Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I wouldn’t worry mand.I was on the thomas bros thread and said his kids weren’t talented and got the job at waterloo due to connections…. I had a message off them saying same abs that not to speak about it in the forum lol i think we’ve probably all had the same messages at some point.
I mean you did/do have a point.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

riddleme89

VIP Member
Nice try dickhead 👍 “oh look im not the only one begging in a time of a cost of living crisis”😏 Dont worry we know this little diversion trick, you have done this plenty of times before. You’re still a grief thieving wanker.
What have I missed lol

• Haha

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All, back on topic. There's no need to disrupt a whole thread because one comment was deleted that called a child ugly and a bastard. Mean comments about children is a rule.

• Heart

The Duchess

VIP Member
What? #hairstylist ???????

Luckily I'm blocked and only saw my upload without the hashtags!! I need counselling after that botched job!!! 😅😅
I know quiet a bit when it comes to hair and let me tell you her hair stylist does not use high end quality product, her hair was black the night before she went on tattlemoon , im talking level 1 or 2 (I know the sun and water will lift it but not to this extent) it now looks loke a light brown chestnut/maple colour and is in desperate need of a deep moisturising masque which are pretty expensive 😬 I suggest Kérastase Nutritive Bain Satin, the masque is 👌 what you think @CrazyBaldhead ? Doubt she can afford it though 🫢 Her skin and hair are in dreadful condition. Actually maybe just keep off Instagram Flappy nobody wants to see youre dehydrated dry shit hair and skin! Maybe get Mr Church to teach you how to put a bag on youre head like he did you’re baby son!
E49E3D50-AE73-47F5-A0CD-D2EF6AB96F8D.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Dead 😂😂😂😂
most people at that big bash have only 1 or 2 tickets left …… Jake has 12 😂😂😂 he’s sold one seat which no doubt is somebody from off limits or polly 😂😂😂😂

if that doesn’t show you how unliked you are then I don’t know what will ….. even more hilarious he shared it to his Instagram and out of all his followers nobody has bought a ticket 😂
Hahahahaaaa , gawd 😆😆😆😆😆😆💀💀

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11

The Duchess

VIP Member
Agree with all about wine glasses etc, @PrincessJeanie can you re post the post about JJ and Dan’s champagne post that these two idiots tried to copy.
That’s the thing with them isnt it? they compete and try keep up with people way out of their league that it makes them look ridiculous and desperate and proves that they cannot compete and shows how deluded they really are are. They must know by now how much people in the industry are laughing at them after that fake and embarrassing performance in the Maldives. Honestly how are they not embarrassed, even we are embarrassed for them and that says a lot 😬

• Heart

gagzi

VIP Member
What a pleb he is. You cant do anything you want at all. I want to drive to York for the afternoon but I cant cos im ill with covid. Lets hope someone with murdery tendencies doesn't read the "you can do anything you want"quote. Morron. And are we queuing the ad for glasses. Prat probably has clear lenses, he never ever wares glasses lol.
Hope you feel better soon 💕

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
It's awful. The presenter just introduced Lewis Capaldi as Sam Capaldi ffs. Just waiting on our chinese and then we are going to watch the Elvis movie via my son's HDMI cable knowledge for free!!
Watched it in cinema amazing film
---

View attachment 1952872View attachment 1952874
Aaaaaand that's how you do it Fakey! Over a million likes for the new born & 29,000 comments (so far for both) on SS IG. You will never get this level of engagement as you really ain't all that.
did he comment 😂😂

• Haha

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Does anyone know if they've bought each other gifts for valentines day in previous years or is it just this year? 🤔