Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plonkington

VIP Member
I feel like I need to apologise for the horrific mental images I may of inflicted upon you fakeys with my previous post, nothing an ice bath won’t sort out 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12

riddleme89

VIP Member
Exactly what he did with Gemma when people called him out on it he soon changed his tune
I don’t think off limits are still his management if they are they ain’t done fuck all for him seems polly is only getting him on TV she’s only a publicist so she won’t get him an actual job .

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Long time Fakey lurker here... can't stand the twat... but I am sure they've had a bust up following her piss poor 30th! She has deleted the picture of him and her from her pics of the night weekend away, not one couple picture!! Very odd for a pair of newleyweds that haven't even been on honeymoon together yet!
Welcome - great spot! Lurk no more. We need more spies who can see as most of us are in the famous Blocked Club! We all got blocked for saying something petty or even liking somebody's post and then got hunted down! Just shows how 'delicate' these two are! 😂

He genuinely believes that he's such a celeb and so fit, that if he walked into the villa, all the the girls would be swooning over him and desperate to get with him. He's deluded. He thinks he's a heart throb. Revolting, ugly, two bit bastard.
And don't forget he wears that rotten syrup glued to his scalp! I don't know why the vanity? Own it. Bald heads are sexy on the right physique!! 💯

325916139_682130093593949_1901441853362933841_n.jpg
326149481_197047326316661_4032973964156592001_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Fuck me I know he is desperate for content but now he’s sharing her OOTD reel 🙄😂 does he think if he shares it, she’ll get more likes and he can then take the credit? Fucking idiot.
Also @stargirl23 can you please when you’re free, screenshot his story that features bambi & bear - thank you in advance ❤

• Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
I spent my 30th in bed having my second miscarriage. Think that even beats Flappy's shit show!!
I’m so sorry beautiful ❤ I’ve been there myself 3 times and it’s never an easy thing to go through. Sending you all the love xx

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
It wasn't a weekend. It was a ONE NIGHT stay you moron!!! 😂😂😂
(Can somebody link this shite up for the blocked club?) x

325854602_897079118271523_7608766906554464467_n.jpg

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
Just had a nosy on Twitter and they had people in ice baths on Lorraine yesterday. Is he in Bolton to jump into a giant one there🤷🏼‍♀️
What could he possibly have to talk about on that show again….it’s painful😳

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Why is Polly Parrot saying 'wallop' in her post when fans of Happy Valley are going there and it's fuck all to do with her. That interview was shit. They're calling him a presenter now ffs. Full interview of TWO MINUTES is in the article. Even the headline doesn't make sense. Why spell a cafe a caff ffs? It's not Eastenders?

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
He knows he looks a twat doing these ice baths … he’s taking the piss out of people like Jake yet jakes commented .. please somebody call him out and comment he hates when people reply to him because then he has to delete his videos 😂😂

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
How somebody can scramble their way through life being so illiterate and thick is beyond me. The menopause does not instantly make you incontinent and have bladder problems you vacuous moron! I see as soon as he got home he fucked off to the gym again. What an utter sham of a marriage! There's only one way to solve that:-

• Sick
  • Haha

Thatbird71

VIP Member
So she posts a reel he reposts the two bits that he thinks make him look like dad/husband of the year the arrogance literally pours out of him

• Sick
  • Haha

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
No not just you 😊 I honestly thought they’d be doing something this weekend but were keeping it quiet as a way of one upping us after everything that was said last week 😂 It’s not that I thought he couldn’t be that selfish, tight and uncaring because we all know he can but I thought he’d do something really special for her. 1. To get content for the gram 2. To get his minions telling him what a wonderful thoughtful husband he is on the gram and 3. To show off how generous he is on the gram. I mean he’s that fucking shallow, he even did a story on Xmas day just to show everyone his ‘Gucci’ backpack 😂
I 100% agree I was like surely he’s gotta do something just for the insta “love” like all the tack and those horrid gem baker boy hats but nope nothing…. If that doesn’t prove that he’s just not into her I don’t know what will! Bet if it was panto Jed he’d be doing everything including a rainbow balloon arch! 😂

• Haha