Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bleeping sad to share a private conversation you supposedly had with your mum, on social media just to get a few likes 🤯 You watch him now start pushing the mummy and me narrative again 🙄 He thinks just cos a couple of saddos want it, it’s a foregone conclusion. Fakey how did it work out last year when you were begging and tagging for it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine the 2 of them of gogglebox , she’d have her notepad ready with what to say on each segment, like fuckin news at 10 reading the headlines, and if a sad scene came on the tv, he’d prob bring up about his dad and brother dying,Iikr he’s never mentioned it before , 2 scrotes if I ever saw a pair 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Imagine the 2 of them of gogglebox , she’d have her notepad ready with what to say on each segment, like fuckin news at 10 reading the headlines, and if a sad scene came on the tv, he’d prob bring up about his dad and brother dying,Iikr he’s never mentioned it before , 2 scrotes if I ever saw a pair 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Also both vying for the cameras attention and him calling her ‘bro’ or ‘mate’ 😂 Viewing figures would definitely plummet…..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That stupid voice note where all he kept saying was 'lying' & 'literally' to his mum. You could tell he was trying to be deadpan to get the laughs but as usual it was phoney & fake just like him. His sheep followers must've been lobotomised.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can't believe he's asking if people want Rose and Barbara back......what a bleeping sad act!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That stupid voice note where all he kept saying was 'lying' & 'literally' to his mum. You could tell he was trying to be deadpan to get the laughs but as usual it was phoney & fake just like him. His sheep followers must've been lobotomised.
I bet they discussed it privately first, then the whole conversation was set up purely for him to post on the gram 🙄

Can't believe he's asking if people want Rose and Barbara back......what a bleeping sad act!
Shows just how little he’s got going on in his life 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The question about the 3 aims for this year shows exactly how self centred he is. If I was asked that question I would automatically think first of me and my family as a whole but jake as per usual only thinks about himself 🤣

Reactions: 15
He's a tit isn't he! Proper over exaggeration on that! Emma Willis posted a video in an ice bath and didn't make as much fuss as this complete knobhead! You could tell hers was genuine.

Yes see below..it's laughable really! 🤣🤣🤣
What do they need to talk about, the wedding looked boring as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well that WhatsApp message was so cringe and forced its shows what a pair of idiots these two are.She’s 61 and loves the attention🙄He’s now doing wooden spoons ads and failing miserably.Bills coming in and his day spent at the gym answering himself at make believe questions.Been for a job once again am sure it involves working away he can’t stand being round flaps and the kids.

He’s so annoying. I thought he came across quite well in some of those q&a videos (don’t kick me out 😂), then he ruins it by being a massive twit again. He seemed quite humble to me on the future work/first job ones, I can see why people liked him originally if that’s how he started out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🐔 He is so boring, fake laugh, dull as dishwater, as for Gogglebox sincerely hope not, both would be eyefucking the camera, can imagine both of them pushing each other out of the way to get their opinion across. 😆 🤣 😂.

• Haha
He’s so annoying. I thought he came across quite well in some of those q&a videos (don’t kick me out 😂), then he ruins it by being a massive twit again. He seemed quite humble to me on the future work/first job ones, I can see why people liked him originally if that’s how he started out.
I think you’re giving him far too much credit 😂 Humble and Fakey are definitely not two words that belong in the same sentence 😂 I think he was trying a different tact. He knows appearing desperate and brash isn’t helping him find work so he’s using his poor old woe is me face instead. Let’s be honest he makes the questions up so knew exactly how to play it and what he was doing. Maybe I’m being cynical but where it comes to him and his behaviour I doubt it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think you’re giving him far too much credit 😂 Humble and Fakey are definitely not two words that belong in the same sentence 😂 I think he was trying a different tact. He knows appearing desperate and brash isn’t helping him find work so he’s using his poor old woe is me face instead. Let’s be honest he makes the questions up so knew exactly how to play it and what he was doing. Maybe I’m being cynical but where it comes to him and his behaviour I doubt it 😂
Completely agree with you on this. He knows what he is doing. Trying to play the humble act in order for anyone to feel sorry for him and give him work out of pity

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can’t think for one second how you think he came across well👀He’s on Lorraine tomorrow talking about health anxiety never seen such a smug bleeping face that he’s back on the tv.Just when you think he can’t be anymore of a prick he gets another 5 minutes on the tv😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Here we go again 😴
Change the bleeping record 🙄
So this big career he wants is basically getting 5 minute appearances on morning TV.
Good thing is the more he bleats on about ‘health anxiety’, the more he’ll struggle to find proper work in the industry. Who wants to employ somebody who is always anxious, always ill but is happy to make a career out of talking about it? It’s so obvious this is what he wants to do a documentary on. Trolling didn’t work. Let’s go for anxiety instead 🤷🏻‍♀️ Trouble for him is everyone has heard everything he’s got to say a dozen times over so why would anyone pay to film him doing a programme on it when you can just go on his Instagram 😂
NB Polly must be shagging someone behind the scenes at ITV

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I obviously fell for it, I’ll give my head a wobble 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Keep these 5 min apprarences up boy as everyone is gonna see what an annoying bleep you are and you will be even more disliked. Defo wanting a health anxiety documentary

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.