Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again 😴
Change the bleeping record 🙄
So this big career he wants is basically getting 5 minute appearances on morning TV.
Good thing is the more he bleats on about ‘health anxiety’, the more he’ll struggle to find proper work in the industry. Who wants to employ somebody who is always anxious, always ill but is happy to make a career out of talking about it? It’s so obvious this is what he wants to do a documentary on. Trolling didn’t work. Let’s go for anxiety instead 🤷🏻‍♀️ Trouble for him is everyone has heard everything he’s got to say a dozen times over so why would anyone pay to film him doing a programme on it when you can just go on his Instagram 😂
NB Polly must be shagging someone behind the scenes at ITV
Is he having a London sleepover tonight ahead of his massive interview in the morning 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a crap advert. What a staged conversation with Zelda. He's even posted it on TikTok for Christ's sake! 😴😴😴

Can't believe this head is on Lorraine again bleeting on about health anxiety. Bore off you bleep!

324787547_1247426696116512_999671864191021349_n.jpg
324548918_843938016889974_2207800253609747831_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Is he having a London sleepover tonight ahead of his massive interview in the morning 🤔
Yes looks like it. Wonder who with though 😉 Don’t understand why he gets a hotel for a 5 minute appearance when he could just get up and go in the morning. Colchester is hardly the other side of the country to London 🙄. I think he thinks it makes him look more important if he stops in a hotel overnight 😂 Thing is he’ll be paying for it either out of his own pocket or ITV will take that off of his appearance fee anyway

What a crap advert. What a staged conversation with Zelda. He's even posted it on TikTok for Christ's sake! 😴😴😴

Can't believe this head is on Lorraine again bleeting on about health anxiety. Bore off you bleep!

View attachment 1876301
View attachment 1876302View attachment 1876303
And the sad twit has turned the comments back on his Tik tok for it. He won’t like the fact someone’s put ‘your mum should get her own show though’ 😂 not the two of them, just her 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi guys!!!! Good grief, what a load of old drivel about her hair and the weekend away. All that lip smacking and changing voice pitch. I was mesmerised by her man jaw. It's getting bigger!! 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Leo's jaw looking very mis aligned. Probably grinding his teeth in that pic.
I actually heard in one of fakeys stories the other day him grinding his teeth. The sound goes right through me and I feel so cringed out so reminded me I forgot to say it. I think it was the last day of their holiday he was trying to get spud ti talk but he couldn’t as he was grinding his teeth so much

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I actually heard in one of fakeys stories the other day him grinding his teeth. The sound goes right through me and I feel so cringed out so reminded me I forgot to say it. I think it was the last day of their holiday he was trying to get spud ti talk but he couldn’t as he was grinding his teeth so much
I hate the sound of teeth grinding it's horrible aint it. Poor child. No wonder he's got no personality don't blame him.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
My brother used to do it it drive me crazy. Luckily he grew out of it because I wouldn’t have coped hearing it much longer. I don’t blame spud for the way he is, his “parents” can’t actually parent and have made him much worse poor boy has no hope with them

• Sad
Reactions: 15
His burner accounts on full throttle there ....

I obviously fell for it, I’ll give my head a wobble 😂
These Q & As he does with himself, does he not realise the average Joe has work and lives of their own, and don't sit the with bated breath waiting for 🗿🗿🗿🗿to appear.
Stupid bleep is having conversations with himself.
Nobody would watch you and your yellow faced mam on goggle crap ...
Or anything else, come to that ..

View attachment 1876301
View attachment 1876302View attachment 1876303
Fucks sake man, change the record. You've got unemployed hole anxiety....due to having no work for the foreseeable future, and a meeting with DWP Colchester next week....

I’d stop watching if they appeared.
Everyone would stop watching it if Burt and Ernie was on it... boring cunts

Can't believe he's asking if people want Rose and Barbara back......what a bleeping sad act!
Ide rather have Rose and Fred West back ....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can't believe he's asking if people want Rose and Barbara back......what a bleeping sad act!
The sad bastard asked the same question a few months back and it was embarrassing it was something like 90% NO! He obviously thinks his new appearances on crappy tv shows will somehow ignite interest in his cross dressing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Well I can FINALLY CONFIRM that Fakey wears a syrup!!! You can see the 'lace mesh' which is cut into shape then glued to the scalp. Look at what I've found! All that lying about a hair transplant!

This seriously needs to go on the WIKI.

WIG, WIG, DONG, DONG, DONG - RED ALERT!!

Screenshot_20230112-112524~2.png
Screenshot_20230112-112850~2.png
Screenshot_20230112-114522~2.png

Here's the place. Click on his friend Martin's video. It shows him having his wig fitted and glued!!!

FaceApp_1673524623218~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Well I can FINALLY CONFIRM that Fakey wears a syrup!!! You can see the 'lace mesh' which is cut into shape then glued to the scalp. Look at what I've found! All that lying about a hair transplant!

This seriously needs to go on the WIKI.

WIG, WIG, DONG, DONG, DONG - RED ALERT!!

View attachment 1876546View attachment 1876552View attachment 1876553

Here's the place. Click on his friend Martin's video. It shows him having his wig fitted and glued!!!

View attachment 1876570
LOL the background looks like one of flaps NOT AT ALL edited pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who's he with now?
Off Limits Entertainment who obviously can’t be bothered with him. He didn’t even get invited to sit with them at the NTAs. He had to rely on a Fake Tan company for an invite and then he was only there because he was Flappys plus one 🤭
His minor 5 minute TV appearances and newspaper/mag interviews come courtesy of a publicist called Polly who as far as I can see, isn’t anything to do with OL. He hired her cos he was getting no work at all and obviously doesn’t want to quit OL (even though he gets barely any work from them) because at least they are known in the business, even if it is mainly ex reality contestants on their books. Imagine being that desperate you now have to give a percentage of your wages, not only to your agent but a publicist as well 🤯 If you are getting the well paid work fair enough, but don’t think a few minor morning TV appearances and media interviews are going to keep him in the lifestyle he tries to make out he lives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This is Fakey's friend Martin. Fakey recommended this place to his friend Martin to get a syrup fitted onto his bald head using glue. In this video you can see the procedure. Martin 'now feels like a 10' with a glued-on syrup covering his bald head.

Pure bleeping gold this find!!!! 😂😂

Screenshot_20230112-112850~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.