Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instashun

VIP Member
He’s obsessed with anything that may get him a bit of publicity 🤢 He’s drooling over Maya Jama as well 🙄 He’ll be tagging her soon. Not a lot of difference between MJ and Flappy 🤯🤭
Maya job has an actual job though

How pathetic! It's been -4+ overnight and that tub must be heating up because of the extra thin layer of ice on top. Just proves all along that we were right and he's been faking it all along!! What a sad dickhead. 🤡

Be like Russell Brand. We want to see loads of ice and a floating thermometer.

View attachment 1888919
Look how red he is when it’s actually cold too. Imagine getting your kid to stand in the cold for 5 minutes before school so you can get your content. Let him have his breakfast in peace

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

riddleme89

VIP Member
I’m surprised we’ve not conventionally seen a story of all her 30th cards, presents and balloons 😬 Surely someone would have got her something, even if her toss-pot husband didn’t 🤷🏼‍♀️
both been filming all around the house and not seen one card or a balloon how tragic 😂

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Even if he could afford it Fred wouldn’t benefit, it would just be all about Leo.
Imagine that at a private school. He needs to go to a dunce school 🤐 woops in going to hell. Tell ya what I will do tho boys, I will take it all back and be nicer to people and never be jealous and ta dah , you will see me next week on loose women. That's how it works you see, ask the universe and be happy for people and you are a fucking superstar. Look at Jake he's stopped being jealous and he's got on loose men, he knows the score bro. Wonder if thwts why he was praising Chris dick so the universe will hear him and suddenly his dick will grow

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Well her birthday was totally fucking tragic. Not even one post since they got home! Odds are on for a massive row whilst travelling back. I mean, what was even the point? What did he even get her? I can only imagine their sex life to be exactly the same!!!😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1885722View attachment 1885723View attachment 1885724View attachment 1885725View attachment 1885726
She had a face like thunder when they checked out at 11am, and were plodding round a soaking wet garden at the hotel...

• Haha

Cleopops

Chatty Member
Lots of love to you @Joon think it was @Lucyxxxx that said about your commitment to the 🐔 cause, makes me laugh as well every single time 🤣 looking forward to the next time I see a post with the iconic "🐔 cunt"

• Heart
  • Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
  • Haha

Moomin12

I reckon yet another one of the many reasons he doesn't get work is because he stinks! He literally wears the same clothes over and over for days at a time the black shorts in Dubai for example the pink/purple shorts he wore to train two days in a row then took them to the hotel 🤢
I'm sure Sophie has commented on more than one occasion about him stinking

• Sick
I'm glad he pre warns us when he's on itv. I work from home and keep the TV on in the background all day, so least I can turn over 👍👍

Although... jake I will do you a favour. On your stories this morning your tash was 2 different lengths, you looked like a right twat. Might wanna sort it out!!

• Haha

Cleopops

Chatty Member
I would say there's no "happy" birthday, she's had a birthday and basically walked round a cold, dark and damp hotel garden, then gone back to the room and put the kids to bed while Jake's had a bath, that is literally all that has happened this weekend 🙄

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Oh fuck off you shit-spouting cunt. "When you start celebrating other people's wins and successes - the Universe returns it back to you, blah fucking blah".

Sorry, but have I got an immediate onset of dementure? Has my memory all of a sudden been wiped clean overnight?

Did I dream that he was ripping into young farmer Will of Love Island the other night?

And why, when he knew it was an overnight stay in a hotel, didn't he pack a change of extra clothes?

View attachment 1895296
View attachment 1895297
Working. Is that what he calls it. So for all these years he has been jealous of other people and now hes not hes got work and is gonna be a superstar. Loose men must be more popular than we all think. Wonder if hes doin commentary on the visit tommorow or on the radio. Chorley fm. He has a face for the radio. He is getting the dregs of work that no one else wants. Him and his toupe are desperate. Shower cap on to protect the toupe and glue today. Wanker

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
What Sophie expected 😂😂😂

maybe she has realised she won’t get freebie birthday bashes full of z listers because nobody knows who she is and everybody knows her husband is the most annoying cunt in the UK 😂

enjoy your cheap flowers hun 👍

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Lmaooo not him somehow finding a way to mention his dead brother in the ice bath haaaaaa

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Why is creep talking about her nipples and arse it’s just so not needed 🤢🤢She’s such a thirsty cow like her forgettable husband.What a shit life they have🙄Go for a walk film it like anyone actually gives a shit about their sham of a life.

• Sick
  • Heart