Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
She must be crucifying herself looking at SS's reels - own clothing line, another launch, pregnant, successful, beautiful home, happily married - the list goes on. Love or hate SS she has made something with her life following reality TV.

And Fakey must crucify himself with Sam Thompson's reels. Successful life, successful relationship, a genuine close friendship with Pete Wicks and has far more engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230116-183256_Chrome.jpg
Did they even go in the beautiful restaurant with the amazing views? Imagine being holed up with Fakey with his sweaty shorts having room service food delivered.

• Sick
  • Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I’m genuinely convinced that “Ice bath” is where he has a wash now. His teeth aren’t chattering, he’s not even shivering, how the fuck is it an ice bath?

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Remember last year when he was begging itv to go an aftersun and said please I promise I will be good this time 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a fucking tit. It's so embarresing that every popular TV show , he needs to Tweet about them and beg to go on. He's not well. Get yaself to the doctors boy, ya fucked in that massive misshapen chicken dipper head of yours. Fucking delusional

• Haha
  • Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Exactly he's been trying for so many years and the highest he can get is panto and he hates that. He is doing anything he can to appear to be famou. Why? Why can't he just ccept he's a normal person with a normal life and be happy and content with what he does have. It's never ever gonna happen. Even if he got strictly or a documentary he would be forgot after it. He isn't someone who is likeable or would stick in your mind. He should be happy with his small amount of followers who actually like him, and stop trying to be something that he is never ever gonna be. It's fun to watch tho 🤣🤣🤣
Funniest thing is even panto have give up on him 😂😂

he got cocky in footloose he took the absolute fucking piss really the amount of shows they cancelled because he was off sick .
not to mention how many sick days he actually had . Hes always smug thinks productions will take him in because in jakes mind he’s a celeb . The reality is he isn’t a celebrity he’s hardly a z lister at this point and he’s easily replaceable to them . These productions talk they are HIS boss yet he acts like he’s the star of the show . Them bosses have well spoke to other productions telling them to not employ him . That’s why he’s jobless

• Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
It's 9pm at night. He's been quiet for about 6 hours. I have no idea what's going on in Flapz world of IG having been blocked for asking why she was filming Freddie naked in the bath for an ad.

Fakey if you come on here I've been commenting all over your IG this wkend. When are you going to find me & block me😂

• Haha
  • Angry

mollyann

VIP Member
Here’s the prick no filters with his horse blanket coat on 🤢🤢See he’s taking the piss out of that farmer bloke on love island😡Loves to pick on others hope he gets called out for his shitty comments.First saying oti not qualified to be a judge🙄Yet this prick only qualified for being a lazy donkey toothed wig head.No one likes him desperation and laziness = jobless twat.
6BD442A0-12D9-41B8-82F9-4222E3DB48BE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

quinzel

VIP Member
Very telling he has to point out he had a busy day. Most people do, it's the norm, we don't feel the need to particularly shout it from the roof tops. Just happens so little for Jakey he MUST tell everyone...🐔

Reactions: 19

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Further to my comment yesterday about him being creepy he’s just proving it what’s his obsession with a boy on love island.. let’s be honest fakey you’re old enough to be his father! Put yourself in his families shoes and shut up! I love a bit of love island it’s zone out tv that goes well with my morning coffee but as someone who is nearly 40 (sob) I wouldn’t dream of taking to Twitter to be mean or ramble on about it… he’s just plain weird… hey kids I’ve got some prime in the back of my car wanna come see…
When Fakey gets older and he can't wear that stupid syrup anymore, he'll be like Herbert the Pervert out of Family guy with fixations on young boys. He's already got the leathery, wrinkled skin! 🤣

• Haha

instashun

VIP Member
Wonder how long before he bites back or like with Gemma Owen, deletes his tweet 😂
Be kind bro… why does this hypocrite constantly think he can talk shit about people guised as banter but anyone says about him and he has a meltdown because you don’t even know him

have a day off bullying kids you are jealous of because they are on mainstream tv

• Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
I remember her saying they were gifted. Utter cunt 😡 I think there should be something in the contract saying they can’t sell on gifted items. If they don’t want they can give away or donate not make money off it. Plus they’re her kids. Selfish cow how desperate can they be for money 😡

• Haha
  • Angry

instashun

VIP Member
He’s not even reached £4,000 yet? 😂😂😂 got so cocky and raised the amount to £10,000 and look where it’s got him. Over 1,000,000 supposed followers and he can’t even get to £10,000. That says it all really…
£4000 divided by a million is less than a penny a follower. Also, the majority will have been raised when he first announced it. It’s not going to shoot up suddenly now

• Haha

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
I am off today Fakeys but have been invited out for a Costa with my lovely friend so am going to record Lorraine purely for the hilarity.

Whatever it is will be tragic, so I'll take one for the team and report back on our roving correspondent QJQ later 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
"It's fucking tiny bruv but then again you're used to tiny!" I'm still shocked they're making it their bedroom. A disaster waiting to happen with those young children on a different level and no stair gates. Imagine if NikNak climbed out of the cot (like kids do) in the dark........

View attachment 1897606

And here he is filming the solid ice on the 'ice bath' again.

Since he's been doing this, he's just tapped it to prove the point. You don't see him breaking the ice and getting in though do you? (Because he hasn't warmed it up yet!).

View attachment 1897621
‘Look at the views’ ha you’re beaking into folk’s gardens on your street you weapon.

• Haha