Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stargirl23

VIP Member
She's really taking the piss now! Who even uses all these different skincare products. I stick to Clarins religiously and that's it!

"The difference it has made controlling my skin from breaking out/clearing spots has been incredible!! "

Remember that massive boil on her chin when she went out to Dubai? Fuck off Flapz. 🤡

View attachment 1895111View attachment 1895112View attachment 1895113
Yet last week it was all the body shop is great for her skin. Ok then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

riddleme89

VIP Member
Why just Leo on the first picture her other son was with them why not put a picture of her and the two kids

nasty bitch can’t stand her honestly she’s fake boring can’t tucking speak because she’s had that much work done to her face and treats her eldest like he doesn’t exist !!!

VC10

VIP Member
Here’s the prick no filters with his horse blanket coat on 🤢🤢See he’s taking the piss out of that farmer bloke on love island😡Loves to pick on others hope he gets called out for his shitty comments.First saying oti not qualified to be a judge🙄Yet this prick only qualified for being a lazy donkey toothed wig head.No one likes him desperation and laziness = jobless twat.View attachment 1889949
Coughing & hacking like an old donkey on 40-a-day

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
I am off today but there was no way I was watching that twat, I’m going watching the 1975 tonight so I’m sorting stuff out and I was tidying my house for when my friends literally come in mine for 5 mins, does anyone else do that 😂
Anyway why is he going on about happy valley, bet he’s never even watched it, you can tell he’s be pulled in last minute, makes me cringe and what a sap saying all that bollocks last night on his stories for a 2 mins slot. He can’t present either, another thing he can’t do.
I saw1975 last week they were amazing. Enjoy ❤

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I had this chat with my teenage stepdaughter, she asked me who my favourite influencer was. I told her to be careful trusting them as they’ll promote anything as long as they’re getting paid, hopefully she’ll remember that when seeing all sorts of rubbish on social media.

Who the fuck dresses a baby in an oversized jumper?!
Especially Chazza!! 💯

• Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Jesus please stop kissing that fucking cat on it's nose and mouth🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 just so disgusting, they lick their privates and bumholes ffs😭😭😭😭

• Sick
  • Haha

gagzi

VIP Member
He’s got a family of his own yet he doesn’t act like a family man, he just comes and goes when he pleases like a teenager and acts like one as well when he’s 34.

No chemistry or love towards his wife who’s only he just married, she’s just turned 30 and he’s got her fuck all and calls her BRO. He interacts with his son through a camera and he treats Freddie so differently.

He plays the mental health card, talks about be kind, uses his dead relatives to get on television and doesn’t even bother with his family who are still ALIVE!

He jumps on the bandwagon with what’s on topic, always on the fucking beg, shares his useless opinion and then bullies contestants on love island etc. But it’s just BANTS when he does it and if he gets called out he cries troll or is passive aggressive with his closing “sending love” response.

He takes no accountability for his actions, he’s a joke, a loser, so utterly self absorbed, has them freaky evil eyes what crazy said 😂 I could go on and on and on….and the fact he’s not been able to capitalise on any of the many reality shows he’s been on shows what a massive desperate wanker he is.
Well said Fredster! 👏 xx

• Heart

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Hang on a minute, didn't he get a haircut last week🤔 sure it was on his stories.
Check out his stick on wig in this picture ffs🤣🤣🤣 you can clearly see his own short hair at the back and the long syrup starting partway along. Such a find from you @CrazyBaldhead that wig place where he went with his 'friend'🤭🤭🤭🤭
"Weekly dose" Fakey is a dose, full stop 😆

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
And this is why I hate daytime TV! When is this shite on then?

325974262_2425937880880799_3706215152576909927_n.jpg

I've also noticed every time she's at the gym she's tagged it in very small font. Freebie membership and undeclared ads? 🤔

325986897_559648982500752_7600078820833909211_n.jpg

• Haha

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Hasn't mentioned his marathon for a while the one he is doing for the cancer charity because his dad and brother died of cancer in case you didn't know and why the hell would they have him at their event? Sat there with his music stand and his lyric book so unprofessional and twice at the weekend he wore those fucking cream trousers again! They have definitely had a massive row aswell no NikNak in bed with him this morning because he slept on the sofa

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
And the point of this is? 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Sick

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
You can almost hear him, say "pal" through gritted teeth
Question is does he mean Pal, or a Yorkshire Pal? The two are completely different.
I think he knows Russell is taking the piss because its not the first time, so I wouldn't trust what might be perceived as a friendly Pal

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I'm sorry but did she say £60 per week she pays for this 'therapy' app? WTF? Just goes to show that she hasn't got close friends or family to confide in. I tell everything to my mum. My mum is my therapist! 💯 I wouldn't have it any other way. 💖

Looking at her in these clips I think she looks really ill. Big bags under her eyes, her skin is dull and greasy, thin as a rake, looks totally washed out and her eyes are dead. Anybody else notice the grey hairs as well? She is honestly wasting £240 a month on an app? Fuck off she is!!!!

It would be cheaper to file for a divorce at this rate.

• Angry
  • Sick