Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine going to the Maldives (and on your honeymoon) and still being on social media documenting everything 24/7 cos you know that’s exactly what they’re going to do 🤦🏻‍♀️ Remember his interview where he said he was looking forward to going so they could put their phones down and concentrate on just them 🤥😂 I’ll use Jac Jossa as an example because she’s one of the only z listers I follow on Insta. Her husband took her to the Maldives for her 30th birthday (yes Fakey that’s a decent 30th present 🤭) Neither of them put anything on socials the whole time they were away. She did a couple of stories once they were back basically saying she hadn’t posted anything because she didn’t want to rub in it peoples faces in the current climate. Could you imagine Fakey or Flappy doing that 😂😂😂 not a chance in hell. They need to be careful though. If they plaster it all over Instagram and come across as showing off, people won’t like it. They both lost followers in Dubai and the same will happen again especially if like we suspect, it’s been gifted as well 🤯
Jossa's husband had assaulted her cousin and ruined her 30th birthday party right before that trip. I get the feeling they booked it in a hurry to lie low for the week after he was released from custody.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Lmaooo not him somehow finding a way to mention his dead brother in the ice bath haaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus, I've not been in here for a while as honestly they were both pissing me off too much, but thought I'd have a nosey this morning and yup, he's still a prick and she's still a bore! 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
oh I agree bro!! joke is YOU are the kind of person your trying to slag off here … seriously do you think we all get visited by the men in black and have our minds wiped daily of yr constant lies and hypocrisy??
How’s about you put a thermometer in that water LIVE on the gram bro? that would be ultimate peng boi.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jossa's husband had assaulted her cousin and ruined her 30th birthday party right before that trip. I get the feeling they booked it in a hurry to lie low for the week after he was released from custody.
Without derailing Fakeys thread, that’s definitely not what happened. I know that’s what the Scum said but let’s be honest, they’re not known for being the most honest 😂 As I said I follow her and she put a Instagram story on when and how he gave her the trip and it was on her actual birthday. Her party was a week later and that’s when the alleged assault happened so that trip had been booked well in advance. Anyway it was more about me making the point that some people can keep their holidays off of social media but Fakey isn’t and won’t be one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she plans on telling everyone their evening routine with Leo, did I hear that right, who actually messages asking for advice. Surely everyone gets in to their own teatime/bedtime routine and her routine is probably shocking.

• Heart
  • Haha
Jesus that camera they have is awfull. Its actually made me feel sick, felt like I was spinning.

Jake if you could please put a warning before you use it I future just so I dont watch. Thanks 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she plans on telling everyone their evening routine with Leo, did I hear that right, who actually messages asking for advice. Surely everyone gets in to their own teatime/bedtime routine and her routine is probably shocking.
i’ll save her some of her valuable time and tell it to the world lol so here goes … shove a sausage roll in their mouths then chuck them in a cot leave them all alone without assistance or a drink if they need until morning. This is gonna break to world is this routine flaps!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What is it with these head “ influencers “ thinking we wanna see them get in a bleeping I’ve bath ….. Day ….. after day ….. after day ????? 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴 like bore the duck off !!!! Who cares ????? I’m sick of seeing them as much as I’m sick of seeing air fryers lol
I've threatened Mr Cunk with divorce if he doesn't stop going on about his bleeping air fryer....

Can't get the kids in bed quick enough to get on the ❄❄❄🚬🚬🚬🚬🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've threatened Mr Cunk with divorce if he doesn't stop going on about his bleeping air fryer....

Can't get the kids in bed quick enough to get on the ❄❄❄🚬🚬🚬🚬🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷
I’m glad nanny qvc has stopped her bloody air fryer dinners they were doing my head in 😂

Oh no he’s hoping for air up ad now 🤦🏻‍♀️ fyi tho fakey air up are tit and don’t even work

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine going to the Maldives (and on your honeymoon) and still being on social media documenting everything 24/7 cos you know that’s exactly what they’re going to do 🤦🏻‍♀️ Remember his interview where he said he was looking forward to going so they could put their phones down and concentrate on just them 🤥😂 I’ll use Jac Jossa as an example because she’s one of the only z listers I follow on Insta. Her husband took her to the Maldives for her 30th birthday (yes Fakey that’s a decent 30th present 🤭) Neither of them put anything on socials the whole time they were away. She did a couple of stories once they were back basically saying she hadn’t posted anything because she didn’t want to rub in it peoples faces in the current climate. Could you imagine Fakey or Flappy doing that 😂😂😂 not a chance in hell. They need to be careful though. If they plaster it all over Instagram and come across as showing off, people won’t like it. They both lost followers in Dubai and the same will happen again especially if like we suspect, it’s been gifted as well 🤯
He will post the flight the airport and arriving in the Maldives …. He will be on his phone the whole time they won’t live the moment together newly married . It will be “ sophie take pictures of me in the sea “ “ Jake will you get pictures of me half naked on the sand “

all will be content sad really they too obsessed with social media they can’t even enjoy a honeymoon .

Honestly is it just me or are the pair of them going on as if because they’re having a loft conversion, they are suddenly living in a mansion in the countryside? The house is still in the middle of a housing estate. Yes it will be a 5 bedroom instead of a small 4 bedroom but the house is still only an average size for that area. The rest of the house is still a bleeping tip. She’s hinting for freebies on her account all the time but I wonder how long before they start being active on the home account again if they think there’s a chance of utilising it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Although 4 bedrooms they are tiny . Freddie’s room only has his bed in 😂 same with her room and leos both tiny . When Jake films in his room Leo can’t even get around the bed the rooms that small . If your gonna brag at least make it worth it ay by showing a huge house … he’s a sad bleep 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The bloke is a bleeping hole. The amount of times he's cheated on her and she's stayed with him. She's a right mug! 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And what was she doing the other week - BEGGING for MORE swim wear! Now, as if by magic, she has founds loads of clothes that she had put into storage and is now sorting through it and putting it on Vinted.

GET YOUR BONEY ARSE DOWN TO A CHARITY SHOP AND DONATE IT ALL YOU MISERABLE GREEDY bleep. It's most probably all gifted anyway.

Anyone else hear him say 'Are you going to show them my new bedroom?' before it cut out? Listen.

What a sham of a 'marriage'. I reckon separate bedrooms. Their marriage is a cover-up and a contract - nothing more, nothing less! 💯

View attachment 1897885
View attachment 1897886
I can't get my head around how poky it is. It's claustrophobic

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who cares he goes in a “ ice bath “ everyday

mate I’d rarther stuff a Big Mac and talk tit to my mates that’s good for my mental health BRO

get a life maybe you will feel better you desperate beggy bleep !!! It’s weekend your a man why you not out with mates I mean I know you have none but try make some or at least go out with your family …. Most boring people on the gram 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He really is a complete and utter freak .The half naked posts the stupid speeches is really turning my stomach.🤢🤢Just why is my question and who actually replies to his tit.It’s disgusting seeing his ugly body and who gets a kick out of it🤢🤢He must rewatch and get a thrill my thinking 🤔

• Sick
  • Haha
Good God, comparing that shithole to Kim Kardashian's house. Is she still high on coke the deluded witch? Even she's getting out of breath going up those stairs! "The colour reminds me of it". It's DRIED PLASTER YOU SILLY bleep!!!! 😂😂

So Fred's 'roof of his room' isn't complete yet? So does that mean he's being turfed out into a garden shed? I think you mean CEILING you thick munter!

I'd like to see a King Size Bed put into that tiny room!!!! Absolutely laughable! I still reckon Fakey is getting his own bedroom. Separate lives they lead! A marriage of convenience! 💯

326373138_718112173140726_1713091431930227521_n.jpg

Anybody wanna buy a knackered old tea towel?

326315898_859850855241979_6507391778906001962_n.jpg

• Haha
Good God, comparing that shithole to Kim Kardashian's house. Is she still high on coke the deluded witch? Even she's getting out of breath going up those stairs! "The colour reminds me of it". It's DRIED PLASTER YOU SILLY bleep!!!! 😂😂

So Fred's 'roof of his room' isn't complete yet? So does that mean he's being turfed out into a garden shed? I think you mean CEILING you thick munter!

I'd like to see a King Size Bed put into that tiny room!!!! Absolutely laughable! I still reckon Fakey is getting his own bedroom. Separate lives they lead! A marriage of convenience! 💯

View attachment 1899661
View attachment 1899662
View attachment 1899663
View attachment 1899665
View attachment 1899667
View attachment 1899668
View attachment 1899669
View attachment 1899670

View attachment 1899691
Must be skint if she’s begging people to buy her second hand tit .. all gifted to her anyway

• Haha

View attachment 1899661
View attachment 1899662
View attachment 1899663
View attachment 1899665
View attachment 1899667
View attachment 1899668
View attachment 1899669
View attachment 1899670

View attachment 1899691
Their house wouldn’t fit in KK’s pantry 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.