Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Watched his reel this morning just when you think he can't be any more of a wanker there he goes again! What's with the whole we all know we have to watch ourselves around our women at that time of the month don't we lads eh? Nice little undertones of sexism and misogyny there dickhead lovely attitude to pass onto those boys. Yet if you said anything you would just get it's all bants bro get a sense of humour and happy new year mate absolute bellend

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
My sister said it’s raining and thunderstorms there today, so no chance to top up their tans. That’s probably the real reason why they’ve done something inside today, not to do something nice for the kids.

• Haha
  • Wow

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I’m just hoping it’s not another freebie they move onto 🤞🏻. Thing is if it isn’t they’ll stop somewhere better than last time because they’re only having to pay for 2 nights 😂 This trip certainly hasn’t cost them much at the moment. Drove themselves to airport, economy flights, first night in an airport hotel, All inclusive at the Rixos, just sitting by pool/beach, gifted trip/travel to desert and walking round a mall. I reckon the credit cards will be out very soon just to try and show us tattlers that they can splash out. Either designer gear from the Mall, hire a private boat round marina, stay at a really posh hotel for the last two days or eat out at a proper decent restaurant.
Then we’ve still got the honeymoon to look forward to 😂 and I have a feeling that’s also going to be gifted as well 🙄
Oh yes Princess, the 'honeymoon'. Imagine him on an island in the Maldives? He'll be going out of his tiny mind if the internet connection drops and can you just imagine the two of them confined to a small place together 24/7? I can't. Her face on this holiday says it all and there is definitely tension between them both. I've never seen such a mismatched, loveless, newly-wed couple in my life! 💯

• Heart
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Is he thick ignorant or just totally lacks intelligence🙄No one is your boy I find it hard to figure out why a grown arse ugly twat uses this kind of vocabulary.I’m dyslexic and struggle on here with my comments so hope you can excuse when I don’t use full stops and other stuff correctly.Auto spell my saving grace.I bet Fred must feel so embarrassed being around him out in public.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
More for asa. On the few she’s marked pr of aff she’s done it in small white writing on a white background so you can’t see it 🙄 they should be told they have to do it in black bold writing so their bots can see it. They’re trying to deceive so many people. I cannot wait until the day this influencer culture dies out
Thanks will do one massive report again later. The 7th picture on this says all you need to know about them as a couple/family. They are both lying in bed on their phones whilst Leo is eating and looking at the TV 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’ll need more than one book to take on their honeymoon. He’ll be too busy courting attention off of any other person there to spend anytime with her, unless he wants to use her for reels 😂

• Haha

tweaking

Chatty Member
Imagine being in Dubai not leaving the resort on Instagram constantly and twitter also checking in here what a sad little life Fakey also not to mention his multiple finsta accounts to praise himself on. Bad enough he said he had one and 1/2 child now he is leaving his beard sorry wife and stepson completely out

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
What a holiday 😆😆😆😆 grifted " go where we put you 3x in a week"
No money
Now back on the plane in cattle-class 😄😄

• Haha
  • Heart

gagzi

VIP Member
It wouldn't suprise me if it wasn't Flaps at all that put that money in. Most probably Nanny QVC from Leo! 🙄.

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Everything about these two is just so phoney.But the worst is seeing Leo with a tan yet again 😡😡Running for a cancer charity yet exposing your young son to harmful sun rays is so wrong 😡😡He obviously won’t wear a top or hat as a spoilt brat but what’s more important a picture with fruit ??Arseholes the pair of them.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Asa. If you’re going to tag the hotel at least put gifted you twat 🙄
Hi Fakey hi flappy👋👋👋
They look so in love don't they🤣🤣🤣🤥🤥🤥🤭🤭🤭
Her boulders are awful, would maybe look better if she wasn't so thin
They love dancing to our tune😆😆😆😆 what shall we ask for next🤔🤔🤔🤪🤪🤪
Fakey's doing his training all wrong, you need rest days and strength training not just running kms on a treadmill. It should be short runs building up to 1 long run every week usually on a Sunday. I found this training plan online.

Also absolutely agree with you @CrazyBaldhead about the TV and phone situation with kids. Niknak is so behind developmently because they just shove him in front of the telly, they've done it practically since he was born.
Young kids learn through play and he doesn't really do that. They need to put their own fucking phones down, get down on the floor and play with your kid. Play with building blocks, shape sorters, fuzzy felts, painting, crayons etc. I've never seen Niknak doing any of these things ever. But I have seen him eat, watch TV and have a phone permanently shoved in his face. I mean he probably thinks the phone is his parents ffs🤬🤬🤬I see it with family and friends kids too, all given phones, tablets and TV to keep them quiet. Aaaaand breathe😤😤😤😤

Attachments

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Absolute weapons grade knobhead. Imagine seeing that goon prancing around when you're trying to relax on holiday!

322383357_1887942761547518_219363200906754936_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Am i the only saddo that from now on is going to see if i can spot nicotine stained fingers in future posts? Plus i cannot stop chuckling at him getting into a pool after a little run on a treadmill and calling it 'recovery' christ on a crutch could he be any more of a knob? Acting like he's done 12 hour days training for the Olympics and his t shirt was not saturated with sweat looked more like he had tipped water over himself! Tit!

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So his new obsession/narrative is the marathon. Surely he should be looking for a proper paid job or is he happy to just be Flappys bitch now 😂 He’ll struggle with marathon training by itself. No way will he be able to ‘work’ at the same time. Apparently £1,000 raised already but fails to mention over a fifth of that is just from him/her 😂
Anyway 38 stories since being in Dubai. Normal service has resumed.

• Haha