Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Turtledove58

VIP Member
Basically they went to the Maldives on a shoe string, had £500 to spend on food, drinks and and an excursion! Pal, you’re scraping a tattlemoon barrel! Plus they got utterly cremate, all for a tan😐

• Haha
Reactions: 23

cazellie

VIP Member
I’m actually embarrassed they admitted they went B&B. Perhaps if they’d only had one holiday (or honeymoon) they’d be able to afford all inclusive. I know I’m saying the wrong thing (and I’ll see myself out 🚪) but I actually feel sorry for them both. Actually no job prospects at all. She needs to get back to doing beauty treatments. As for him what else is there?

• Haha

Thatbird71

VIP Member
So he has his own bank account and they have a joint account let me guess any money he gets paid for bits of work goes into his account for him to spend on himself but any money she gets maintenance for Fred for example no doubt goes into the joint account so he can access that aswell as for the whole why you taking a photo of your bagel mate really? Pretty sure you just filmed every aspect of your honeymoon mate.

• Haha
  • Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I was hoping Danielle would have a baby soon! Oh dear Church household will be even more miserable today 😂

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Imagine having to pretend your doing proper work just to get at tattle 🤣🤣🤣 no work when he hasn't got the kids but he gets it whe he does have. He will be sitting on a park bench with a bottle of that cheap cider he was advertising, purely to get away from the only thing that matters in his life, Leo. Imagine walking past him while he's sat in his phone grunting like a pig and necking his cider. How I wish we had @Pombear22 now to make that image come to life, I know she's a busy woman in the other threads but she's legendary with the photos

• Haha
  • Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
He’s a walking contradiction and that’s why he’s not liked. Says one thing does another. Talks about being a family man but is always glued to his phone when with his family.
Exactly. I'm surprised more people don't see it but by the looks of it a lot more people are seeing the real him. He's a liar and doesn't even cover his lies. He thinks people are thick and won't see what he is doing. Looks like panto has clicked onto him. You never know tho someone may drop out and he's always an after thought and never a main character, yet thinks he's a big star in musicals
---

Well that's one pregnancy announcement that he won't be commenting on for attention :cool:
Sophie will be raging. She's always one step behind the beautiful, stylish Danielle, she wants to be her

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
So I ask where Fred’s is and she posts pics of him saying can’t wait to make memories with you. Hi flappy enjoying your daily scroll? 😂 👋🏻

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
Everything he does is just fucking sick !!,
We know he reads here religiously…. Then he asks this question I just swore I wouldn’t fucking bite but he really is one sick individual!! preaches mental health but does fuck all for mental health unless he’s being paid !!!
Given my sister in law just killed her self and the horrible cunt goes and asks his minions what’s the meaning of life a simple google will tell you !!! He makes me physically fucking sick with his fake anxiety and the woe is me bullshit because he read some comments on OK he didn’t like but all are truth !! His whole life revolves around likes and followers and desperate for fame !!, he’s absolutely the most strange person I’ve come across

Grow the fuck up jake accept your a nobody with zero talent and jobless !!, be a husband to your wife and a father to the kids if you seriously need to ask that question which we all know it’s for attention then your simply suggesting you have nothing to live for !!

FUCK OFF 😡

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Butlins Jake. Back to the holiday parks are we. Was that your work. EEE I'm pissing myself and half the people didn't know you. You are fucking desperate. Cheers newbie for the info and welcome ♥ he may aswell be a red coat at this point. Nothing wrong with that, but that's beneath him, hence why he hasn't adcertised it . On the same bill as Barry from EastEnders. Bet he was trying his best to sing aswell, thinking he was amazing. Awww Jake Jake fake, you can't hide it bro, your a singer at holiday camps and you fucking hate it boy, oink oink
He'll be seething that we've found out lol

• Haha

intheindustry

VIP Member
Fuckin* hell that’s definitely Jake or Sophie nobody else would ever comment that
how tucking embarrassing so jelouse they need to comment that 😂
---

How on earth can Danielle be in competition 😂😂
She has a huge house money in the bank a very rich husband and she had a baby before this pregnancy . She got married before Jake !! She’s now pregnant before Sophie ! that’s obviously Jake or Sophie …..
I very much doubt she’d be jealous, if anything she’s feeling a huge sense of relief that she didn’t get stuck with him and his endless “banter”, addiction to social media and the life he’s living wouldn’t live up to her high expectations. Sadly Sophie is living in hope of greater things and is slightly disillusioned….he’s never gonna get his break.
---

Please please please be a baby girl for Danielle and Ross 🙏 Flappy will be fuming 😂 has she posted today apart from her jealous comment on the fail 😂 (either way a baby is a blessing x)
Even if they have a boy then maybe they’ll have a third, maybe they want a big family.
---

He’s promised Sophie great things. Imagine being employed for half an hour to talk to ok magazine….£250? I wonder what the going rate it? How on earth do you feel pride with a man that literally doesn’t care how low he stoops with work…

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rob2401

Chatty Member
Fuck off you pointless wanker! People have called you out and you don’t like it! Never mind, we love ripping you a second arsehole
struggling ? what the fuck would he know about it? he’s just come back from the maldives and dubai a few weeks before that! got married abroad and is currently getting a loft extension fitted.

This isn’t gonna go the way you are hoping bro. This may of worked a few months back but the general public’s eyes are fully open and aware of the kind of person he REALLY is!

• Heart

#noinfluencer

VIP Member
Maybe he’s been away filming a mega secret project 😂 I still can’t believe how he couldn’t stay off his phone for his honeymoon but managed to not post for his whole first weekend back. He should stay off Insta more often, as somehow he’s managed to gain 500 new followers since Friday 😂
I bet it's almost killed him not posting..... hovering over comments, shaking like a leaf, raging..... 😂😂

• Haha

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
I’m currently on a city break with the husband and kids woke up to a hilarious card and a lovely breakfast currently downing fresh Buck’s Fizz before going out exploring and enjoying all the local food… it was a really cheap deal (damn sight cheaper than the Maldives!) and the husband was so excited to tell me the posh cava was £3 in English money 😂 my point is it doesn’t take a lot to make your other half feel special! He didn’t even bother with her birthday so she’s thick as mince for putting up with the rat face fakey! Also can someone get his syrup a drink it looks thirsty! Peace out bro ✌🏼

• Heart
  • Haha