Jake Quickenden #53 A loveless marriage full of doom & gloom. At least he'll soon have his own bedroom!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for my thread title votes guyyyys! 😘

Recap:

We saw the most atrocious 30th 40th Birthday for Flapz known to man which was a complete freebie! No money was actually spent and all she had was a paper crown hat, a cake that a 10yr old could have made better, a freebie bottle of champagne, garage flowers and a face like a slapped arse!! Nothing new there then! πŸ˜‚

Fakey is getting scraps of TV work that equated to roughly 10mins air time and Flapz is paying Β£60 a week on a therapy app! πŸ˜‚

We have finally seen ice on the ice bath and because he's running out of content he is going into overdrive now and getting very defensive with it! Give it up bro! 😴😴

The loft conversion has just been plastered but not as much as these two do on a nightly basis with the 'mum juice'. 🍷🍷🍷

The 'honeymoon' is only days away and they have bought a new 360 camera for new content!

What a pair of skint desperados and it shows! Much to our enjoyment. Bring it on!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Previous thread:

325575169_558165136360435_7972000209007424100_n.jpg

326153989_458587909669206_3736325528674212946_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Recap:

We saw the most atrocious 30th 40th Birthday for Flapz known to man which was a complete freebie! No money was actually spent and all she had was a paper crown hat, a cake that a 10yr old could have made better, a freebie bottle of champagne, garage flowers and a face like a slapped arse!! Nothing new there then! πŸ˜‚

Fakey is getting scraps of TV work that equated to roughly 10mins air time and Flapz is paying Β£60 a week on a therapy app! πŸ˜‚

We have finally seen ice on the ice bath and because he's running out of content he is going into overdrive now and getting very defensive with it! Give it up bro! 😴😴

The loft conversion has just been plastered but not as much as these two do on a nightly basis with the 'mum juice'. 🍷🍷🍷

The 'honeymoon' is only days away and they have bought a new 360 camera for new content!

What a pair of skint desperados and it shows! Much to our enjoyment. Bring it on!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Previous thread:

View attachment 1902937
View attachment 1902939
View attachment 1902940
View attachment 1902941
View attachment 1902942
Well done on winning with that brilliant thread title 😊 and also a good recap ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Recap:

Previous thread:

View attachment 1902937
View attachment 1902939
View attachment 1902940
View attachment 1902941
View attachment 1902942
Well done Crazy thanks for doing the new thread 😘.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine your life being this sad that you have to film a family walk and then edit it to music when you get home! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think Fakey realised just how loyal Ekin Su’s fans are πŸ˜‚
Strikes again the nasty bastard he will be up her arsed soon like he was with will . Bitter and jelo because he can’t reach fame and nobody likes him . If the bleep looked in the mirror he would see why !!!

• Heart
Why the pervy, sexist comment about nipples? I'm still not buying this one bit. They've moved the tub lead lower - bottom left. I think we should all report this for sexism!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Why the pervy, sexist comment about nipples? I'm still not buying this one bit. They've moved the tub lead lower - bottom left. I think we should all report this for sexism!

View attachment 1903045
Whats wih all the calming background music. He's found a new narrative, Jake the guru. Motivational speaking king. He will keep going with this till he realises no one cares. Like he did with the marathon. Assuming we don't hear much about that now, same with everything, he jumps on it then when it doesn't give him as much exposure as he wants he gives up. Also her boney tit flat arse and him trying to pretend he's into it like a proper geezer, Jake you're a fanny and we know you don't like them

• Heart
Why is he sat in bed With a condom
On his head ?? What’s head .

Awwww is see he is treating Sophie to a few days away Ireland for her 30th birthday ….. it’s nice he is making it such a special week …….. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1903045
She’s as bad an actor as he is. No goosebumps no redness. Like the majority of his β€˜ice’ bath reels this is totally fake. Also it’s so disrespectful how he talks about her so publicly. What sort of dumb witch is she for tolerating it though πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And now he's bleeping off to Ireland for a few days with that fella he's tagged!!! The one that he likes to wrestle to the floor and lay on top of! Also, why is he making such a big deal about getting up at 4am. My husband does that every day but he's a real man unlike this wimp.

Wow she is such a mug! Says it all about this sham of a 'marriage'. πŸ’―

326393087_1101380167925893_2365520909347278426_n.jpg

Why is he sat in bed With a condom
On his head ?? What’s head .

Awwww is see he is treating Sophie to a few days away Ireland for her 30th birthday ….. it’s nice he is making it such a special week …….. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Absolute bleeping tosser. πŸ’―

• Angry
And now he's bleeping off to Ireland for a few days with that fella he's tagged!!! The one that he likes to wrestle to the floor and lay on top of! Also, why is he making such a big deal about getting up at 4am. My husband does that every day but he's a real man unlike this wimp.

Wow she is such a mug! Says it all about this sham of a 'marriage'. πŸ’―
View attachment 1903090
View attachment 1903091

Absolute bleeping tosser. πŸ’―
She really is a bleeping doormat. Nothing for her birthday but he can duck off to Ireland for β€˜fight camp’. So the doting father is leaving spud this week and then within days leaving him again for a week in The Maldives and he carries on like he is dad of the year. Honestly he shouldn’t be married or have kids cos he’s too much of a selfish bleep 🀯

• Heart
Reactions: 27

View attachment 1903045
Another thing, he never shows the temperature, my friend has the same ice bath and unlike him she adds ice to it and you can always see the temperature, he's as fake as his wig

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So the unemployed loser is off with another man to Ireland. Learning how to fight, another Aaron from gshore, trying to be a fighter when they are past it, any excuse to piss off away from the kids and Mrs. Suppose with him being unemployed tho and not being in love with the wife and hating the kids then he can do these things. She deserves all that she gets, does he now think he will be a famous MMA fighter. What about the marathon hes running because his brother can't, though it needed serious training.hrs either gonna go through with it to spite us and absolutely kill himself doing it or he's gonna fake an injury, either way hope that money still goes to charity

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Him? An mma fighter, at 34 with his build? No bleeping chance πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
It's about time she laid the law down to him but being as work-shy as him will let him piss off for days on end , earning nowt as the deluded bint will think it ' good for the insta' πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Haha
Strikes again the nasty bastard he will be up her arsed soon like he was with will . Bitter and jelo because he can’t reach fame and nobody likes him . If the bleep looked in the mirror he would see why !!!
He’s a clapped nobody living on the back of a job he did years ago. Then wonders why he’s not popular in the industry when slagging off peers

Reactions: 16
Whats wih all the calming background music. He's found a new narrative, Jake the guru. Motivational speaking king. He will keep going with this till he realises no one cares. Like he did with the marathon. Assuming we don't hear much about that now, same with everything, he jumps on it then when it doesn't give him as much exposure as he wants he gives up. Also her boney tit flat arse and him trying to pretend he's into it like a proper geezer, Jake you're a fanny and we know you don't like them
He goes to call himself a motivational speaker in the video i think but she laughs and then it cuts to a new clip πŸ™ˆ
I'm actually scundered for the amount of times his icebath videos cut into new frames it's so obvious he's doing multiple takes to perfect his ramblings 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
" ..... THE DELUSION IS VERY HIGH WITH THESE TWO........"

yoda-art-observer.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.