Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is just proof that he wants to be famous for ANYTHING. He doesn’t actually want to be a singer, performer or presenter. He wants whatever is easiest. So his new angle is grief and health anxiety.

Bet he won’t mention on Lorraine he was told it was in his head. That he smokes. That he doesn’t put a top or hat on his toddler abroad. That his wife plasters herself in tanning oil to cook herself. Despite all this worry he has

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Off Limits Entertainment who obviously can’t be bothered with him. He didn’t even get invited to sit with them at the NTAs. He had to rely on a Fake Tan company for an invite and then he was only there because he was Flappys plus one 🤭
His minor 5 minute TV appearances and newspaper/mag interviews come courtesy of a publicist called Polly who as far as I can see, isn’t anything to do with OL. He hired her cos he was getting no work at all and obviously doesn’t want to quit OL (even though he gets barely any work from them) because at least they are known in the business, even if it is mainly ex reality contestants on their books. Imagine being that desperate you now have to give a percentage of your wages, not only to your agent but a publicist as well 🤯 If you are getting the well paid work fair enough, but don’t think a few minor morning TV appearances and media interviews are going to keep him in the lifestyle he tries to make out he lives.
Just had a look at their rosta and its mainly love islanders and towie people who hardly do any tv appearances; theres no chance he will get far with them. Wonder if he will leave them one day or they will not renew a contract with him?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is Fakey's friend Martin. Fakey recommended this place to his friend Martin to get a syrup fitted onto his bald head using glue. In this video you can see the procedure. Martin 'now feels like a 10' with a glued-on syrup covering his bald head.

Pure bleeping gold this find!!!! 😂😂

View attachment 1876660
To be fair the guys hair looks decent but why lie about it if you do have one. You can’t go from bald to a full head of hair and expect people to believe it just grew back

What a crap advert. What a staged conversation with Zelda. He's even posted it on TikTok for Christ's sake! 😴😴😴

Can't believe this head is on Lorraine again bleeting on about health anxiety. Bore off you bleep!

View attachment 1876301
View attachment 1876302View attachment 1876303
Thought they were advertising a different baby brand not long ago?

Hi guys!!!! Good grief, what a load of old drivel about her hair and the weekend away. All that lip smacking and changing voice pitch. I was mesmerised by her man jaw. It's getting bigger!! 😂

View attachment 1876324
View attachment 1876325
View attachment 1876327
View attachment 1876328
View attachment 1876329
View attachment 1876330
View attachment 1876331
View attachment 1876332
And this my friends is the lady who is so busy she needs a pa… but can do several videos telling us she’s washed her hair and deciding if to grow it or not. I probably need about 5 pa’s if that’s how we are working it out

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just had a look at their rosta and its mainly love islanders and towie people who hardly do any tv appearances; theres no chance he will get far with them. Wonder if he will leave them one day or they will not renew a contract with him?
Bet they've forgotten he exists....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If it wasn't bad enough Flapz doing an outfit of the day, she's now starting on NikNak too ffs!
324857154_187376603910004_8248503605499906029_n.jpg
324554145_136219362617542_7359477726466588377_n.jpg

324863881_1419428182147904_4186098205782606790_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm at cheshire oaks a hot spot for z listers in Cheshire I come all the time . Anyway not seen one person on a phone filming themselves. Shows how sad his life is that he films his every move . 😴

Can’t think for one second how you think he came across well👀He’s on Lorraine tomorrow talking about health anxiety never seen such a smug bleeping face that he’s back on the tv.Just when you think he can’t be anymore of a prick he gets another 5 minutes on the tv😡
What exactly is the nattative then is polly just getting him work by appearing on TV for 5 minutes talking about past work anxiety and his brothers death . Imagine being that bad you jave no actual talent it's true what Jimmy said in the jungle he has no talent he's not actually known for anything . Sad prick 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
duck me. Stories printed about him. Who the duck does he think he is? The only stories are ones him and Polly have set up or interviews he’s been paid for 🤦🏻‍♀️ So a musical beckons because being on the stage is apparently his favourite thing but next breath he’s crossing his fingers for more TV work. As usual he’s just one massive walking talking contradiction.
Only just catching up. It really does 'read' as though he has thought up the questions himself. They are always along the same lines eg when can we see you next on tv. He is actually very desperate and it shows. I started following him when it came out about the 'trolls' about his newborn baby and I thought he was ok during lockdown (though I didn't like his icks or the Barbara wig). He used to do fun things with Freddie and not be too serious. How sad things have turned out all because he can't be arsed to do a hard days work as he wants the fame/money without the work. She is a cling-on who thinks she is Posh Spice.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If, and its a very big IF, he did ever get on my beloved Strictly I would make it my life's work that he would be the first voted in the dance off, and any subsequent week he was there. I would make sure he was in it every week until his fragile little ego was crushed into a million pieces.
I'd be devastated if he was in the main Strictly as it's one of my favourite programmes.

Reactions: 16
Only just catching up. It really does 'read' as though he has thought up the questions himself. They are always along the same lines eg when can we see you next on tv. He is actually very desperate and it shows. I started following him when it came out about the 'trolls' about his newborn baby and I thought he was ok during lockdown (though I didn't like his icks or the Barbara wig). He used to do fun things with Freddie and not be too serious. How sad things have turned out all because he can't be arsed to do a hard days work as he wants the fame/money without the work. She is a cling-on who thinks she is Posh Spice.
I can't see Lorraine or this morning keep having him on . They had joey Essex on and he said the last time he was on way years and years ago when he was really young . He's made money and still is . Only thing jake can do is beg for five minutes hut it won't pay the bills will it . Its not a every week slot .

A beard trim and a new syrup!

View attachment 1876786
Take the filters away and il let you know fakey

• Haha
Oh ffs and here come the aff links. Nobody wants them. 😴😴

View attachment 1876782View attachment 1876783
She makes it sound like she’s doing people a favour 🙄

A beard trim and a new syrup!

View attachment 1876786
22 what in dog years 😉

I'd be devastated if he was in the main Strictly as it's one of my favourite programmes.
I’m going to start early and message Strictly and beg them never to put him on and explain how desperate he is (if they don’t already know😉) and how viewing figures would suffer 😂 and no I’m not joking x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh ffs and here come the aff links. Nobody wants them. 😴😴

View attachment 1876782View attachment 1876783
She'll be selling them all soon on eBay for the funds for the honeymoon....

And a filter or 2..take the filter off and you look about 50..sad little man 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣
Syrup care for baldy...
download (6).jpeg

I can't see Lorraine or this morning keep having him on . They had joey Essex on and he said the last time he was on way years and years ago when he was really young . He's made money and still is . Only thing jake can do is beg for five minutes hut it won't pay the bills will it . Its not a every week slot .

Take the filters away and il let you know fakey
He's got a fivehead like the trenches at the Somme....

If it wasn't bad enough Flapz doing an outfit of the day, she's now starting on NikNak too ffs!
View attachment 1876689View attachment 1876690
View attachment 1876691
View attachment 1876692
View attachment 1876693
For all we go on, anyone noticed how happy the Goblin is when it's just his mum?????

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🤣🤣🤣🤣 fantastic find @CrazyBaldhead . Jake you are 35 and you wear a bleeping wig. How hilarious Nd you try to pretend it's a hair transplant whic is bad enough. Don't let soph pull your. Wig off in the heat of the moment. You bleeping sad act. Wiggy

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.