Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Looks like a serial killer!

funny how we take the piss out of his work schedule and suddenly he’s working long days! Well yesterday you did about 5 minutes performing as a dragon at Butlins. Today was probably Pontins. No coincidence it’s half term.
“Long ass day” aye ok Fakey, I left for work at 6.45 this morning at got in just before seven tonight. But poor 🥕🐔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
When you look at earlier photos if her a few years back she was actually quite pretty. Now her face seems hardened with the jaw & lips. Plus she needs to stop picking her spots as you can see where she has done that.

• Sick

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Fucks sake he’s close to my neck of the woods.

I was only driving past butlins the other day after walking my staffys up at a beach between skeg and mablethorpe not mega close to me but not massively far away.

I was thinking how busy it was for half term the fair outside was rammed. I’m dying inside it’s literally so embarrassing 🤣🤣🤣

I also think I know where he has stopped too but they all look the same don’t they 🤦‍♀️

has he confirmed yet that that’s is what he is doing….

Does anyone else find it strange that when he has something new on, a new member comes on and drops tea then disappears can everyone remember the “ he won’t ever appear on ITV, i work there shit just before he appeared on Lorraine??

• Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
So they go on their tattle moon for 10 days, come home use him for an AD ship him off to his dads then fuck off to butlins. Vile excuses of parents 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Rob2401

Chatty Member
Such a joke isn’t he . I suffer anxiety I get nervous in a crowded room . I could never film myself in public like he does and have people staring at me wondering what I’m doing … I have medication 💊
i’m with ya riddle it’s a real shit existence!
when the anxiety becomes totally uncontrollable and ruins whatever plans you may have! It can seriously impact everything you do or want to do in life.

I detest him for many reasons but this along with his repeated death narrative really fucks me off!! i’m not saying that people suffer in the same ways with MH issues BUT!! one thing people who TRULY suffer will all agree on is that this twat displays no signs of any issues or anxieties that are not self inflicted via booze ❄ or plain narcissism.

So tell us bro what medication have you tried for your anxiety? your some kind of spokesman for it so I wanna know.I wanna know how you’ve found the magic formula while thousands are suffering and ending their lives ! He’s playing a very dangerous game.

• Heart

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
Zelda not well but feels up to slapping on her makeup and doing her hair to go into the garden. Damien must have taken it out of her. She’s riveting 🙄 we can all rest easy knowing she’s getting her lillies going 🥱
---

I was hoping Danielle would have a baby soon! Oh dear Church household will be even more miserable today 😂
I bet Soph is chucking her toys out of her pram- desperate to be 1st at something. Danielle is better at everything her fashion, her man, her house, her holidays. Sorry Soph you just can’t match up at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He’s the only man who has failed at everything except DOI .I don’t watch it so must have been rather weak celebrity’s that year.X factor ⬇Hollyoaks ⬇SAS⬇Jungle⬇Solo artist ⬇Big dick definitely ⬇Is that it lol my brain tired today
Also failed at Ninja Warrior and his audition for the Bodyguard 👍🏻and personally at being a good dad, husband, son, brother, uncle, etc…

• Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member

---
Another shit tik tok duchess.So boring can’t even watch 😳He must save and post when he’s hiding in the closet at butlins🤣
Aaaaaand he's got BO again. He must sweat about in his sports clothes all day long. No shower or change of clothes. What a massive turn off that donkey toothed, stinking, sweat encased wanna be must be🙈

• Sick
  • Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
I'm starting to feel like that. I mean, how low do you go?
He'll end up like that Lisa Appleton, putting the bins out in just his undies ..
He does that anyway 😂😂😂
---

Sam and Zara got invited to the Brit awards ….. don’t cry fakey 😂😂
sam is well and truly taking off with his career now . Radio show one of the big ones aswell . Love island after sun and his popular podcast not to mention the extra stuff he does and the celeb friends he has ….. Jake could never 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Nixxs

VIP Member
Omg bro that's Peng.... Next stop red coat. I laughed So damn hard. Maybe a post or 2 on twitter

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
So very sorry for your loss Riddle. What a horrific shock. May she be at peace and fly into the arms of God. 💖 I will light a candle for her tonight and say a prayer for you all. X
It’s just been awfull she was such a fun popular lovely girl the best sister in law . My husbands family are Jamaican so they treated me like family I couldn’t have asked for a better aunty to our children . My heart aches so much 😔 x

• Sad
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Just when I thought I couldn’t hate them anymore 😡 grief is the most beautiful thing in your life? How delusional
Disgusting eh? One of my friends had a massive cardiac arrest last year at 52yrs old. Yes, it was a massive shock. She was a huge part of my life and I miss her terribly. I go and visit her grave when I can but I talk to her regularly in my head and she will forever remain in my heart. I don't burst out into fake tears on cue. There is something morally wrong with all this crap. It honestly shouldn't be allowed.

You learn to live with grief. Life goes on. That's life. It doesn't mean you miss loved ones any less? Saying 'grief is the best thing in my life' is just WRONG on all accounts. They both utterly disgust me and belong in Hell. Absolute heathens. 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Fucking brilliant honestly!

Baby Dino! 😂😂😂 Baby RaRa! Surprised he didn’t dress as a cancer cell then we’d all know who it was!

Im crying! Fucking mortifying trying to make out he’s got right cool stuff happening all week and he’s just at Butlins everyday. It’s a long bloody day cos it’s almost 5.5 hours from Minehead to Skeggy!

I’ll fill his work schedule in now I’m sat down with a cuppa. Question is is he gonna still do his live with OK tomorrow.
---
Take it off take it off 🤣Took it off everyone like who the fuck is that and he rushes off.Best thing ever what a idiot
dying😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Rob2401

Chatty Member
Is she that fucking stupid? He is nearly two and still in a cot and using the changing unit to climb out of it and come down the stairs! Put him in a low todddler bed and get a stair gate you dick before he falls and cracks his head! As foe the fucking miserable face on cap boy he can fuck right off does fuck all most days and as soon as he gets some 'work' he is moaning! Long ass day its 2 minutes singing on stage no wonder nobody employs his stinking whinging arse
I dont mean this in a nasty way (well maybe a bit lol)
but I don’t think she’s all there mentally I mean how can she be ? to accept the “life” she has and to condone her GBFF’s repugnant behaviour especially regarding the bullying/treatment of her first born.

I also think that maybe Fred’s dad and his side have more or less brought him up with very little input from
flaps. Guess that’s why fred comes across as a lovely kid.

• Heart

Greta22

Chatty Member
Fuck off you pointless wanker! People have called you out and you don’t like it! Never mind, we love ripping you a second arsehole
If I got there and he was my table host I would swap seats pronto!!!
---

struggling ? what the fuck would he know about it? he’s just come back from the maldives and dubai a few weeks before that! got married abroad and is currently getting a loft extension fitted.

This isn’t gonna go the way you are hoping bro. This may of worked a few months back but the general public’s eyes are fully open and aware of the kind of person he REALLY is!
If he was really struggling he wouldn’t be able to leave his house never mind jet set on his numerous holidays! Clueless

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Why the fuck would anybody ask her skincare questions with the state of her complexion 🤯 All her followers saw her showing off how bad the sunburn was on her face and that she was using a factor 8 oil on it. Fuck me hair styling yesterday, skincare today, please don’t say tomorrow it’s going to be diet and nutrition. She really will be taking the piss. At this stage she may as well do what he does and start tagging brands and companies begging for work. The desperation is embarrassing. All that bragging about her Dubai PR trip and her moneymoon certainly has not elevated her ‘influencer’ status. One paid ad so far this year, when last year she was doing at least 3 a week. Wonder if it’s to do with her dynamic sparkling bubbly vibrant personality when she’s on the gram trying to flog tat she clearly doesn’t use or believe in 🙄🤭

• Haha