Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t believe he’s planned absolutely nothing for her ! she has to ask herself would HE of accepted this pile of dog crap for his 30th ?! clue would he duck!
Exactly I get the impression he’s very controlling .
since getting with Jake she doesn’t do the things she did before .
No girls only holidays . No friends around the house .
nobody actually visits them do they ?
She distant from her family .
Why no family meal I don’t know about others but birthdays I always have a meal with my parents and siblings .

I think he hates her having any attention that’s why he takes the shine from her all the time . It’s her birthday but he’s done a reel to get likes for himself . Done absolutely nothing for her i mean he has a mum . My husbands useless but his family always help him decide what to get me and cake and bloons etc .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So they will be home around 7pm if the traffic isn't too bad then don't tell me she has to unpack get a wash on get the kids to bed while he sits on his arse with a bottle of wine watching DOI and posting his thoughts all over twitter and getting passive aggressive with anyone who disagrees with him and i thought my 30th was tit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bet that was amazing my husband and his family are Jamaican I’ve always said I would visit Jamaica one day .
you sound like fun I imagine your party’s are full of laughter .
I’m a party girl at heart love nothing more than a good party . It’s my mums 50th soon and I’m definitely going to be throwing her a good party 😂 and show all her embarrassing photos from her youth . Her hair in the 80s was hilarious like Tina turna 🤣
I'm lucky! I have family out there (dad's side) and they are hilarious! It's great fun out there. One long party - day and night!! x

Reactions: 7
I think I’ve been blocked!
Somebody commented telling him he was amazing for putting a nappy on his kid whilst filming him
In the bath and I said “it’s probably a good idea never to film your kid in the bath and put it on instagram” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I noticed on one of the stories that Flappy has shared (how narcisstic to share messages of people wishing you a happy birthday. Just keep it private) one of her friends has said ‘can’t wait to celebrate you’ so there must still be something planned for her. As for him what the duck is that last picture he’s shared 🤮 it’s so obvious he doesn’t like her getting the attention. If he has planned anything for when they get home, it will still all revolve around him and what a wonderful husband he is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Take the cake off the kid instead of laughing at him - feral kid
I think it's safe to say, that was another Fakey set up shot. Just like the fake Leo putting his own water wings on or boxing glove or getting into his cot with something 'funny' on. His sad sheep followers just can't see this though, it's all - ooh I nearly spat my tea out, or creasing up here...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Our birthday gift to you bro from the Fakeys is some 'memory'. It might help you to realise you have another son called Freddie - who is constantly left out. 🤡 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

Screenshot_20230115-152518~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My 30th was a mad bleeping sesh, breakfast in spoons, train to Nottingham, banged a duck load of coke was still going at 6am the next morning….. worst thing was my husband was like oh we are going to your mums drove me over to hers (stopping for me to throw up) to arrive and find my WHOLE family there for a surprise party including my cousin who is a police officer and I was still completely fucked 🤦‍♀️ Fell asleep in the middle of the living room whilst everyone else celebrated for me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.