Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have this pushchair, it’s a £60 chicco we took to Cyprus when our son was 6 months rather than have our ICandy Peach destroyed in the hold. Was fine when he weighed nothing and didn’t use it again until my son was 18 months and it was so heavy and hard to manoeuvre compared to the Peach. They also have the Peach so can’t believe knowing the difference they are still pushing the tit Chicco and must have really fallen out with Nanny Sue to not go and get their decent pushchair...or maybe the temp pushchair is cheaper than the fuel!
Or maybe they are skint 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was literally just coming to say I hope he’s joking about letting Fred do the ice bath. Children cannot regulate temperatures like adults can. It’s extremely dangerous for a child to get into ice water
Didn’t they make him do a ice bath before in their actual bath tub whilst filming or have I imagined that?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.