Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Good God, comparing that shithole to Kim Kardashian's house. Is she still high on coke the deluded bitch? Even she's getting out of breath going up those stairs! "The colour reminds me of it". It's DRIED PLASTER YOU SILLY CUNT!!!! 😂😂

So Fred's 'roof of his room' isn't complete yet? So does that mean he's being turfed out into a garden shed? I think you mean CEILING you thick munter!

I'd like to see a King Size Bed put into that tiny room!!!! Absolutely laughable! I still reckon Fakey is getting his own bedroom. Separate lives they lead! A marriage of convenience! 💯

326373138_718112173140726_1713091431930227521_n.jpg

Anybody wanna buy a knackered old tea towel?

326315898_859850855241979_6507391778906001962_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Rob2401

Chatty Member
Hang on a minute, didn't he get a haircut last week🤔 sure it was on his stories.
Check out his stick on wig in this picture ffs🤣🤣🤣 you can clearly see his own short hair at the back and the long syrup starting partway along. Such a find from you @CrazyBaldhead that wig place where he went with his 'friend'🤭🤭🤭🤭
looks like something has crawled on top of his head and died 😂

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Fakey put your pecker away I’m trying to enjoy my fried brunch but seeing that’s put me right off me sausages 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Thatbird71

VIP Member
So the hotel has not been tagged as gifted wonder who paid for it then? Definitely wasn't that skint bastard perhaps she put it on her credit card 😂 still can't believe he didn't get her anything like someone else said why not call into Zelda's on the way home pop out for a meal together? Maybe he's pissed off his mum aswell

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Ugh that maccies ad has made me feel sick. Don't talk with your mouth full you absolute cretin
I hate the crap. Haven't eaten it in well over 20yrs. McBellyAche then the McShits. I don't know why anybody eats the shit especially when there has been documented evidence that there is so much crap in it, it doesn't even rot. 🤢

• Sick

mollyann

VIP Member
He really is a complete and utter freak .The half naked posts the stupid speeches is really turning my stomach.🤢🤢Just why is my question and who actually replies to his shit.It’s disgusting seeing his ugly body and who gets a kick out of it🤢🤢He must rewatch and get a thrill my thinking 🤔

• Sick
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He hasn’t even driven himself down. I’d be boiling if I was Flappy had to chauffeur them all to her birthday night but he can get a car.
I think he has driven himself as well today. Pretty sure he’s in his car in his stories. He definitely had to drive to Leeds from Colchester yesterday.

• Haha

intheindustry

VIP Member
I can’t believe she plans on telling everyone their evening routine with Leo, did I hear that right, who actually messages asking for advice. Surely everyone gets in to their own teatime/bedtime routine and her routine is probably shocking.

• Heart
  • Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Great '40th Birthday' Flapz. I've seen more fun in a fucking graveyard!!! You must certainly both be desperate for freebies when you've spent most of your birthday filming utter shit for the Gram! 😂😂

'From your 'beautiful weekend'?? You only travelled down late Saturday and was kicked out on Sunday morning! 🤡🤡 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1886925
View attachment 1886926View attachment 1886927View attachment 1886928View attachment 1886929View attachment 1886930
He looks like he’s straining for a shit in that photo of them both pouting.

• Haha
  • Sick