Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Duchess

VIP Member
What happened to Motivation Sundays Fakey???? This was you last Sunday ☀ Where are you hiding today?? busy doing some planting I think 🤔 didn’t know you were into gardening? Takes a lot to fool full us you dickhead. Keep posting ‘that’ photo of Leo, we are not trolls and we don’t bite to you’re deliberate posts. We will continue to call you and Flappy out.
84E54226-B817-4B2F-A0B6-B7BDB530E5E1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

The Duchess

VIP Member
Nah I think ok are like sarcoma UK and won't back down and will keep him on just to spite the so called trolls. From what I heard tho he was biting back at someone on one of the lives so it could be a possibility and that could be why he had the hump at the weekend. I hope it has happened but I doubt it. We will see tommorow or Friday. The man doesn't deserve any airtime anywhere, he's best off sticking to Butlins. Imagine tho if that was actually him coming on here as a new member and planting the seed 🤣🤣🤣 he's actually sad enough to do that as we are his life ofcourse. If he has lost ok he wouldn't mention it anyway
No it wouldn’t surprise me at all if was doing a bit of gardening yesterday, planting is his favourite I hear.

• Heart

gagzi

VIP Member
My husbands sister killed her self yesterday he’s been nothing but beside himself he hasn’t posted in fact he’s not even on social media at all … Jake never cared about his loss he just used it to try get sympathy to get on TV and he absolutely did the sob story is the reason he got on these shows in the first place . He has no talent and nobody’s interested in him it’s obvious he isn’t grieving he’s just using it for clout !!
So so sorry to hear this Riddle 😢❤..sending love and a comforting hug to you and your family. My heart goes out to you all ❤xxxx

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Oh give it a fucking rest. "We all know Jake from our TV screens. He's that handsome cheeky chappy who's always lifting spirits ......"

Just FUCK OFF YOU CUNT! 🤡

View attachment 1964218View attachment 1964219
How does anybody know hik from TV screen he's not on any shows that people watch ..... I'm 30 I don't watch dancing on ice I laugh that my nan does 🤣

He's not in any soaps or love island or popular TV infact since 2018 he's not been on anything decent ..... so NO we don't know jake from TV 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
What a pleb he is. You cant do anything you want at all. I want to drive to York for the afternoon but I cant cos im ill with covid. Lets hope someone with murdery tendencies doesn't read the "you can do anything you want"quote. Morron. And are we queuing the ad for glasses. Prat probably has clear lenses, he never ever wares glasses lol.
Hope you’re better soon lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12

intheindustry

VIP Member
That's actually a good point. Marcel was. Missing from the wedding and not been seen since with fakey
Being associated with the fakies will do your own career no good, most people with any common sense would steer clear, they literally live a mile away from each other and barely see each other. Sensible.

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230216-155821_Instagram.jpg