Jake Quickenden #48 It's Christmas time, mistletoe and wine Backstage with Katona racking up the lines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone follows the Charlotte Dawson Tattle threads there's a lot of similarities between Leo & Noah. Both living their very young lives through a phone lens. Both appear not to be reaching their age related mile stones, including basic speech. Neither lads fed healthy, nutritious food. Neither are disciplined and they don't hear the word 'No.' Both sets of parents appear to indulge in drugs. Both parents (Jake & Charlotte) refer to any criticism of their parenting styles as 'trolling.' Both boys are forced to perform 24/7 infront of a phone for content with their other parent (Flapz & Mat) doing very little to preserve their privacy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If anyone follows the Charlotte Dawson Tattle threads there's a lot of similarities between Leo & Noah. Both living their very young lives through a phone lens. Both appear not to be reaching their age related mile stones, including basic speech. Neither lads fed healthy, nutritious food. Neither are disciplined and they don't hear the word 'No.' Both sets of parents appear to indulge in drugs. Both parents (Jake & Charlotte) refer to any criticism of their parenting styles as 'trolling.' Both boys are forced to perform 24/7 infront of a phone for content with their other parent (Flapz & Mat) doing very little to preserve their privacy.
She's another total bleep. I still say that scar is from a fag burn on his cheek from that party. 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And both think it’s totally acceptable to make insta accounts for their kids when they were barely a week old so they can make money off them. Both are addicted to social media and both are total grief thieves living off the deaths of their dads every opportunity they get. Basically they are both attention seeking fame hungry wankers 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 25
And both think it’s totally acceptable to make insta accounts for their kids when they were barely a week old so they can make money off them. Both are addicted to social media and both are total grief thieves living off the deaths of their dads every opportunity they get. Basically they are both attention seeking fame hungry wankers 😡
Imagine if they ever got together

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
For when you catch up on here Ratboy:-

Next time you talk bollocks about mental health, which you aren't qualified to do in the first place, instead of saying 'inbox me' to your vacuous followers, screenshot this and USE IT (below). Let people suffering talk to professionals instead of you using this subject for content and likes you dangerous piece of filth.

And as for how you described Fred - YOUR STEPSON - yesterday as "I have a son and a bit", if Flapz hasn't kicked you out by now you BOTH deserve the karma that awaits you in 2023 ten-fold. If you had said that about my child from a previous relationship you would be history - gone - end of. If she puts up with you constantly belittling her first born - shame on her - that makes her an unfit mother.

I have a feeling 2023 will NOT be your year. Karma.

Screenshot_20221218-200853~2.png

Imagine if they ever got together
Can you imagine that Platty? Good God!!! 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s not the first time he’s asked people to message him and never follows threw.For one who would and two he’s got no idea Wtf he’s talking about or the dangers of people in real crisis reaching out to a prick like him.I truly hate idiots like him preaching about bring kind when he’s the biggest narcissist and a bully to his wife and Freddy 😡Grief is even used for likes and attention no way after all these years he mourns anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Agree with everything, except I think Noah is far more neglected than Leo, like at a concerning level. Plus Noah is cute and Leo is not, so there’s that 🤣

Reactions: 15
Agree with everything, except I think Noah is far more neglected than Leo, like at a concerning level. Plus Noah is cute and Leo is not, so there’s that 🤣
Someone said on the Charlotte Dawson thread that Noah looks like a poster child for the NSPCC 😢 it’s really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Careful what you say about Leo. Few of my posts been reported and removed. I don't blame the mods, they are doing what they need to but there is someone on here reporting posts

Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has already been said (not that I've seen but could be wrong)

Am I right in thinking that the reason doph drove 3 hours with Fred's spud and her sis to the Gifted but not Gifted for publicity lodge near lincoln was just so fakey could film an AD with #justiceforfred ??

I hope that the money they recieve for the ads including him is going into his own bank account or savings for his future. But we all know its going right up their noses 👃❄

Reactions: 17
13 shows left to do. Do we think he’ll manage to do them all 😂 I see the theatre is already advertising Aladdin as their Xmas panto for next year. Will he be making it 3 years in a row or will he be too busy on the strictly dance floor 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’ll be doing panto. I can’t see him getting a tv break because producers know he’s flaky and have probably already gauged his popularity with fellow contestants and the public.

Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20221219-095823_Instagram.jpg
Questions. Is this prat going home to his wife & one & a bit sons today - is it his day off? Is he renting the barn place & staying there on his own? Did his mum come all that way for just one night at the chilly barn & Matt just dropped her & didn't stay himself?

If he was going to splash out on such a lavish, well equipped place why didn't Flapz & co come up & join his mum & Matt stay too? Such an odd family set up. When has his mum last seen the Sprout?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1817907Questions. Is this prat going home to his wife & one & a bit sons today - is it his day off? Is he renting the barn place & staying there on his own? Did his mum come all that way for just one night at the chilly barn & Matt just dropped her & didn't stay himself?

If he was going to splash out on such a lavish, well equipped place why didn't Flapz & co come up & join his mum & Matt stay too? Such an odd family set up. When has his mum last seen the Sprout?
There are shows now up until Christmas so he should be working up to and including Xmas Eve. As for the barn place no way did he pay for that. Guarantee he got that gifted again as the owner is convinced he’ll bring her loads of new custom 🙄 His mum only stopped one night which was weird considering he said he’s rented it for the weekend. Trouble is lies just slip off his tongue so easily you never know if/when he’s telling the truth 🙄 Dont blame Flappy for not going up again. She was probably too busy opening parcels and filming more pointless clothing reels 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.