Jake Quickenden #48 It's Christmas time, mistletoe and wine Backstage with Katona racking up the lines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree he has no respect for anyone else’s feelings regarding the loss of Lisa’s son.Matt obviously was in his life in his early teens does he ever have a nice word to say about him .It’s like he lives for the glory of the death of family members to drum up sympathy.

Reactions: 22
Yep, Zelda's probably pissed off with Jake using the death of her son and her ex husband for likes, attention and sympathy. Bet Zelda didn't duck off and not bother visiting Oliver because she didn't like the way he looked. She lost her child, she will never get over that pain and yet she doesn't bang on about it publicly. It's not even as though he's honouring their lives, their memory. We know duck all about Paul and Oliver other than they died from cancer. We never hear "My dad was great at making things, he built me a tree house" or "My dad was a good man, he played practical jokes, he was funny and kind" or "Oliver was my best friend, he was really clever and had a lovely singing voice" or whatever. Because it's not about them, it's about HIM. Everything is about HIM and his need for fame and attention. Absolute wanker.
I’ve said it before he didn’t have a bind with his brother or his father

I don’t know much about when they broke up etc but I often wonder was his dad even involved in his life was he a weekend dad or did he not bother at all . Was she to bitter and stopped him nobody actually knows

but I know one thing the pictures he shares are the same ones and not recent when he was older and his brother got marries before he died yet you see no pictures of him and his brother together with the bride or family

I don’t think he was close to either of them

And that’s why I think his mums finally realising he’s using the deaths for content 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Back from hospital with my little one it’s not strep (which we were worried it was) he has a nasty viral infection and it’s floored him 😔 he can’t even walk to the toilet he feels so poorly.
so Jake can duck off with his ‘chest infection’ the bleeping bull shitter. Here’s an idea bleep walk to steep hill and bleeping jump You utter bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Back from hospital with my little one it’s not strep (which we were worried it was) he has a nasty viral infection and it’s floored him 😔 he can’t even walk to the toilet he feels so poorly.
so Jake can duck off with his ‘chest infection’ the bleeping bull shitter. Here’s an idea bleep walk to steep hill and bleeping jump You utter bleep
So pleased to hear he’s home now. Fingers crossed he makes a speedy recovery. Lots of calpol and keep him hydrated and hopefully he’ll be back to himself soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So happy to read this ❤
Hugs to you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
🐔 🎅 Had a break today from the CHRISTMAS bleep.. Ugly, old, bald headed fucker...I feel so much better now 😆...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I hope your little boy is feeling better soon @IamMyaJ

I bet the chest infection will have suddenly got worse in the morning again. It’s unfortunate he’s always so poorly but very lucky that each illness magically disappears on his days off.

I can’t remember who went to see him in panto (sorry) but could you please tell us roughly how long he’s on stage for? I know he moans about a 3 show day but surely he doesn’t actually do much lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah I only noticed that comment whilst I was editing to take my profile pic off. Whats that all about? Tattle haters?

Also Zelda hadn't liked that post when I took the screenshot either.

ETA she's liked it now. He looks like a right bleep with his hair like that 🤣🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god love him hope he feels better soon. I hope on your next catch up here you feel utterly ashamed Jake, all these comments of posters with poorly family members, mainly children and then there’s you trying to pull a sickie from what 10 mins of work you’re shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
State of Leo I’d be ashamed my child looking so scruffy.So made it to panto but no visit to see grandma shameful

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.