Jake Quickenden #59 What kind of a witch are you? Freddie is your first born not Baby No. 2!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long day? Fuck off you bone idle prick! From what i saw they didn't actually start filming til gone 11 am and were done by 3.30 and judging by Laura's comment he mostly pissed about. Bet she has begged itv to never make her work with him again now just waiting for the spud to completely ignore him in the morning because he has no idea who he is as he's never there

Reactions: 19
Absolutely. He definitely couldn't do SCD, it would be far too much work for him. And imagine some poor pro having to tolerate him.
Plus he would tell the judges to mark him higher, like he did when he was in the DOI audience peering around Holly, and shouting at the panel. Idiot. Talentless idiot.

Reactions: 17
All he will get on TV are scraps at £250 hospitality booking slots. And that'll end and fizzle out as he's in his mid-30s & didn't make it........

She's the same , gormless rubbish posted online grifted rubbish & secondhand primark anoraks

Reactions: 15
His boxer mate
Defo not Chris Hughes lol

Reactions: 13
Little bit of (probably not exciting) tea for you...

I went up north this week to meet up with friends who know this bellend, obvs he was brought up and one of the girls I was brunching with told me she went on a hen doo with his then girlfriend from scunthorpe, she was lovely, down to earth, really liked Nanny QVC buuuutttt when be got on the X factor and to judges houses he rang her to say "I really like you but I need to focus on my career so we need to break up"

I mean.... fair enough but, Where's your career gotten you carrot

Selling your soul for gummy ads, eyeballs in debt and a coke/drink problem. Great career

Reactions: 32
That’s brilliant tea bet he got nanny qvc to call her to break the news as he’s an xfactor star now he can’t possibly call himself and end it the sensitive soul

She had a lucky escape!

Reactions: 20
Christ I bet she is pleased that she received that phone call then as looking at the loser now she had a very lucky escape
#bestnewsever
@plattyjoobs - great minds

I know relationships don't always last... but imagine that being why your dumped "your career" poor lass, from what the girls were saying she's happy and married with her own family now and most likely regrets ever being associated with him

Roll on 18 months time when LF leaves him and they both sell their versions to OK magazines, his will be I'm gay but I've hidden it but my mum always knew...hers will be, he was a coke fuelled deadbeat dad that isolated me from my friends and family but I'm raising his son (s) you never know.. might pop out another one before the divorce!

Reactions: 20
Feel sorry for the flooring guy fitting NannyQVC floor. Bet she chewed his ear off about Emmerdale and the other shite she sprouts.
Bet he knows all abt her weeds as well!

Reactions: 19
Feel sorry for the flooring guy fitting NannyQVC floor. Bet she chewed his ear off about Emmerdale and the other shite she sprouts.
Bet he knows all abt her weeds as well!
Can’t believe she was complaining about having to make them a cuppa all day! Ffs woman he’s doing you a good job least you can do is offer him a drink poor man

Do we think Polly bought the tickets and everyone on the table will be her clients?
---
He doesn’t have work anxiety, more like work allergy!

Do we think Polly bought the tickets and everyone on the table will be her clients?
---

He doesn’t have work anxiety, more like work allergy!
If you look at her insta, seems Polly only has 2 actual clients, so definitely not her clients filling the table That’s why she’s able to get Ra-Ra all these 5 mins appearances cos she only has him and one other client to deal with

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.