Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Oh fuck off - "I'm going to work" - you are jobless! Anyway, who goes to work in just a lilac cardigan with their chest on display. You'd better get dressed properly mate. They'll turn you away at the Job Centre.

How embarrassing to pretend you're going to work? NikNak couldn't give a shit if he was there or not! 😂

330483638_168101839304348_1506861455922905450_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

cazellie

VIP Member
Only 4000 likes on his latest stupid post with her looking like a pepperoni stick.Sick in the head using Leo’s account to add comments.Both are really going to struggle with the cost of living they must have 1000’s in outgoings.
Pepperoni stick 😆

• Haha

gagzi

VIP Member
I’m currently on a city break with the husband and kids woke up to a hilarious card and a lovely breakfast currently downing fresh Buck’s Fizz before going out exploring and enjoying all the local food… it was a really cheap deal (damn sight cheaper than the Maldives!) and the husband was so excited to tell me the posh cava was £3 in English money 😂 my point is it doesn’t take a lot to make your other half feel special! He didn’t even bother with her birthday so she’s thick as mince for putting up with the rat face fakey! Also can someone get his syrup a drink it looks thirsty! Peace out bro ✌🏼
🤣🤣🤣at the syrup looking thirsty part! Love it! Enjoy your break lovely..sounds fun 🥰❤

• Heart
  • Haha

VC10

VIP Member
I hate he uses that account for Leo to like his own posts.He’s not right in the head and his smug face as has a busy week.Since 2014 has made a living from his dead relatives is really the lowest kind of a person ever.She’s desperate to hang onto a man who’s a bully and totally disrespectful to her daily.I have no sympathy for her either as allows this narcissistic prick to make Leo the golden child.Fred a after thought unless used for a ad😡
They are both as bad as each other. I've no sympathy for them nor their grifting beggy lives

• Heart
  • Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
I think you need to apply for a media file? Have no idea about WIKIs but I will keep this clip for the recap and every time a Ra Ra is mentioned I will play this clip!

Comedy gold!!! 😅

I’ll try figure it out. When I do the wiki I go to edit, scroll to the bottom then type away like normal post. To attach photos I press the photo icon (next to the emoji icon) after I’ve finished the sentence where I want the pic to go so it goes in the sane place. I can never upload videos from my phone but I’ll make it my mission to figure out. Can’t have this comedy gold go without x

• Heart

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Notice how she calls him babe all the time 🤣🤣🤣 to me that's what a man calls a woman in a relationship, may be wrong but he comes across as the bitch of this relationship. He's so bloody feminine isn't he. The fairness of the relationship is so obvious. Also why tell us her day step by step, we don't fucking care that you have took your kid to the park again because your skint and its free. We don't acre that your hiding Jake pretending he isn't there because he has finished his 5 mins of work
---

The best aren't they. She would have a field day with girlie boy
I noticed that she's always calling him babe too.

Also recall that shit heart they made out of sand in the Maldives said "S ❤ J" because it wouldn't be the other way round, of course! No romance at all, not even on his honeymoon!

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Confused over Mandy’s post but she’s gone.Maybe said something on another thread?He’s still in his sulky 48 hour absence lovely not seeing his beggy face.No surprise he’s following anything to do with Sam he’s so jealous of his and Zara’s fame.Got his radio job and love island which he begged to go on 🤣

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
I really don’t get how these 2 cannot get their shit together.
He has no work lined up and cannot afford this fake life they both portray.
Dom from love Island (a few years ago) has 300k+ insta followers, has now become a firefighter and still gets way my likes on his posts thank Jake does with his fake 1 million. Well done Dom for seeing past post reality fickle fame.
They’re irrelevant, irresponsible and are not setting a good example for the 2 boys.
My family would be getting me inline, not enabling all the bull shit.
Sorry for ranting (only my 2nd post on here but a long time avid lurker).
Welcome and lurk no more :)

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Feel so much better now I’ve got to see her outfit of the day.To much time on her hands this one.Waiting for my link to the hot chocolate machine 🤣Also zelda’s updates on her nose and soap scoops.Him saying Leo climbs over the stair gate as a excuse for him dangerously going down the stairs 😳Try a higher one? Not sure if a thing but seriously how long before he hurts himself.
6CE01C75-4F79-4F6B-910B-EF2CC24D53CC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
Looks like a serial killer!

funny how we take the piss out of his work schedule and suddenly he’s working long days! Well yesterday you did about 5 minutes performing as a dragon at Butlins. Today was probably Pontins. No coincidence it’s half term.
Opportunities to do what be a dragon at butlins …. is It the dancing on ice live tomorrow is that why it’s a long day 😂😂

• Haha