Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An oversized sweater????

Get in the fucking bin!!!!

https://giphy.com/l0MYy0FgwBABjyYta
“isn’t he lovely “ No !

jesus h christ that’s bigger then fakeys stump!

Where’s he staying in a hostel State of his room even matches his dull beige personality.No gifted stay so at the local shelter View attachment 1895929
why couldn’t it of been the Hostel from the moves?! lol
it be full of us fakies putting our penny’s together so we can all use the drill atleast for once on him.
And ffs sake moderators this is a reference to
a movie ! that’s before i’m taken to task for attacking drills

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Do you ever see other people in the ‘public’ eye, that have made a brief appearance on TV share messages like that? Nope because they’re not that desperate for work that they have to make up BS like that. Anyone responsible for booking people for TV work will see through those ‘messages’ in a hot minute. He really is one sad cunt

Reactions: 22
I suggest you invest some time in cleaning that shithole of a house.

The amount of filth on that floor and his socks is absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 26
So she’s been dropped by myvitamins I assume and has either got an ad coming up for these new ones or she’s angling for one. The two of them are such fucking beggars

Reactions: 17
Amazed they never had clipboards and photos ready for him to autograph...

They all look like a shower of soap Dodgers, apart from Freddie
Oh wait, do you mean the 'fans' holding clipboards who had been waiting for hours and hours to see their idol on the red carpet?

Whoever thought up this reel must've binged on Class A's for days. This has got to be the most desperate thing I have ever seen in my life!!!
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 14
Tucking his shorts into his pants to show more leg makes me want to stick pins in my eyes

No wonder he (apparently) chafes with the material all tucked up, the fucking bellend.

Reactions: 16
Tucking his shorts into his pants to show more leg makes me want to stick pins in my eyes

No wonder he (apparently) chafes with the material all tucked up, the fucking bellend.
He chafes because he needs to wash more often , soap and hot water...

Reactions: 15
That top one is definitely Polly Parrot

Vinted don’t like stock photos

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I wish someone could prove its him sending those messages

So I’ve just got back from specksavers and while I was looking at what frames I wanted I couldn’t decide so the assistant said “you could always try glasses direct online” she looked very shocked when I said absolutely not will not be using something these 2 try promote thank you

Reactions: 16
So his fees for Loose Men and Lorraine have gone on some new sports gear and a boxing coach must be only me then that works to pay the bills, feed my family and generally provide for them silly me should be spending it all on myself absolute fucking weapon

Reactions: 20

I’d send him some shitty messages to balance it all out but he blocked me months ago

Meanwhile his wife ain’t proud she’s just wondering how to pay the fucking bills seems as she’s the only one providing why he’s fucking about creaming himself over two minutes on Lorraine
Plus the deluded cow pays £240 a month for an app! An app!!

Reactions: 15
They can have all the therapy in the world but if their lifestyle/cause for therapy doesn’t change then it’s a waste of time and money. They aren’t fixing the root of the problem. I suspect the problem is being fame hungry.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.