Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That washing or housework ain't gonna be getting done any time soon with this fool!

They are going to be two VERY tiny bedrooms and a bathroom up there. Perfect for oompah loompahs!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Christ he actually looks bleeping demented personally I think he needs sectioning and what a pair of filthy scruffy bastards why would you just dump all that washing everywhere that would actually do my head in - surely all that washing cannot just be from their holiday christ how many bloody suitcases did they take 😱😱😱
How can that be? he wore the same hideous clothes all week?
Also given our current energy inflation most would be more stressed about the cost of the electric to wash all that. I know quite a few who have taken to hand washing because they can’t afford the washer /dryer.
I know it’s not cunts fault or problem but this is yet another demonstration of his idiocy,showing once again he’s completely unable to read to fuckin room!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Now I know it's not been a particularly cold winter so far (for most of the UK) but why is he walking round the house in only a vest in January? Especially with those loft windows wide open. Must have the heating on full blast.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Now I know it's not been a particularly cold winter so far (for most of the UK) but why is he walking round the house in only a vest in January? Especially with those loft windows wide open. Must have the heating on full blast.
Probably trying to pull the dad builder who's doing the loft. bleeping creep

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What the duck is on his head? Plus read the signs that cat does not want that barrel slobbering over him as for daddy cuddles is that what he offers the young lads? You stuck the telly on yet again and have got hold of him you're not dad of the year you're not a dad at all

• Haha
  • Heart
What the duck is on his head? Plus read the signs that cat does not want that barrel slobbering over him as for daddy cuddles is that what he offers the young lads? You stuck the telly on yet again and have got hold of him you're not dad of the year you're not a dad at all
lol ya know what this look says to me? An illness /injury is on the horizon.
bleep got all cocky raising that to 10k then said there’s no limited when it was clear that hes totally underestimated his popularity (shocka) and won’t even come close to half.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
bleep got all cocky raising that to 10k then said there’s no limited when it was clear that hes totally underestimated his popularity (shocka) and won’t even come close to half.
Spud with the usual vacant glazed over expression

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Don't forget anxiety i mean he hasn't mentioned it or shared the GoFundMe for a few days so yeah definitely cooking up some bullshit i do love your profile pic by the way shame that bloke didn't let him drown though!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Correct that kid. It's not a 'now now' - it's a cat - c.. a.. t..' ffs. And Purdey really didn't look like he missed NikNak. Get that kid's barnet cut. What a mess it looks.

Screenshot_20230109-183455~2.png

Reactions: 14
Wtf is that🤣Condom on his wig🤣More filters and yes your sons hairs a mess and disgusting you leave him looking so scruffy.The poor cat being annoyed by Leo who still calls it a now now🙄🙄
C05BC1FB-2EBA-4CDB-856F-BA888CF578CB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Spudin’ looks like he’s being held hostage

• Haha
Ker-ah-tuh break it down phonetically Fakey and Leo might just learn the most simplest, one syllable word - cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.