started following Lafamiligia Rana. Plus the fact he’s always angling for him & his missus to get an ITS deal. Maybe he’s going to try and undercut any deals she gets as he knows he can offer to do it for a third of the price that she charges. Also why on his q&as does he always reckon someone asks about the size of Dan Osbornes d**k? Seems he’s a little bit obsessed with the Jossa/Osbornes to me.
noticed jac jossa is working on her nixie brand which is children’s (I think) so no doubt Jake and Sophie want to jump on her bandwagon for their bloody bambi clothes they are doing. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.