Jake Quickenden #58 What is the Meaning of Life? Said the 'RaRa' at Butlin's who has a beard wife! 🦕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becuz this company gifted those wasters a £500 playhouse I wud never buy off them.
If they can afford to give these losers a house why shud we pay. So it backfires on them. I’m going to email and tell them that as well.
I’m with everyone else on this culture of gifting to so called ‘influencers’ who can afford to buy one
Imagine not buying your son a playhouse for his birthday they shud be holding heads in shame.
But they won’t cuz they are shameless, no wonder no onè likes them.

Reactions: 36
I could not contain myself any longer my darling Fakeys. You are all the loveliest, kindest, darlings on here. To be called a more vicious thread than Skanky's I had to stick up for us all. Its a shame @Lucyxxxx. Didn't do it at the time on Kieran Haylor's thread. Shame on you @Lucyxxxx

Reactions: 30
What’s he doing? Sniffing dirty washing you’ve actually got to wash your clothes to be able to smell the scent, the complete weapon.
Fancy trying to flog Daz and you can’t even turn the washing machine on .

Reactions: 16
She needs to get a life outside of her kitchen- #sadcow #Whatalife

Have these people who comment even read this thread? It’s genuinely the most supportive out there. I’ve been on many threads and this one’s by far my favourite

Reactions: 22
Omg his choice of top for this ad along with the trousers that are probably stuck to him he's been wearing them that long! Wtf does he look like!
---
How long before he jumps on this outfit.
Needs to sling them in the machine along with his cherry blossom Daz. #Fool

Reactions: 14
I was after a kids slide this year, now I know who to avoid.

Reactions: 15
maybe il take a wander over to their insta, just maybe and see what other beggars they ‘gift’ I think it might also be worth mentioning that the beyond z listers they just gifted a £500 play house to have just recently returned from the Maldives and have just had a loft conversion! Maybe point them in the direction of both their instagram

Advertising is one thing, gifting feels so bad at a time of crisis where families are struggling and you have “influencers” bragging about holidays, designer clothes and getting tonnes for free.

Reactions: 19
They are awful. They think the World owes them a living. Really dislikeable

Reactions: 17
Trampy Begging Cunts of Colchester.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.