Jake Quickenden #48 It's Christmas time, mistletoe and wine Backstage with Katona racking up the lines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If seen out on the streets of Lincoln please report as a bleeping beggy cringe hole.Many thanks.Also the vouchers he’s selling his sole for in a giveaway tell him to shove up his arse.
C8B5273B-2699-4EDC-8DDA-4C10B55DF0C0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Does he think safety barriers are there for the fun of it? Putting his kid in danger, clown

what’s he going to do next lift him into a lion enclosure so he can get a better photo
Don’t give him any ideas 😂 Watch them go to Atlantis this time when they’re in Dubai and get a photo opportunity of spud riding a dolphin 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not cute in the slightest. The state of his hair.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Wish I had magic antibiotics like that. I’ve been on penecillin for 10 days and only today do I feel more normal

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Still not been to see Lisa?If I was her I would be upset if they had the time to take Leo to panto.His recovery some kind of miracle 🙄🙄Was on 500mg 3 times a day and took two weeks to be pain free.He’s so phoney and pitiful as had a common cold and milked it to death.

Last year nanny was praising him in panto saying her and Matt couldn’t wait to see the show and she was counting down the days until she saw it. This year she’s not mentioned it once and he’s not been to see her, defo feels like they’ve fallen out. Maybe she’s finally had enough of his pathetic attention seeking and grief thief

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Last year nanny was praising him in panto saying her and Matt couldn’t wait to see the show and she was counting down the days until she saw it. This year she’s not mentioned it once and he’s not been to see her, defo feels like they’ve fallen out. Maybe she’s finally had enough of his pathetic attention seeking and grief thief
Now you said it watch how fast both post something about each other to make it look like they are ok 😂

he does it with Sophie you can tell when they fall out then suddenly both post lovey tit to pretend they are ok 😂

• Haha
Has it already been discussed that Fakey's mum may have been very upset by his grief fest podcast. I didn't watch it but from reading here it seemed more a platform for him & all things him, rather than a homage to his brother & dad.

Just seen this and thought of Fakey!! 😂

Screenshot_20221211-154136~2.png

Has it already been discussed that Fakey's mum may have been very upset by his grief fest podcast. I didn't watch it but from reading here it seemed more a platform for him & all things him, rather than a homage to his brother & dad.
Yes, it was pretty much disgusting tbh. I only got up to the part when he said he didn't visit his father a lot 'because of the way he looked' and his brothers were sleeping at the hospital towards the end and he went home one day and then his father passed. I had to turn off as I was so angry by the way he made everything about himself so God knows what his mother thought about it. It also put into question what he was like regarding his brother towards the end. He really is a vile, self-centred bastard. Thoroughly abhorrent tbh. The comment he made about Father's Day was sick. Something along the lines of 'Happy Father's Day - yeah a nice cheap one' 🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anyone else think he is looking very skinny lately? Like nearly frail looking ? Note this is not a post expressing concern for him!! Just an observation.
Yes!! I’ve noticed that too! probably because he wants “legion” of fans to point it out to him.

Reactions: 14
I would say by her not liking the recent picture with Leo she’s pissed off.I certainly would be if my daughter in law was round the corner.Might be wrong and up pops a photo lol.His podcast was a self pity guilt trip bag of 💩

Reactions: 17
Well we were up all night with him terrible cough and a really high temp I called 111 just for some advice they called back and said they want to see him in hospital I feel it’s just precautionary due to the strep going around but I just can’t get his temp down 😔 he looks so poorly so we currently watching Pokémon on daddy’s phone while we wait for some results ❤ Thanks everyone xx
Sending you healing hugs for your little one xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yep, Zelda's probably pissed off with Jake using the death of her son and her ex husband for likes, attention and sympathy. Bet Zelda didn't duck off and not bother visiting Oliver because she didn't like the way he looked. She lost her child, she will never get over that pain and yet she doesn't bang on about it publicly. It's not even as though he's honouring their lives, their memory. We know duck all about Paul and Oliver other than they died from cancer. We never hear "My dad was great at making things, he built me a tree house" or "My dad was a good man, he played practical jokes, he was funny and kind" or "Oliver was my best friend, he was really clever and had a lovely singing voice" or whatever. Because it's not about them, it's about HIM. Everything is about HIM and his need for fame and attention. Absolute wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.