Jake Quickenden #6 Goes to tattle for help with baby, is relationship a sham, dunno, maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He told ant Middleton he had them done in Manchester, but they are classic turkey teef, like katie prices and Ashley Cains. Whiter than white and the size of horses teef 😂
Mmm I'm sure Sophie was going to have hers done at the same place when they went on holiday there but she couldn't get it done, maybe because she was pregnant, then came back and started invisaline

Mmm I'm sure Sophie was going to have hers done at the same place when they went on holiday there but she couldn't get it done, maybe because she was pregnant, then came back and started invisaline
Just googled and apparently Manchester. I wonder if they dentist has a place over there too lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I have been MIA because they’re so boring🥱 All it is now is begging & loving themselves🤢 I can’t bear to even watch them or waste my time writing about them because they are the biggest cunts ever!!! I still detest the 2 beggars and have now added nanny qvc to that list because she’s just as bad as them now🙄 They don’t want to pay for a bleeping thing!!😡 They either show things on their stories (oil burner his friends had) or ask for recommendations, all so it is #gifted😤

I know tattle doesn’t condone violence but if I ever met these 2 I wouldn’t tire of punching their face in and I am in no way a violent person😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Leo’s posture is so slack. It’s worrying. It’s almost like his little head is too heavy for his body.

Reactions: 10
Hold on… nap time at 9am? Usually babies at 8 months are out the door having their young minds stimulated at baby groups. Jake calling him grumpy and putting him to bed when actually the kid is BORED and needs to be mixing with other babies to help with his development

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hold on… nap time at 9am? Usually babies at 8 months are out the door having their young minds stimulated at baby groups. Jake calling him grumpy and putting him to bed when actually the kid is BORED and needs to be mixing with other babies to help with his development
What are they playing at. They’ve not even got the pandemic as an excuse any more as stuff is back to normal. They did nothing all summer even when the weather was nice. The baby has been taken on holiday to sit by a pool a few times and other than that out for dinner at the local pub. I’ve not seen W single kid orientated thing

Reactions: 9
If Jake put as much effort into stimulating Leo’s mind by taking him to baby groups instead of living at the gym and eye bleeping the camera, the baby wouldn’t be so delayed

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Why is he always so defensive? He's asking people not to give this woman hate now after watching people pounce on her. He could just delete the OP comment and then nobody would be able to troll her. But that would affect his engagement wouldn't it?
Now don't all rush to kill me my opinion of him is the still the same, but I think he looks quite handsome there with dimples and no stupid filter.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Now don't all rush to kill me my opinion of him is the still the same, but I think he looks quite handsome there with dimples and no stupid filter.
Maybe because he’s actually got some clothes on and you haven’t got his twitchy nipple and top hat tattoo glaring out at you

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
He needs to stop sharing that cover of Adele as if he even has anywhere near her talent🙄 Totally deluded and that’s all his crazy fans fault🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I was Adele I would be bleeping fuming that this wanna be bleep has murdered her come back song. YOU CANNOT SING YOU bleeping IMBECILE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
One of the 🐑 said he sounded better than Adele 🤥 Unless they were being sarcastic of course 😂
So many deluded people on his Twitter saying he sounds better than Adele🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Defo something wrong with these people and they have a cheek to be going on about the ‘trolls’🙄 I’d rather be labelled a troll than come across as a stupid fuckwit that’s so far up this talentless knob’s arse👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.