Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Take the cake off the kid instead of laughing at him - feral kid
I think it's safe to say, that was another Fakey set up shot. Just like the fake Leo putting his own water wings on or boxing glove or getting into his cot with something 'funny' on. His sad sheep followers just can't see this though, it's all - ooh I nearly spat my tea out, or creasing up here...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Sorry im catching up but I’ve never seen this video before and im absolutely dying 🤣🤣🤣 he turns the camera off the minute she says its a psychological thing 🤣🤣 Thats possibly the best.
Someone should send it to Growler Kelly, she might stop inviting the prick on to spout his shite ...

• Haha
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
I see after A year they are still sharing this every day to sell his tickets and nobody wants them …. Added another three acts to the already two acts to try sell the tickets 😂😂

the pure embarrassing twat . Ed sheeran and Lewis capaldi sold out in seconds BRO ….. ah well two years later you might eventually fill a small theatre room 😂😂

Imagine spending your 30th with your kids in a hotel room I’d rarther dip my eyes in battery acid 😂😂

no sex aswell on your 30th 😂

I’m on page 42 catching up and fuck Me I’m cringing for the daft bitch 😂😂

big 30 and she couldn’t afford her nails done … tragic mate . Noticed she didn’t have them done for dubai either clearly both skint
Funny though 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Oh look, he's in his warm 'ice bath' on a Friday night chatting a load of shite again. I bet Flapz couldn't get out of the door fast enough.

• Sick
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Did he say he’s got some work tonight? New year and twat other than pretending he runs 5k a day is jobless👍She’s obviously took Freddy to school and Leo to nursery and he’s filming his ugly face moaning.
Yes he did. I had to clip the end to upload. More bullshit.

fredster2018

Chatty Member
Don’t blame her. My face would constantly look like a slapped arse too if I had to live with him 😂 but how rude. If my husband commented that on my post I’d be sending him packing, he’s such a vile person when he’s jealous
Yes I was meant to add I don’t blame her I’d be miserable living with that cockwomble but she’s made her bed. I bet if she ever goes out as well on her own fakey makes Freddie go to his Dad’s, unless he’s there and I’ve just not seen him 😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Ahhhh there's the George ezra pick!!!!
Hes so fucking predictable.

What are we thinking about the britt awards??? Going or not going!!!

Remember he hates awards shows guys (cos he was never invited).
Will he be back from the Maldives in time? If he is and he doesn’t go he’ll say it’s cos he’s too tired after the honeymoon ie not invited again. I think with the Brits unless you’re an actual artist, you have to buy tickets. It’s definitely not an awards show that loads of z listers get into. I know some of the women from Geordie Shore and Jac Jossa were there last year but that was only because the boss of ITS paid for a box. Tickets are not cheap so if Polly gets him to the Brits, she’s definitely noshing off someone high up in the industry 😂

• Haha

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Christ what’s with the shocked looking ugly mug of his he looks like he has finally seen that bloody 👻 👻 of his thats supposedly been haunting his house maybe it’s there to warn him that unless he stops using dead people for attention that eventually there will be consequences - maybe it’s already started as it looks like someone has been pulling his leg/foot as one is so much longer than the other 🤣 and don’t get me started on filthy disgusting looking grandad trousers 🤮🤮 makes him look even more pervy than those little itsy bitsy tight shorts he constantly wears

Attachments

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So Flapz is going out tonight whilst 'father of the year' is left looking after NikNak. Oh no!!

324841419_951416879598016_4757375335216164061_n.jpg
324865637_731972058106514_8373548125209217478_n.jpg
325410117_1573513869779435_8460515561827496672_n.jpg

• Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Wow, he looks manic today filming a load of utter shite. No doubt he's begged the hotel if he's stayed there before.

325181808_656725426152130_1237655289865511056_n.jpg
324909620_474881944831808_4462930062341777484_n.jpg

• Sick

riddleme89

VIP Member
No, not at all. I went to Jamaica for mine and had a party when I got back! My 40th was a blast and I'm currently planning my 50th this year!!
Bet that was amazing my husband and his family are Jamaican I’ve always said I would visit Jamaica one day .
you sound like fun I imagine your party’s are full of laughter .
I’m a party girl at heart love nothing more than a good party . It’s my mums 50th soon and I’m definitely going to be throwing her a good party 😂 and show all her embarrassing photos from her youth . Her hair in the 80s was hilarious like Tina turna 🤣

• Heart