Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cleopops

Chatty Member
What is he now, a fucking councillor!
Everything fucking passes....except the grief narrative eh Jakey boy, thats never going to pass as it's one of the few things seemingly keeping you in work (I know people grieve differently, I've lost people, but I don't profess to be the grief oracle to my insta following)

Reactions: 15

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Completely off topic but is anyone watching the Brit Awards it is so awkward, it’s making me cringe. I actually don’t think fakey is missing out too much on this one lol.

• Haha
  • Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
It's good but pricey. I'll let you into a secret! Olaplex is good and so if you're on a budget, gives great results for less money! 💯

[/URL]
It’s a shame we don’t know each other in real life I bet your an amazing hairdresser x
Even at bed time you can’t get away from this prick 😂😂
poor kid was wondering why I was taking a picture and laughing 😂 x it was the bit that says friendly 😂😂 jakes anything BUT
---
Im not keen on the olaplex (i know its works from the inside fibre of the hair but I prefer to fell both inside and out) I miss smartbond when applying 😭 Moroccan oil do a great deep moisture masque but its pricy. I currently trying the new Loreal Metal Detox range, im impressed 💯 sorry gone off topic there guyssssss 😂 I wonder what she actually uses on her because she never says and wtf would you use on that syrup (non sulphate I image) , Id say the use whatever freebie kids shampoo’s they were promoting a few months ago 😂😂😂 They are clearly skint and now begging for work.
She uses this stuff 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Just when I thought I couldn’t hate them anymore 😡 grief is the most beautiful thing in your life? How delusional
Exactly this! They are nothing but scum. Memories and love are the most beautiful thing you can ever have in your life after loved ones have passed on.

• Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I wonder if Flappy will get a valentines gift I’m doubtful considering she didn’t get a birthday gift did she?

• Haha

intheindustry

VIP Member
They were my sisters mother in laws, beautiful glasses. Dream on Fakey and Doph 🥂
They were wedding gifts. I was mortified when I smashed one on a drunken night with friends. £25 a glass at the time and they only came in pairs.
The trouble with those two is they post post post and everyone knows they aren’t as flush as they pretend to be so we question everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
My husbands sister killed her self yesterday he’s been nothing but beside himself he hasn’t posted in fact he’s not even on social media at all … Jake never cared about his loss he just used it to try get sympathy to get on TV and he absolutely did the sob story is the reason he got on these shows in the first place . He has no talent and nobody’s interested in him it’s obvious he isn’t grieving he’s just using it for clout !!
So sorry to hear this. 💔

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I still don’t understand going cheap on your honeymoon surely that’s when you splash the cash?
I’ll admit to you beloved Fakeys my husband & I never actually went on a honeymoon. Our plan was to save up and go somewhere luxurious and then lockdown happened and then we got divorced.
But we managed a couple of holidays to Spain and Gran Caneria. It wasn’t 7* hotels and lobster on the menu but it was never a case of quick we better get down for dinner whilst 2-4-1 is on and I remember jet skiing and going on excursions.
Exactly. That's the time to let go and enjoy. But it's all shallow and appearance led with these two. All for the Gram.
And like someone else said, this time next week, nobody will even remember they went to the Maldives.
What a total waste of money.
---

I still don’t understand going cheap on your honeymoon surely that’s when you splash the cash?
I’ll admit to you beloved Fakeys my husband & I never actually went on a honeymoon. Our plan was to save up and go somewhere luxurious and then lockdown happened and then we got divorced.
But we managed a couple of holidays to Spain and Gran Caneria. It wasn’t 7* hotels and lobster on the menu but it was never a case of quick we better get down for dinner whilst 2-4-1 is on and I remember jet skiing and going on excursions.
No early bird meals like these two....

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Fuckin* hell that’s definitely Jake or Sophie nobody else would ever comment that
how tucking embarrassing so jelouse they need to comment that 😂
---

How on earth can Danielle be in competition 😂😂
She has a huge house money in the bank a very rich husband and she had a baby before this pregnancy . She got married before Jake !! She’s now pregnant before Sophie ! that’s obviously Jake or Sophie …..
Or QVC, who thought she was on for being related to them until fakey let his carrot 🥕 out of his pants ..
---

Wonder if all this moaning about illness zelda is rambling on about might be to do with those awful teeth she had done in turkey.I can see where he gets his shitty attitude from bet she’s a nightmare to live with.The fact she writes down her script puts a full face of awful make up to speak every day is just so weird😂
The worse way to get infections is to have dodgy dental work, or non at all. Gum disease can cause all sorts of problems.

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Flaps replying to every comment on last nights post.God both so desperate🙄Never answers anyone definitively trying to get her engagement up.Most people sit watch a film play with the kids in that family the internet rules their world

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Acting School? I think I can safely say that she's away with the fairies as well. Does anybody know how long his stint is at Butlin's? I hope it inconveniences their child-free holidays big time. As for making memories with the kids, they hardly ever go away as a family ffs. Imbecile.

View attachment 1964340
View attachment 1964341
View attachment 1964342View attachment 1964343View attachment 1964344View attachment 1964345View attachment 1964346View attachment 1964347View attachment 1964348View attachment 1964349View attachment 1964350
I would be embarrassed to post that if I was Fakey. It definitely tells a tale.