Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
I was surprised that he had won DOI given how lazy he is. But after a bit of googling I learned that his year was considered one of the weakest years contestant wise.
He just can't catch a break can he?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

riddleme89

VIP Member
It's obvious jake reads here 24.7 and takes it out on Sophie. I don't think she reads here much or at all untill recently. I bet he reads here then has a go at her over thibgs said on here that he doesn't like . We all know how mich we get to him on this thread I don't know why he comes and reads if it gets him like that 🙄

Both irrelevant boring and pathetic . Both jobless and like the it's deal she won't ever get a gifted stay again she's made it look a shit resort and boring . 😴 only they could make dubai look boring 🤣

bluecups

VIP Member
Typical Jake - there's a problem but he'd rather whinge and make stories about it than solve it. Rather than endure a squeaky wheel on the pushchair all he has to do is go to hotel reception and say

"Hi, we're having a few problems with a squeaky wheel on our pushchair, can you help at all please? We wondered whether your maintenance department might have some WD-40 we could use to try and solve the problem? We'd be so grateful if you could help"

and you bet your life the staff would bend over backwards to help them.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Is it just me or is something strange happening on here, or are we just ignoring it🤔
I Agree. Seemed odd

I have a feeling he’s blocking non viewers in the hope we come on here and say we’ve been blocked so when he comes back on for his hourly tattle scroll he knows he’s blocked the right ‘trolls’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

instashun

VIP Member
Absolute weapons grade knobhead. Imagine seeing that goon prancing around when you're trying to relax on holiday!

View attachment 1845690
View attachment 1845691
View attachment 1845692
View attachment 1845694
View attachment 1845695
View attachment 1845696
So family holiday means the whole family have to follow Jake around filming him doing what he wants. Why is Fred not being taken to things he’ll enjoy instead of having to say “I’ve started” (filming)
just shows how contrived jakes videos are that he’s checking Fred is filming first, nothing is candid

• Angry

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
They are that thick that they want leo to have a tan as it will make him look cute and more exotic in their feeble minds. Nothing will change how the lump looks. Looks like the shittiest holiday ever, again he is looking at his holiday through his phone, like his whole life. Hope they get lost in the fucking desert

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Not to drone on about him doing the marathon as he’s doing enough of that himself 😂 thought this was funny 🤣 its him doing some marathon in 2019 and Eyal is doing it aswell but typically prick has to sprint at the very start to make sure he is in front of Eyal 🙄 He so pathetic. (If you google it ,it comes up but ive no idea how to add it on here?)View attachment 1854023
Jealous much eh Fakey, racing NikNak's father!

🐔Hes getting his money worth just like the food..because its free....
Yes but Joon, 'you've gotta get your money's worth mate!'. ✌

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Not ONE charitable bone in your fucking heathen, selfish body Ratboy. Poison runs through your veins. The Marathon and fund-raising is not sitting right with me at all whilst you're sitting in a 5* gifted all-inclusive hotel pretending to be righteous. You are only doing this to stay relevant and to get your name back out there You have milked your father and brother's deaths until you can't possibly milk it anymore. Your whole life is a fucking sham and your Judgement Day will arrive for you this year. As I said, 2023 will not be your year. Karma is fast approaching.

You make us fucking sick and you are running out of ideas to stay relevant. Face facts - you're not. You are finished. Your donation says it all.

Scumbag.

Screenshot_20230101-163427~2.png

• Heart
  • Angry

Thatbird71

VIP Member
I see he is wearing those black shorts again! So a week away and he took some black nylon shorts and his wedding trousers wonder if flap has to rinse his one pair of skiddy boxers in the hotel sink every night? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
What self respecting ‘man’ takes his ladies Gucci backpack out with him to dinner 😂 Just waiting to see him wearing the matching combo of the backpack and loafers together now 😂🤢 Love how he’s making her pr trip all about his supposed marathon. Seriously he can’t bear anyone getting any sort of attention that takes it away from him

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

instashun

VIP Member
NikNak's generation are beyond saving with screens raising them. My nan always hated phones and the TV. She used to say 'they were the work of the devil'. How right she was! 💯

View attachment 1859362

I honestly thought he was holding a packet of fags in this first shot! Then the other cunt is advertising sun oil when her 'closet-hiding husband' is running for a cancer charity (with fags in his pocket). NikNak can't even talk. He can't even say STOP or GO!. Wow, their lives really are empty and meaningless!!!!

View attachment 1859399View attachment 1859400
View attachment 1859403
View attachment 1859406
View attachment 1859407
View attachment 1859408View attachment 1859409View attachment 1859410
Her filming him, filming the baby is the saddest fucking thing I’ve ever seen

• Sad

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
Has anyone else noticed at the beginning of the latest reel where there letting Spudnik demand they stop them go, her boulder almost slips out that designer ali express dress and she has to quickly pull the strap up.

Thank god it didn't... my eyes, my eyess!

• Haha
  • Sick

Thatbird71

VIP Member
He doesn't put flap and Fred in his tweet because he wants all the sad middle aged women commenting crap like you're such an amazing dad Leo is so lucky 🤢 plus i completely agree with Jane i dont personally think there is anything wrong with Leo i think he is behind because they are shit parents as i said before prick encourages him to get up and get straight into bed with his lazy backside sticks the telly on amd shoves a huge bottle of milk in his mouth! It should be morning Leo look it's sunny today shall we go in the garden later? Let's get breakfast first come on can you help daddy? Etc etc even when they do go downstairs they shove him into a highchair and put the tv on again!

• Wow
  • Sick

plonkington

VIP Member
I am trying to desperately understand this incessant need to film Leo at virtually every opportunity! This child has a camera shoved in his face from when he wakes and goes to sleep. Hope they have a desperate flight back and Freddie missing more schooling 🤬
It’s the only consistent content he has, kid is boring as fuck, there’s nothing remotely remarkable. He’s just another kid fakey 😴

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Just seen Sam Thompson got the job of Co-host for the official Love Island podcast and as a regular on Aftersun 🤭 Fakey going to have to try and jump on the DOI bandwagon like he did with I’m a celeb. Otherwise all he’s got is 3 months of marathon training with his honeymoon chucked in for good measure. Christ they’ve made Dubai look boring so what on earth are they going to do to the Maldives 🙄 It will be endless pathetic couple TikTok’s/reels with everything being shared on the gram 😴
If they are still definitely going there, the tattle Bingo for the Maldives will be a very short list 😂
he’s currently filling up Dubai sea with his tears after he’s heard of sams news 😂

• Haha

Thatbird71

VIP Member
I can't believe they still live in the same house! I assume all the stuff they had they sold? For what? To pay for all their holidays last year? I don't get what he thinks it acheives! Sorry slightly older dont really get all the Instagrammer thing i come from a generation that grafts! So does he covince her he is that hardworking he needs these vacations or does he think it makes him look rich and successful? I see he tries to make it look like he is an amazing all rounder that you could employ for anything presenting, singing, acting, fitness, family man too but actually he is about average at all those and looks .like a massive bellend

• Heart